+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Teleport Stones     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Teleport Stones

Okay seriously, this might be a noob question, but I have not found any teleport stones since the original three I had at the beginning of the game. Am I that dense and retarded and I'm just completely missing them? Seriously, it's kind of annoying. I'd really like to go back and do a bunch of the hunts. ; ;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Some of them are in high level sections of the early zones. The game world isn't that big anyway, you can flee from the nearest city to most anywhere in about 10 minutes.

The Dazzler
    BG Level

Once you get a certain clan rank (it's not too far into the hunts) you can buy them for I think 200 gil each from the bazaar.

You get them frequently as Mark Hunting rewards. And you can buy them after you obtain a certain clan rank in the Muthru Bazaar for 200 gil each. Also they drop off some late game mobs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

You can buy tele stones while you ride the airships between towns.

Also if you've gotten past henne mines (or are just at that part), if you chains the jellies in the switch room, they start dropping lots of tele stones. I have a stack of 99 because I use that room to for some quick LP if i I need it. Its also a great place to level since slimes give 350-400 xp per, and killing all 20ish takes about a minute if everyone has Fira. You easily get chain 20-25 off of each set of jellies, then just zone twice (with the red door closed), hit the switch again, and continue the chain.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Whoops, I just assumed by what he said that he meant the gate crystals. I don't recall having a problem with Teleport Stones, but I didn't go back and do a lot of early hunts until after I got to Balfonheim and could buy them as often as I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    Whoops, I just assumed by what he said that he meant the gate crystals. I don't recall having a problem with Teleport Stones, but I didn't go back and do a lot of early hunts until after I got to Balfonheim and could buy them as often as I wanted.
    thats what I thought too after reading initial post, I was like wtf...lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Yeah, everyone else pretty much covered it. The airship store is the earliest place to get them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The sand people also drop them, I got like 40 off them just chaining up to 100.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Bunnies drop them too...I got two off of killing two bunnies in Ozmone Plains with no chain, so I would think you could get them off the bunnies in Giza probably too.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

ive never had to buy teleport stones ever, always gotten enough from drops.

dylan1982

i stole some of them from the bats (Redmaw/Seeker?) in the Lhusu Mines, that might be one of the earlier places you go to.

I think every mob has a chance to drop them if you chain high enough. I've never seen brady mention teleport stones as a drop, only as an occasional steal.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah I just finished Mt. Bur-Omisase (sp?) and still haven't gotten any more stones. -.- I'll head to the mines and see if I can get some from the Flans that you were talking about. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Yeah I just finished Mt. Bur-Omisase (sp?) and still haven't gotten any more stones. -.- I'll head to the mines and see if I can get some from the Flans that you were talking about. Thanks for the tip!
    they are available for purchase fairly early on at the Clan-Provisioner in Muthru Bazaar, if I remember correctly.

I didn't recall requiring too many hunts... but don't quote me on that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I think I've said it 2 times now but again...

You can buy teleport stones the second you are able to ride the public airship . NPC inside it sells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    I think I've said it 2 times now but again...

You can buy teleport stones the second you are able to ride the public airship . NPC inside it sells them.
    what?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Aerodrome > buy airship ticket > the non-private cabin option (leisure craft i think) > vendor on airship that sells tele stones for 200gil each

Quote Originally Posted by Quixotic
    Aerodrome > buy airship ticket > the non-private cabin option (leisure craft i think) > vendor on airship that sells tele stones for 200gil each
    yes I know. thanks.

I thought it was available earlier than that from the clan-provisioner.

You can take the public airship very early in the game, and before that you wouldn't need many tele crystals anyway.