Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitzki Otuya !!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Mitzki Otuya !!!

Well - I've dreamed of this day.. Really I have.. if the circumstances didn't also include losing some of my friends to Remora - I'd praise S-E for the beautiful worldshift. Not only will the server be rid of you, and Fatality.. but Lujan too? OH MY HEART SWELLS WITH JOY.

I think my favorite part was when you applied to HiddenPower and didn't get in. Recall this happening once before - think you applied to damepoorz was it? or sekai? you were like "oh fuck bg im joing this JP ls" and they were like "uh huh" - and when u were turned down, everyone pretended to feel bad for you. mmmmmm. feels gooooood.....

I'd like to help BG celebrate your leaving, and I'll be giving fireworks on the 15th to any BG member I see.

I hope you make the people on Remora just as miserable as you did on Bahamut, and your own linkshell.

-Judah

(p.s. even though you'll be gone, i'll never stop hating you. <3)

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/vie...2975&start=165

you should worldshift, and you can be with him.

I would - but theres too many people I'd be leaving behind...

oh and i'm not a coward who needs a new server. kkthx.

Btw Makojin - just because you buy a different account with a new name, doesn't mean people hate you any less. The least you could have done was picked a new server. Jesus.

4. 2005-06-14 05:39

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

o shit call batman

thats a quality picture, you take it yourself?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

that pic makes me hungry...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

judah..............

I want to some fireworks, and I /agree with your posts. some people only care about themselves, and will stop at nothing to get what they want.

This goes out to HP or anyone... beware of that mithra.

E. Body
    BG Level

Oh look, its Judah VS the world once again. Sorry to break it to you, but I've never applied for any LSes outside of Bahamut....no idea where you got that from but not like it matters, all the shit that comes from your mouth and your fingertips are the same to me and everyone else who recognises how much of a loser you are. Are you really that mad that I spanked you in the other thread? Yes, yes you are.

I still have no idea why you haven't quit for WoW (or gunbound) seeing as you've gotten nowhere in this game. Your sole purpose is to MPK at serket and troll on internet forums, which in your eyes, is so viable. Hell, I don't even know why you post on BG forums after all the shit talking about the LS itself.

I think your mother should pay the website admins for all bandwidth you use as it'd make up for her mistake of not aborting you.

Edit: ondori, I have no idea how you got that idea but sadly you're mistaken...I haven't applied for any LSes nor do I care about any...

I'd still be in BG if all this unfairness wasn't directed at me but it seems like its too late now. Misconceptions ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz

I'd still be in BG if all this unfairness wasn't directed at me but it seems like its too late now. Misconceptions ftw.
    what unfairness? you need to stop mitzki you're making yourself look worse by the second...

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz

what unfairness? you need to stop mitzki you're making yourself look worse by the second...
    Unfairness? Lets see. I'm not the only one with an adaman hauberk yet, I'm the only one bitched at. Shitty little lies about me applying to hidden power, I don't get it...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i'm on mitzki's side here

(but yes it's motivated selfishly, I plan on quitting the LS as soon as I get crimson cuisses too)

um ok youre one of three with adaman hauberk, will bitching at lujan even things out a little bit? that doesnt make sense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I dunno, lujan was pretty convinced that he was bitched at already

but now we've pretty much lost all 3 adaman hauberks and had lost both dalmaticas too

bg has all the luck

OH SNAP!

(The boobies I was referring to have vanished.. )

uhhh... have friends in HP... they said you applied.. and turned you down.. kthx

have a very good friend from BG who told me that story months and months ago.. how everyone knew you applied and they turned you down.. so dont try to BS kk?

and Judah vs the world? Are you "the world" mitzki? nice attitude.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like how some LS turn people's chars into LS property just because they got a rare item with the help of LS.

Where do I sign in blood? /sarcasm GG

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol Hirro, {Drama} {do you need it?}

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    OH SNAP!

(The boobies I was referring to have vanished.. )
    Yeah because of they "are not good for work" ;; who works here? Except me **

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    uhhh... have friends in HP... they said you applied.. and turned you down.. kthx

have a very good friend from BG who told me that story months and months ago.. how everyone knew you applied and they turned you down.. so dont try to BS kk?

and Judah vs the world? Are you "the world" mitzki? nice attitude.
    My IQ drops lower and lower the more I read your posts...I really have no idea what you're talking about...I don't know anyone from HP...If you mean PG, yes I applied for PG a long time ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast