+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enfeebling Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Enfeebling Question

Hey i'm just wondering, would it be better to use a Thanatos Baselard for enfeebling, which gives +4 to enfeebling, or would using the appropriate elemental staff be more efficient? Thanks. ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hq elemental staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

You only buy a Baselard to add to the Enfeebling Skill in your sig

see below

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    You only buy a Baselard to add to the Enfeebling Skill in your sig

see below
    Haha, true to that 8)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

rdms who use wands after 51 make baby jesus cry.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I recently just bought 4 HQ staves (wind, ice, earth, dark) and let me say they are amazing. I no longer have to struggle to enfeeble god guardians, and was able to land gravity on Kirin several times (and silence too, but that was more for bragging rights than usefulness )

I haven't had a chance to try them out on the four gods yet, but if I can enfeeble Kirin there's no reason I can't enfeeble them.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I recently just bought 4 HQ staves (wind, ice, earth, dark) and let me say they are amazing. I no longer have to struggle to enfeeble god guardians, and was able to land gravity on Kirin several times (and silence too, but that was more for bragging rights than usefulness )
    Go post that on allakzaham and you're called an elistist prick that only buys the staffs to show off (I have 1700 posts there, I know all about it.)

Debuff with your AF1 sword noob, it's plenty good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Go post that on allakzaham and you're called an elistist prick that only buys the staffs to show off (I have 1700 posts there, I know all about it.)

Sometimes I want to dunk my head in boiling hot liquid after visiting the Allakhazam forums to ease the pain. Yet for some reason I keep going back.

It's probably the Galka forums...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Well, for regular XP enfeebling I don't think they're necessary. I don't notice much of a difference in resist rates on Aura Statues or Weapons. Sure they help, but for the cost...eh not worth it IMO. Endgame crap is a different story, of course.

And yes, Alla sucks for the most part, but you can still find some good discussion over there at times.

Edit: Oh, and Borisan it's Narasimha, not Narashima

http://www.uvm.edu/~mkontrov/narasimha.jpg

YO Bori u Forgot to ask

NARASHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ; ;

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Benadar
    /salute Quest!~

Some people have idols, Quest was mine. /grin 8)

I solo'd Narasimha the other day <.< he's such a cheap bastard when it comes to hides

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i solo'd it as well, getting more then 1 hide without treasure hunter is hard ;\

btw, where is quest these days.

I dunno where Quest is, he was so cool though! Tought me a lot about end-game HNMs and sky. Miss those ChainReaction days. ; ;

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think he quit. Aleta and Widkat are friends of his I think. He was the first RDM I saw utilize Speed Belt with Joyeuse & Hornetneedle (En-spell) That was crazy shit. Cast Haste and who needs Kraken Club? 8)

ChainReacion has any relation to ReachPerfection? What happened to all the people from CR?

(Sorry for the highjacked post)

On topic: Staves onry. I tried the Dagger, but you lose the additional elemental bonus Staves provide.

I personally have 3 sets of Macros. Enfeebling(only 1 Meripo away from maxing Enfeebling), INT/Nuke(rarely gets utiized, I came to terms that RDM, especially Elvaan (Thanks Maat you dirty old bastard), are shit when it comes to Nuking, so almost never nuke, except on ocassion when Chainspell/Nuke required) and Healing(When I'm playing main healer in EXP PT with /WHM; I don't mind main healing as long as people don't fucking piss me off with constant Haste requests.)

Staves are macroed separately from /equip macros to make easier to switch for Staff according to spell element.

I'm sure other people have their macros set up differently, but that's how I did, and it worked well for me.

I'm thinking of adding an extra set for /DRK, an advice about it would be appreciated. Should I mix in some Enfeebling or INT gear into it?

Peace. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I think he quit. Aleta and Widkat are friends of his I think. He was the first RDM I saw utilize Speed Belt with Joyeuse & Hornetneedle (En-spell) That was crazy shit. Cast Haste and who needs Kraken Club? 8)

ChainReacion has any relation to ReachPerfection? What happened to all the people from CR?

(Sorry for the highjacked post)

On topic: Staves onry. I tried the Dagger, but you lose the additional elemental bonus Staves provide.

I personally have 3 sets of Macros. Enfeebling(only 1 Meripo away from maxing Enfeebling), INT/Nuke(rarely gets utiized, I came to terms that RDM, especially Elvaan (Thanks Maat you dirty old bastard), are shit when it comes to Nuking, so almost never nuke, except on ocassion when Chainspell/Nuke required) and Healing(When I'm playing main healer in EXP PT with /WHM; I don't mind main healing as long as people don't fucking piss me off with constant Haste requests.)

Staves are macroed separately from /equip macros to make easier to switch for Staff according to spell element.

I'm sure other people have their macros set up differently, but that's how I did, and it worked well for me.

I'm thinking of adding an extra set for /DRK, an advice about it would be appreciated. Should I mix in some Enfeebling or INT gear into it?

Peace. :D
    I think CR got made into a new LS (red pearl) as I remember PT'ing with some old members, Kotehite for example a while ago. As for /DRK, I'd recommend a Thunder Staff, Dark Torque, Crimson hands and as many +dark magic you can get, if you can get dark magic, use +INT.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Depends on what other gear you have and what you are fighting. On shit like the gods and Kirin i find the baslard is alot more usefull, i also find it better for landind sleep on fafnir/nid/cop dragons, other then that the staffs seem to be a little better. With all of my +skill gear i have 332 enfeebleing magic and in area's my nation doesnt controll it gets bumped up to 340 and add another 15 on ice spells. <3 merits