1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking for australian players.

hi guys,

sorry I'm not sure where to post this so if I'm in the wrong section of the forums I apologise.

I'm looking at getting back into 14 and wanted to start fresh. now my problem is I live in Australia and with work/family its hard to get anything done on US populated servers. I can usually get on a few days a week 6pm-11pm melb/sydney time ( I use to play wow and this was great because they had oceanic servers and I could log on during my prime time). So I'm asking if there is a ff14 server that most Australian's are on If so I'd like to join em.

I use to play 11 way back in the day on lakshmi server. it didnt bother me back then if it were an American/Australasian based server because I had just finished yr12 and wasn't working but things are different now and I don't have the luxury of stay away till crazy hours of the morning to get invited to team play.

Anyway I'm really looking forward into trying out all this new stuff they've added to the game, hope to see you guys soon.

oh and my email is [email protected] if anyone's in the same boat as me and would like to start playing again maybe we can start on the same server.

thank you.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Wait at 1.21 and join the new EU server should have some there

Gyshal is the unofficial Oceania server.
    Shitloads of Aussies and Kiwis there.

On a slightly unrelated note, anyone have the list of which servers are what? I know Besaid was the unofficial RP server. It'd be interesting to see, considering that the servers are gunna be merged.