Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Early Uninformed New Job Stuff (AKA Patch Opinion thread)

WAR: YAY WE'RE NOT NERFED AND WE GET SHITTY NEW GAXES YAY
    THF: Still orgasming over last patch, see you in december!
    MNK: NO MNK JSE (yay no nerf)
    BLM: A whole load of nothing. Beautiful. Well at least I still have my flans
    WHM: ...This SAM wants me to heal him TANKING? Fuck that
    RDM: Well. Now our shitty AF2 Legs aren't needed
    PLD: What a load of nothing. Ok some nice MDB feet but really not much.
    DRK: What? You're nerfing us? Huh? Oh we're getting new armor cool! Wait we dont want Macc and MAB. Oh new gswds? Oh great, yeah, divine logs and super cermet, really funny. Scythes? Oh great more shitty 'lets give to all jobs and make it shit' scythe.
    RNG: A bit of an unnerf fk yeah! New semi-JSE fk yeah! And a new sexy collar!
    BST: Uhhh yay?
    BRD: Doesnt matter, nothings gonna ever change for us anyways. Want some minuet? Or maybe ballad.
    SMN: Oh my god. Double the blood pacts double the fun. Not to mention these sexies.
    NIN: Hades Sainti+1: Because we dont hold hate well enough yet. Seriously.
    SAM: We got hasso! We got seigan! We got semi-JSE. We got a holy shit pwn GKatana. We got a rediculous overwhelm buff. How about you Mr DRG
    DRG: ...I got stoneskin empathy, a slight 2h enhancement, and some shitty boots. Damnit.
    BLU: Well I asked for new toys, and I got some! Some cool new swords for soloing imps and tanking wyrms. A club worth using over swords!
    COR: Nothing huge. At least we can use the shikaree aketon now... yay!
    PUP: OOMGaasm. Great new attachments. Enhanced equipment slots. Sexy new sainti. Some haste legs. Life is good.

Feel free to flame/whine/loldrk/fuck off if you'd like.

Scintillant Ingot as an ingredient in some new good swords kinda bottlenecks the amount of people that can get them unless they added a new source..afaik the only source is mining in Halvung (luminion ore?)

edit, for BLU

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you forgot BLU: FU SE +4 STR +3% haste pants that COR and PUP can wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    you forgot BLU: FU SE +4 STR +3% haste pants that COR and PUP can wear.
    I have homam. I don't care

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks for summing up the update for me, couldn't get online last night, and now it's back to work today. Kinda sucks my only 2 75 jobs are BLM and BRD. lol.... T_____T;

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

There are a few monks who bitch about JSE though you're the first I read that wants monk's H2H to be nerfed.

I've yet to see a monk fear a nerf coming.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i'd much rather have the Af2 legs for RDM over those besiged pants >.>

There are a few monks who bitch about JSE though you're the first I read that wants monk's H2H to be nerfed.

I've yet to see a monk fear a nerf coming.[/quote

You've never heard anybody say MNK is overpowered? I know MNKs who say so. But lets not derail back onto that

Ridill
    BG Level

the sam sub is a pretty dramatic improvement for drg in merits actually, hasso can make their dmg respectable while seigan lets them have actual defense capabilities while not subbing nin, which was actualy one of the bigger among the multitude of issues with the job

it's pretty spiffy for them if ya ask me, even if it's not "oh hey there's a drg grab him!" good

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

just some simple thoughts about today's patch.

you won if you are a SAM or SMN possible even rng depending on what the test are.

you won if you like challenging BCNM's.

the rest = lolSE, there is a shitty stew brewing that smells like shit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Also won if you like Besieged >.> At least I think so...still haven't had one

Ya we haven't had the ass candy for about a week

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

its like

DEV team 1: lol everyones complaining about gilsellers and ulli lol.
    DEV team 2: Hey, i got an idea lol.
    DEV team 1: what?
    DEV team 2: Instead of banning the gilsellers lets make new haste pants but we'll gimp it down some, Remember what we were told?
    DEV team 1: yeah yeah no new items better than the zilart items, jeez.
    DEV team 2: So how does Barbarossa's zerehs sound?
    DEV team 1: lol sounds good to me.

Corsairs use ranged attacks

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Its XMAS and all we got were socks.

SAM: We got hasso! We got seigan! We got semi-JSE. We got a holy shit pwn GKatana. We got a rediculous overwhelm buff. How about you Mr DRG
    DRG: ...I got stoneskin empathy, a slight 2h enhancement, and some shitty boots. Damnit.
    I did the missions and pirate boat fights with a drg last night and.... yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm pretty much excited about the new update and can't wait to get on tonight. I'm levelling SMN (72 atm) and SAM (57) so I pretty much picked an awesome time to level these jobs. Had to do Dynamis last night on my RDM so didn't get to play with any news toys =(

I'm pretty excited to exp SAM tonight. My static has a BRD COR and WAR in it so THF and WAR rolls with Mad Minuet makes it a sexy combo and I'm wondering what the dmg increase is gonna be with Hasso. The War in my pt has a KC for rampage spam post 63 so hopefully Hasso will give me a chance to actually keep up with him lol. I feel sorry for our NIN who is pretty much gonna cry trying to keep hate I feel.

As for my SMN I'm wondering what kind of pt invites I'm gonna get. Buffer and DD or still the usual lolcureIII spam pts. SMNs in my Dynamis shell were having a blast burning through MP last night and said they were getting pt invites continually lol. SMN has been the job from hell for me to level due to lack of invites. I'm praying that I can hit 75 in a week now cause of the new patch :D

<3 SE for updating SAM and SMN.

BTW Anyone found where Kumokirimaru comes from yet? I'm guessing its gonna be my mission to get this from now til 70 SAM =(

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Why does SE have such a hard on for SAM right now? I'm being serious. I bet in a few more patches, SAM will have over 10 sets of JSE.

Have the developers gone insane and think that they are Samurai?

Ridill
    BG Level

all japanese people have a samurai mentality amirite

Banned.

BG Level

Hey max, you are not Rocl btw.

I'll post a bigger reply later, because I'm on the run, but I think the SAM buff was mainly for /SAM too, as they made a SAM only trait(Zanshin) accessible and all new abilities are pre-37.

Anyway, I'd like to know about how effective the Range attack fix is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast