Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wtf cg turtles?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The Dazzler
    BG Level

I remember watching the old movies when I was a kid. It'll be cool to see a bit more of an action type as the CG of this will allow them to do a lot more (as is evident in even the trailer).

blax n gunz
    BG Level

So I guess hollywood studios are finally done raping the 1960s and 1970s childhood memories (scooby doo, Josie and the Pussycats, etc) and have finally moved on to the 1980s.

I'm hopeful though.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    So I guess hollywood studios are finally done raping the 1960s and 1970s childhood memories (scooby doo, Josie and the Pussycats, etc) and have finally moved on to the 1980s.

I'm hopeful though.
    ahahahahhaha

so true.

No originality, so they recycle.

Cant find a cartoon to rape? Rape a videogame series! I'm looking at you Resident Evil / FF:Spirits Within

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Go ninja, go ninja go!!!

Actually looks good though >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    Go ninja, go ninja go!!!

Actually looks good though >.>
    cg vanilla ice yes plz

The first RE movie wasn't so bad, because it was actually pretty original (no one from the games, just cameo monsters) and had an original story...kinda, not a great story but still wasn't based on the RE games so there wasn't anything to compare it too (in that respect I liked it, because it was fresh), but then...

The second one was a fucking disaster, I mean who does that russian bitch think she is to best JILL FUCKING VALENTINE!?

Jill is a fucking badass who can kick anyone's ass, and she's fucking useless in this movie, words can't explain how angry I was, then Nemesis has a FUCKING CONSCIOUS? HES NOT A GOOD PERSON!! Wtf, and that russian bitch ACTUALLY took him on hand to hand, WHY?!

More on Jill, she beat Nemesis, she was the one who killed him, I didn't see her use any good weapons and none of the areas in the movie had anything to do with RE3, THEN - THEN they fucking steal scenes from RE:CV and give the coolest action scenes TO THE RUSSIAN BITCH!

God I'm so angry...

Groovebox

I'm ashamed to admit it, but T.U.R.T.L.E. Power is still one of the best Rap songs ever >.>

I think this movie looks good, better CG than lame-ass live action. If it's too "neo-turtles" then it will be gay.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

I'm hopeful though.
    ahahahahhaha

so true.

No originality, so they recycle.

Cant find a cartoon to rape? Rape a videogame series! I'm looking at you Resident Evil / FF:Spirits Within
    I liked the RE movies.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    The first RE movie wasn't so bad, because it was actually pretty original (no one from the games, just cameo monsters) and had an original story...kinda, not a great story but still wasn't based on the RE games so there wasn't anything to compare it too (in that respect I liked it, because it was fresh), but then...

The second one was a fucking disaster, I mean who does that russian bitch think she is to best JILL FUCKING VALENTINE!?

Jill is a fucking badass who can kick anyone's ass, and she's fucking useless in this movie, words can't explain how angry I was, then Nemesis has a FUCKING CONSCIOUS? HES NOT A GOOD PERSON!! Wtf, and that russian bitch ACTUALLY took him on hand to hand, WHY?!

More on Jill, she beat Nemesis, she was the one who killed him, I didn't see her use any good weapons and none of the areas in the movie had anything to do with RE3, THEN - THEN they fucking steal scenes from RE:CV and give the coolest action scenes TO THE RUSSIAN BITCH!

God I'm so angry...

qft I could see the first movie fitting in with the games (happening before 1 and finishing sometime just before 3), but the second movie messed that all up -.-;

But ya I'll end up seeing this movie for sure if nothing else for nostalgia purposes.

And where the fuck is my He-Man and She-Ra movie peoples?! If we're gonna start remaking great 80s films I wanna see some sword and skull action along with 10 thousand unicorns with wings. D:

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

This thread needs more Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll sodomy.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but T.U.R.T.L.E. Power is still one of the best Rap songs ever >.>

I think this movie looks good, better CG than lame-ass live action. If it's too "neo-turtles" then it will be gay.
    :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm hopeful though.
    Every time I hear about something like this, I think back to an issue of the Onion around the time they released that live action Grinch movie. It was a picture of Jim Carry in his Grinch costume with the caption, "Yet Another Fond Childhood Memory Ruined".

Very apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    blah blah blah RUSSIAN BITCH!
    In Soviet Resident Evil....

It had to be said.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

I'm hopeful though.
    Every time I hear about something like this, I think back to an issue of the Onion around the time they released that live action Grinch movie. It was a picture of Jim Carry in his Grinch costume with the caption, "Yet Another Fond Childhood Memory Ruined".

Very apt.
    Oh dear god, the grinch was horrible. I couldnt even watch it to the end.

Wow, that looked really cool.

FF:Spirits Within or whatever the fuck it was called was the dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

the CG looks pretty well done actually

just think of it as a CG cartoon. it can't be as bad as the live action turtles movies can it?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Wow, that looked really cool.

FF:Spirits Within or whatever the fuck it was called was the dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.
    You lack taste.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

The music in the trailer reminded me of Stomp for some reason

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I don't like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, I felt that they just used Final Fantasy in the title to attract FF Fans

It has been so long since I last saw it, that I forget why I didn't like it