Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FFXI Videos from the Hollywood Server

Nice!

Lol all this time i've been wanting in one of your videos....and i already was in one...

Go figure lol.

And again, incredible job=)

dude i love your little series,really really nice keep'm coming i look forward to futrue episodes!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I dont want to rain on yer PT but give me my 20 minutes back pls

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sci Gauss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Re: FFXI Videos from the Hollywood Server

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial
    ISNM75 - Happy Caster (Currently not on Filefront)

If you're looking for prepartion for this ISNM this video is sure to help you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7zfjH2eYFk
    You'd tank better if you ate some food. And WS macros! But I guess it's nice to know that it has the evasion of a brick.

(most likely this was like your 20th run and you knew it was super easy, but I had to comment anyhow >.> )

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'd like to see where this thread goes before I zam it

I have to go to sleep now @.@ but I'll reply to those who've posted first.

Lol all this time i've been wanting in one of your videos....and i already was in one...

Still loads more oppurtunities Seraphise ^^

dude i love your little series,really really nice keep'm coming i look forward to futrue episodes!

Thanks very much. I hope you'll continue to watch them all, I promise they'll get a lot better.

I dont want to rain on yer PT but give me my 20 minutes back pls

Funny, I heard this was unlike Allakhazam.

You'd tank better if you ate some food. Sad And WS macros! But I guess it's nice to know that it has the evasion of a brick.

Hehe, this was filmed on our sixth and succesful run. I didn't even realise food wore! I only realised after I got a low TP return on Jin

i'd like to see where this thread goes before I zam it

I'm not sure what you mean by 'zam'ing. It's only my first time here.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ZAM = Allakhazam's new name under RMT ownership.

And uh, if by coming here you're looking for praise for your videos, you'll only get nit-picky replies about what you can do better, and/or how you currently suck. =P

Do something like this and we'll stroke your peen.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah we're assholes like that. Although personally I havn't seen them, I probably will at sometime that isn't 2:40 AM.

I don't know about you.. but the first thing I though of when I saw that is...

Why didn't he show the recovery to astral flow? Depending on how it went, that would of impressed me a lot more

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Hmmm.. That was a large waste of time, I think I disliked them it was very boring--

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    I don't know about you.. but the first thing I though of when I saw that is...

Why didn't he show the recovery to astral flow? Depending on how it went, that would of impressed me a lot more
    http://faranim.livejournal.com/122966.html

edit 2: Aware you already have this link, just felt like sharing it

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I liked the 2 series

Good morning.

Let's see here,

And uh, if by coming here you're looking for praise for your videos, you'll only get nit-picky replies about what you can do better, and/or how you currently suck. =P

Looking for praise? No, you're wrong. I just wanted more people to see them, whether they think they are good or not is their opinion. I'm not an attention seeker.
    As far as the 'nit-picky replies about what (I) can do better' you've yet to prove that. So far the people that don't like them haven't bothered to explain themselves even a little.

I am not a professional video editor, these are the first videos I've ever made. I was looking for tips and assistance but I've gotten none of that, despite what you say.

Hmmm.. That was a large waste of time, I think Sad I disliked them it was very boring--

My point stands, what videos did you watch? What did you not like about them?

People are very quick to post when they dislike something but fail to elaborate on it at all.

I liked the 2 series

Thanks.

All in all this is looking disappointing. I posted on this forum on the words of someone saying something along the lines of 'If you want a decent forum go to Blue Gartr, none of this Allakhazam or Killing Ifrit' but to be perfectly honest w/ you KI has been much more receptive.

The game is not all about who can kill Kirin in the fastest time possible. If you think it is then you don't need to watch my videos. Simple.

I made it clear what each video was about, if you don't enjoy that type then why bother watching it?

I look forward to more of your asinine posts and requests for me giving back the time I've wasted from you. Seriously.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

time to Zam

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Great videos. The background music and the whole dialogue are fit so nice in each scene. Only thing that bothered me is the fireworks in bastok. I was like wtf. Anyways, can't wait to watch the next episodes ^^

Banned.

BG Level

What the hell do you think this is? FFXIOnline?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

this is ImperialNinja from Zam

I tried watching the ISNM75 one but it's too fucking dark

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/ab7391671d.jpg

I only watch a few and some not all the way through as I had difficulty seeing the text (on screen) on several (ie the Gobby~RMT one), which I would assume is an important factor in enjoying the video(s). Not sure what other advice I could give...sorry =(

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXUB-YaVpA

This video is better than your ones.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Lol at the MNK barely beeing able to beat down the Galka PLD with 100 fist