• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Need a new car? I'm working as a car broker. I can optimize the process and help save big money.

Before i get started, i wanna mention that i conferred with ragns via PM on where to put this. It's a little tricky cause its work but i'm not really selling anything. If mods feel like it should be in b/s/t then i apologize for the inconvenience if thread needs to be moved.

---

TLDR at the bottom, btw.

I'm currently working for a car broker and looking to see if anyone might be interested. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, a broker is essentially a car wholesaler/consultant who streamlines the process of buying (or leasing) a new car. First, they help you identify the car you're looking for and any other needs. Then they look through their network of dealerships to negotiate the best possible offer on your behalf. And I'm not sure what other brokers do, but we deliver.

So why would you wanna use a broker? A broker is a handler who does ALL the legwork for you. All the stuff you'd have to do if you walked in to a dealership yourself, is the stuff a broker does in your place. If you've ever bought a car before, it can be painful in terms of time spent and haggling. We cut through all of that and optimize the entire thing by striking their floor price directly with a dealer's fleet manager. Then we look to provide you as much information as we can so you can be as educated as possible during the process. Meanwhile, you sign zero contracts and have zero obligation to anyone during this process.

From the broker side, we have a license to negotiate these wholesale deals directly with a dealership's fleet manager. So we basically just hit up whatever dealer is willing to take the biggest price reduction on their end to make a beneficial sale on ours.

How's the rest of the process go? Once we figure out what you want, we see if it's available and we select the best offer from our own personal network of dealerships. If they got what you want, we run your credit, and if the dealer approves it then we get your final say before bringing the car and papers to you. If you're local (los angeles) then we can set you up on test drives if you want. If you're not, you'd have to test drive on your own which is no big deal. And wherever you are we can ship.

--

What happens for someone who's interested? Do they have to commit to anything, or pay anything?

No payments, no commitments, no contracts to sign. Just tell me what you want and we go from there. Only thing I ask is you know how ready you are to buy, but if you wanna just hear some ballparks we can always do that. Other than that, if you wanna proceed then I help you find the car, show you the normal MSRP and then show you what we can do so you get to see the difference yourself. If it's the one for you, then we just check the credit, and if dealer approves then you give final say. If it's not as strong as what they're looking for, they'll adjust the price and hopefully it's still in your range. Otherwise it's all good and we keep looking to find something that works for you.

BTW, You don't pay anything to anyone besides the dealer. Our brokerage gets paid a pre-determined fee by the dealership for facilitating the sale. So if someone hits me up and i help them for a week but in the end decide it's not what they're looking for, or their timing's changed? Cool, maybe next time. You just get back to me later on if you still want my help, and i go home and watch tv or play games lol

--

As far as my own experiences, my sister recently got a new car from the car broker and also just got my aunt a new Lexus. My aunt saved like 7k+ off of sticker price and my sister saved a substantial amount too. They barely spent any time at the dealer and had the cars delivered to their houses once their credit was approved and the dealers made the offers.

Anyway because my sister knows the guy well, we were introduced and he offered me the chance to work with him and learn from him. As for the rest, it's basically up to me to find people who need a new car and that's why i'm here.

Whew. Sorry, if that was long. Part of why i'm posting here is because i've been asked to get a lot of this stuff down in writing and i'm also trying to get this stuff manageable so we can get it up on the site. But yeah, if anyone's interested at all, feel free to post, send me a PM, email, whatever you want. And of course ask any questions you'd like answered.

Since site's not fully ready, i won't put it here but if it's within the rules i can put the yelp up.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/empire-motor-group-los-angeles

And of course the TLDR

TLDR:

we're car wholesalers that try to save you a ton of money on a new car
    we cut out the shitty dealership buying experience
    we handle all the legwork
    we find the car you want and can deliver to you
    we don't make you sign any contracts and we don't send you any bills. the only paperwork you sign is when you sign for your car.

thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I figure it'd be good for me to do some Q/A posts because each experience is a little unique and at least i can try to add on what i didn't originally put in my first post. And of course if anyone has questions feel free to post them for me to answer.

Q: What brands can I get?

A: Almost any brand. For example, Tesla we can't get you but we have a contact if you need someone to speak to. Otherwise we have contacts for most brands to make deals.

--

Q: How much can I save?

A: Ok, so this is brand dependent and model dependent. One thing i've learned is that domestic doesn't have a lot of wiggle room. If you want a Ford or Chevy, there's not a lot of hit they will be willing to take. If you want a Honda or Lexus, you can ratchet up some real discounts. Going back to Ford, if you want an F250 Lariat, there's not much room there while an XLT they will be more willing to offer more incentives. Also, I've been helping 3+ people with Subaru over the past month and that's another brand in particular that doesn't provide a lot of slack. So each brand has their own thing they do.

Also, some places can offer a lot of incentives while their parent is different. Nissan, for example, offers less savings than Infiniti, which we can get some awesome deals with. One time, Infiniti offered a car to one of our clients for like 300 less than the Nissan clone.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hei, Kis-chan is car broker now.

Have fun and good luck! XD

Good luck on your new job, I hope you can sell a lot of cars.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Hi I want a brand new Audi Q5 fianced for under 400/mo and I have great credit I'm in NJ thanks.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I need a beach truck/SUV.

Budget is 5-6K. Credit is perfect.

Possible models:
    Tacoma
    4Runner
    Xterra
    Grand Cherokee

Needs:
    Clean title
    Sub 100K miles
    Being within 6 hour drive of Cape Cod or NYC would be nice (300-350 miles?)
    No modifications of any kind
    No white, no red, no green

I've found a few on CarMax and other sites but I haven't bought a car in 10 years and have no idea what's right/wrong or what to look for these days.

I wish I could just buy an FJ Cruiser or Defender but I ain't dropping that kinda loot.

https://www.fj.co/build/classic I want one of these one day x_x

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hi, arc!

Zet, since I last posted I pretty much came to understand that we really only work with newer cars. So, sorry for not having that in there. I'll have to edit it the post.

The reason is that there are too many factors with used cars that we can't really get a handle on: where it came from, history, prior use, etc. etc. Basically how good of a car it is for how much you pay for it, and we'd rather put guys in situations where everything is clear cut and accounted for from the get go. With new cars there is a very specific set of numbers on how much they cost to dealer, and how much we can discount off them, which allows us to negotiate for better deals. We don't necessarily have the same baselines or information with used cars, which works against us. So, all that stuff makes it difficult for us to make sure you get a car that we can put full stock into.

That said I'll keep an ear out in case I hear anything about those cars. And I will ask my guys about used car buying advice as they've all been in the business for many years and hopefully can provide some suggestions for anyone looking to buy used. Good luck!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

All good. I have a buddy at CarMax who's gonna try to get me some options. Thanks for trying though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

awesome, good luck, will let you know if i come up with any suggestions for you.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Hey what about me? Dat audi tho.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PM'd

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just wanted to say that Kisada helped me out a ton and was very professional. I ended up not pulling the trigger on his services but I definitely give him a high recommendation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks very much for the endorsement! I've actually talked to quite a few people so far I'm just glad that I've been able to provide information at the very least, even if we don't do any business together. I don't have any agenda where I feel like I need to take it to the man or anything lol, but it's nice to give people a better understanding of where they're at or how better to approach some of these things.