+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Nightmare     submit to reddit submit to twitter

American Nightmare

Tossed this on just for shit to watch while eating one day with gf. Only 3 episodes but pretty well done. End of 1st episode had a nice subtle twist but goddamn the next 2 episodes I wasn't actually ready for, didn't see any of the shit coming since I never followed the actual news story it's documenting.

Just goes to show that cops can be trusted and are experts at what they do, also polygraph tests are 100% accurate and admissible!

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Honestly, as wild as the whole thing was, I feel like they kinda buried the lead on one point that literally made me say "what the fuck!?" out loud.

Spoiler: show
    They reveal in the third episode that the FBI agent leading the investigation had previously dated Aaron's ex. What they did NOT mention was that they met and started seeing each other while Aaron's ex was engaged to some other guy. They slept with each other for about a year, then she started seeing Aaron, and she shut down the FBI guy's attempt to start another affair while she was seeing Aaron (before then having an affair with ANOTHER guy, lmao, what a catch).

You're telling me FBI guy wasn't butthurt that the girl he liked picked Aaron over him and that's not why he zeroed right in on Aaron from the start and never let it go? And he was never even disciplined by the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Honestly, as wild as the whole thing was, I feel like they kinda buried the lead on one point that literally made me say "what the fuck!?" out loud.

Spoiler: show
    They reveal in the third episode that the FBI agent leading the investigation had previously dated Aaron's ex. What they did NOT mention was that they met and started seeing each other while Aaron's ex was engaged to some other guy. They slept with each other for about a year, then she started seeing Aaron, and she shut down the FBI guy's attempt to start another affair while she was seeing Aaron (before then having an affair with ANOTHER guy, lmao, what a catch).

You're telling me FBI guy wasn't butthurt that the girl he liked picked Aaron over him and that's not why he zeroed right in on Aaron from the start and never let it go? And he was never even disciplined by the FBI.
    Holy shit, yeah that's insane. Apparently there's a 2 part podcast about this that goes into more detail.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag