+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL @ Texas and KSU     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

LOL @ Texas and KSU

Sucks that we lost the NU game...

but watching Texas lose to unranked KSU makes my day.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: LOL @ Texas and KSU

Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Sucks that we lost the NU game...

but watching Texas lose to unranked KSU makes my day.
    My life has just ended. Along with the texas season.

KSU scored like what, 3-4 touchdowns in like 3mins? Good god I just couldn't watch it anymore lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As a neutral observer, I got tired of seeing Texas not show up in the first half, fall way behind, and then turn things on in the second half to come back and win. I have seen that happen at least twice the past few years. I thought it was going to happen again tonight, but I'm glad it didn't.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Did any of you watch the FL/SC game? It was fucking intense.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

We're having a craptastic season this year(NU). We keep throwing everything away in the second half. Pure luck that we won yesterday, some lucky catches in the last 2mins. Callahan can suck a fattie, I want Osborne back!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Did any of you watch the FL/SC game? It was fucking intense.
    Bullet dodgers. I looked over at my roommate and told him they were gonna get blocked again. We were just hoping Arkansas would lose this weekend so we'd get another shot at Florida, now Mississippi State is our only hope. (I go to LSU) D:

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    the only year i attended KSU was the year we beat Nebraska, broke the unbreakable goalposts and put em on top of Rusty's..... that was insane.... i laughed when i heard they beat texas today
    you must mean 98 cuz we beat em like 4 more times in a row hehe, including both their worst home loss in 30 some years and their worst loss period in about 50

lol it was funny the first time we beat em tho, first year we had those "unbreakable" goalposts and it took a good hour for like 5000 people to finally get one down

anyway GOOOOO CATS!!!! Freeman for heisman the next 3 years in a row! XD

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Willary
    We're having a craptastic season this year(NU). We keep throwing everything away in the second half. Pure luck that we won yesterday, some lucky catches in the last 2mins. Callahan can suck a fattie, I want Osborne back!!
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE TOM PLEASE! And Seriously, what is up with our Second Half Play?!

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    shit yeah, 1998. I lived in Goodnow and watched the goalposts walk by. Actually, well, I was on top when they went down and almost busted my face... Then just hitched a ride home. Plow wins the cookie for the day.

(the hell do you live? I went to KSU for a year then back south and then back to KC area before moving. lol. Couldn't bring myself to go to KU.)
    I live outside Wichita. And yeah I was there, but I wasn't a student yet, so I didn't rush the field (Also I was recovering from a broken jaw at the time heh). My sister was though, and she was the main sports reporter for the school paper for a couple years around then, so of course she did hehe.

Anyway hell yeah to the game last night. If only they'd won a couple of the other games they should have, an 11 win season in Prince and Freeman's first year woulda been... holy shit lol.

I'm pumped as hell about what it does for the bowl game this year too, hopefully we go out and crush KU and can get a Holiday Bowl or something close. I'd love to see how we can match up against one of the better SEC teams or something.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

whoa... more Manhattan peoples; 1998 was heartbreak though in the Big 12 Championship.. even with the Nebraska win that year, the season still makes me =(

And yeah, lol@texas yesterday

I lived outside Wichita too, Plow; I went to Maize, heh.. small world <_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

KSU 1998 big 12 championship...
    "He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown""He scored a touchdown"

-texas aggie radio guy

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

2003, no forensics/debate/drama.. ;x

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    whoa... more Manhattan peoples; 1998 was heartbreak though in the Big 12 Championship.. even with the Nebraska win that year, the season still makes me =(

And yeah, lol@texas yesterday

I lived outside Wichita too, Plow; I went to Maize, heh.. small world <_>
    lol I live 2 miles from maize

and yeah, I was at the big 12 championship in st louis that year too, omg sooo depressing

just needed cal to lose and us to win to get into the national championship, they announced at the game that cal had lost right around halftime, and we were up by like 21, all the sudden went to shit and lost in triple fuckin overtime lol >< I almost died ; ; It was the same damn play beating us over and over again too

While all of you got to watch a good game, I was stuck watching Wake Forest beat the living shit out of FSU at home. Warmed my heart, it did. It was so funny watching the FSU defense jump off sides twice in a row trying to get a safety so they wouldn't get shut out.

30-0

Speaking about KSU, the shirt I'm wearing today is the 1999 Holiday Bowl between KSU and Washington. I think that was the year the gays tried to talk to me in San Diego.