Thread: Calling all Artists     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Calling all Artists

This forum is a host of so many people, and I'm looking to get in touch with someone who has a real talent with a pen.

I'm in the process of registering a trademark/service mark with the us patent/trademark office for my small home business. I have a sound/recording studio in my converted garage, and hope to open my doors in about 9 months or less. I need to submit a mark (symbol or logo) with my application and I could use this opportunity to call on an artist to design what I need. There wouldn't be any money that I could offer, but I'll offer you two things in return: I'll include your name (however you want it) on my studio's website and flyers, etc. (if you choose) with contact info if they want to hire you for designing any logo's, and will give you a release to use the logo in an art or design portfolio of your own for future use (when it's officially trademarked of course^^).

If you're interested, here's what I'm looking for;

I'd like to see a metal or rocker, punk, tattooed, etc. girl with her back towards you, and looking over her shoulder with a wink/grin type of deal, and an electric guitar in her hand by her side. I'd like her to be sexy, tattooed/pierced - you know what I'm sayin. Whatever you wanna do to her is fine, I'll leave it up to the artist. This studio leans towards the rock side of the house so try to punk-ify her if you can ^^ - be liberal with the tats and piercings. Under her, or incorporated somehow would be the studio's name, "Bleeding Edge Records: Sound and Recording Studio".

Let me know if anyone wants to do this, I'd be in your debt, and like I said - I will give proper credit in it's use of advertising, but of course I'd ultimately own the design with unlimited distrobution of the image.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

betcha you could find someone here, http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Great, now I'm gonna be clicking around there for the next hour when I'm supposed to be making the floor plans for the county permit office lol

Cool forum, lots to check out, thank you.

Still interested in you guys though, if anyone wants to come foward with anything.

Edit: This program really didnt impress me...it came out looking like something a kid drew and put on a the fridge ><

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...PlansEdit1.jpg