+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More PS3's     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Groovebox

More PS3's

Just went to Best Buy this morning in Iowa City, and like... they had 24 PS3's >.> 12 20gb and 12 60gb. Kinda wish I wasn't on a college income This was unadvertised, and no one even knew about it. People there were like "wait, wtf, you have PS3's?"

So anyone who wants one, might not be too late -- this was about 2 hrs ago and they had 20.

Yea a Best Buy here in Minneapolis will have 16 of them tomorrow morning, unsure of the breakdown between 20 and 60 gig.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Yea a Best Buy here in Minneapolis will have 16 of them tomorrow morning, unsure of the breakdown between 20 and 60 gig.
    was in stock at the Penn ave. Target this afternoon, like 20 units just chilin.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

none in stock at my local best buy yet, not that I'm tempted to buy one yet. These might not be a restock, perhaps just late deliveries?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol I didn't ask, I was looking for a Wii

My local Target got 30 Wii's and sold out in 30 min. GG, GG.

The Best Buy in Maple Grove is the one that had them. You could check there for Wiis tomorrow too.

If they had those supplies BEFORE people got their hands on the damn things they might have sold them...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Re: More PS3's

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    Just went to Best Buy this morning in Iowa City, and like... they had 24 PS3's >.> 12 20gb and 12 60gb. Kinda wish I wasn't on a college income This was unadvertised, and no one even knew about it. People there were like "wait, wtf, you have PS3's?"

So anyone who wants one, might not be too late -- this was about 2 hrs ago and they had 20.
    o.o I used to live in Iowa City until a couple months ago when I moved to Redmond, WA for college. lol...

I'll have to tell my friends about them though, but they're probably sold out by now...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm still flabbergasted every time someone posts something about Iowa... seriously...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I agree, all those middle states are all the same and are completely boring. Just combine them all into Middleofnowheresville.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    I agree, all those middle states are all the same and are completely boring. Just combine them all into Middleofnowheresville.
    Exactly. And I think I'm the only Iowan that is on Bahamut...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I'm going to have to agree. It was pretty lame there. But we did have the world's largest truck stop! Oh joy.

Groovebox

Well, I live in Iowa City because I go to the University of Iowa >.>... The Midwest definitely sucks, I grew up in Chicago so I've lived there most of my life I wouldn't want to move east though, only west.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Hey Slusher and Po, help a mpls guy out and let me know if you see a store stocked with Wiis!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i was walking outside today in tokyo and i passed next to this shop, and they had boxes of ps3s laying outside the shop..i was kinda shocked, so i went in and asked

they were selling for ¥69900 with 2 games of choice, approximatly $640 or so..i left and my friend called after 2 hours, all of them were gone..

i think they dont want to advertise because if they did they'll have campers all over the place which most shops dont like..

if you're lucky enough you might pass next to one store and find one available for retail price..

I'd really recommend people to wait until january or mid december if you gonna get a ps3..dont give me that wii crap, ill just get both of them and dont care which is better..

Groovebox

dont give me that wii crap, ill just get both of them and dont care which is better..
    http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3155392

(I'm still getting a Wii for xmas)