Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yasha tekko +1... useful/worth anything?

I was bored.

I saw that the NQ sold once every week or so...

I saved up/bought enough satin and darksteel to craft 12 synths...

9 NQ, 1 crit break and 2 HQ...

None have ever been sold ont he Ifrit AH.

Anyone know if they are actually used in end-game? Anyone have an idea of how much they're worth?

FYI: NQ sells for around 250k-300k...

I've made 3, sold 2, both for 10m, nq went for about 500-700k at the time. 3rd one is signed and I'm keeping it for if/when I ever ding 71 nin.

Mine are the only 3 I know of on the server, so it's quite rare.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I made one as a commisioned synth, on the 20th try on random moon/day. There's been like 9 listed on our AH. I agree pretty rare, just gonna take some luck to HQ this one (lolmahatmabody)

Yup, I'm waiting for that punkass Semitry to make me a pair...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

One was sold on Fenrir for 5m, and I know a few more than that exist.

It is a nice piece to use for tanking or kiting I think, becuase of the enmity and parrying. I have a pair of tekko but I use my Seiryu's anyway, so I personally don't think it is that worthwhile unless you need the enmity. Even so you could get a few mil for it np probably cause of the white box.

I’m about to ding 75 Nin and was debating on getting these or to just wait to use my Seiryu's kotes, when would I use them? For normal exp pt set up or in TP burn pts over the S.kotes? You would use them over S.kotes over these wile kiting or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemberly
    I’m about to ding 75 Nin and was debating on getting these or to just wait to use my Seiryu's kotes, when would I use them? For normal exp pt set up or in TP burn pts over the S.kotes? You would use them over S.kotes over these wile kiting or not?
    Anything that you're kiting you'd probably want HP/Defence/AGI (for evasion) on also, so I'd go with Seiryu's Kote for anything hardcore tanked or kited. In TP Burns get some sort of offensive hand slot. Why hold more hate with enmity when you could do it with damage. AF1+1 or Bando/Horo/Ochi Kote.