+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast and Furious (2009)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fast and Furious (2009)

Trailer looked good, like, less weaboo type shit and an actual movie, but who knows. I'm a tuner guy so yeah.

http://fast-and-furious-4-trailer.bl...g-trailer.html

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

The second movie I didn't really like, didn't see Tokyo Drift, but if this one is original like the first one I might go see it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What do ya drive church. And yeah it looks to be getting back to where it started which is good.

If I talk about my cars some people QQ, but I drive an FD and have two 240's.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

So they replaced the chinamen and ricers with rednecks and trucks? What's next, The Fast and the Furious Resurrection: Reloaded in Space?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

No...just no.

It looks exactly like the fucking first one except they decided to throw in some explosions and trucks.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Is this the prequel?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is this a whoosh? The first half of the trailer is from another movie. Atleast I swear it is, I dont remeber which, but yeah.. scene to scene ive seen that somewhere else long ago.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

What you saw was the same type shit they did in the first film, hijacking those 18-wheelers in motion, but these were tanker trucks as opposed to freight trucks carrying electronics.

I dunno man, it might be a good one to flask, we'll see.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Crazy, I saw that movie once when it first came out, and I still recall that scene by seeing it.

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Niiiiice. FDs are hawt. For some reason I love the FC though.

240sx or Z? I've got a 240Z I'm restoring... can't wait.

I don't hate on cars, since all cars are awesome.... I just hate on the people who drive them. lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Does Nick Hogan make an appearance crashing SRT-10s into walls?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Bmr2qVt1c

I miss driving a rear wheel drive car, used to drive a 180sx before my integra.

Post some pics of the restoration sano, would love to see how the datsun comes along.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pass.

I can no longer read this thread. I have an unspeakable love for 240's.. to the point where if I read about / see pics of your 240 or what you're doing with it, it just hurts too much. Sounds lame, but its actually true o_O /cry

Ridill
    BG Level

There is nothing better than pulling up next to some jackass in a crotch rocket on 4 wheels with an 8 foot spoiler they've never made use of, or some big pickup that sounds like a greyhound bus in a little 90 mustang convertible that looks completely stock down to the paint peeling off the hood, flipping the exhaust bypass so they can hear what a real engine sounds like, taking off and being at 50 before they're across the intersection.

Well, ok, pulling up next to vettes on 35 in the middle of KC, getting their attention and sitting right next to them up to 120 while having a little more to give was just as good, I just don't have the balls anymore.

Old engine pic, had it resealed, new rotors, new manifold, new intake, new injection, new turbo, runs 9s now as opposed to 13s before.

240SX, one is an automatic daily driver, the other is a '99 SR20 running my old RX-7 turbo.

Anyway, I think the movie should be entertaining at least. It at least has the original cast.

the exhaust bypass so they can hear what a real engine sounds like, taking off and being at 50 before they're across the intersection.
    I lol'd

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

omfg church, I just creamed.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Old engine pic, had it resealed, new rotors, new manifold, new intake, new injection, new turbo, runs 9s now as opposed to 13s before.

240SX, one is an automatic daily driver, the other is a '99 SR20 running my old RX-7 turbo.

Anyway, I think the movie should be entertaining at least. It at least has the original cast.

I lol'd
    9 second non-street legal shit doesn't count!

You know the people I'm talking about lol

btw I thought you wrecked the orange one?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only good one was the first one. Tokyo Drift was so lol it hurt.

And I saw this thread title and bet myself that 6souls made it... but I was wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast