+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friggen...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Friggen...

Cheat on the Church on Expert Mode. So hard to 5 Star ;;

edit: I cant spell hard.

What the fuck are you even talkinng about?

Man I'm still working on hard... I kinda gave up and am playing other shit. I'm gonna go back though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    What the fuck are you even talkinng about?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

word!

@Gaf: super Addictive guitar hero dood! It's one of the songs on there, they rate how well you play the song on a scale of 1-5 stars. (although you cant really go lower than a 3, 1 and 2 stars are still there >_>)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

beat all songs on expert, battle axe unlocked, hammer ons and pulloffs are your friends especially on cowboys from hell <33 that game, cant wait for #2~!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bebopaloo
    @Gaf: super Addictive guitar hero dood! It's one of the songs on there, they rate how well you play the song on a scale of 1-5 stars. (although you cant really go lower than a 3, 1 and 2 stars are still there >_>)
    Is it like Guitaroo Man? I miss that game

I actually never played guitaroo man T_T

It's along the lines of DDR with an actual guitar. The controller is the guitar, it has 5 keys which you hold down and strum according to which ones are on the screen. Fun as hell, and for PS2 only if ur wondering what system x.x

http://youtube.com/watch?v=snNOh4P0M...ch=even%20rats

There's an example. Chose this song cuz it was the first on the guy's video list, he makes some good ones. The song is an unlockable one, they have alot more known stuff for the normal game songs.

Example: Crossraods-Cream :: Bark at the Moon- Ozzy :: Smoke on the Water- Deep Purple :: No one Knows- Queens of the Stone Age :: Take me Out- Franz Ferdinand and a bunch of others.

$70 price tag, but imo super worth it. Really really really looking forward to #2.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i played this at best buy for like 30+ min

its fun i want to buy but no ps2

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I was going to make fun of this thread because most of it isn't understandable then I figured out you are talking about Guitar Hero.

This is the greatest game ever made by man. I played it for 12 seconds at Best Buy and decided it would be mine. I've had it like a week and getting better slowly, it's the best game I've ever played.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ive been stuck on Cowboys From Hell on Expert for ages. It's quite annoying that the repeating section is the hard part :(

BTW if you like this game, try frequency and amplitude. Both fantastic music games by harmonix (makers of Guitar Hero.)

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

guitar hero is awesome. the second game comes out this fall. can't wait. i got to fuck around with it at the PS2 stand at warped tour. I likes it. Likes it a lot.

SON OF A BITCH >___________________________<

I missed two notes on even rats expert. 2!!! >__________<

It was that damn triplet chord nearish to the end. AWMRAAWRO!)!!)!)!%!@J !OL!J!M%M@%O!@O)%U!%O!JO

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    BTW if you like this game, try frequency and amplitude. Both fantastic music games by harmonix (makers of Guitar Hero.)
    will do :D