Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Story of Asmodan     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Story of Asmodan

First yakisoba steals gaara's account and sells it, now one of our most trusted members steals over 60mil and an osode.

asmodan was a ranger in our LS, one of the first, and for months was one of the most active and important members. he was a sackholder and many viewed him as a key figure in the LS. he really wanted a kriegsbiel and organized the entire LS, along with five other members contributing 99 KS, and we spent a night killing clevnik. out of five, we got four kriegs and a bunch of other shit adding to over thirty mil in gil. not anticipitating such drops, i get one, cece gets one, and asmo gets two, one for him and one to sell later for a shinsoku. he also opts to hold ALL the items worth anything and sell them, splitting them between those there.

shortly after the BC, asmo disappears. months pass. today, a member sees him run from the AH to his mog house, naked, and we all send him tells. no response. our worst fears come true. recalling his mules name is Jaha, we search the recent sales of behemoth hides. Low and behond, two sold today by none other than Jaha, aka Asmodan. he probably sold the osode, and a rough estimate id say he made out with at least 80mil.

i know this elates some of you, thinking we got screwed. but just be aware that even those you think could NEVER fuck you over have not only the capacity to do it on a whim but plot shit for months, manipulating and raping you dry.

i feel retarded feeling like this over a fucking game, but hes a person, and he betrayed us.

fuck you asmo.

ps. look for that kriegsbiel on AH right not to be sold by either asmo or jaha.

thats sad to hear, asmo was such a good guy.

no shit, makes you wonder.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

wtf asmo was so cool

I bet Asmo was killed by a time-traveling flying bathtub and then the aliens who sent said bathtub to kill him hacked his account and sold everything!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm sorry but you're very annoying.

wonder how much he makes from selling 80 mil to ige. If he did plot this for month, I kind of feel sorry for him. There has to be an easier way to make 200 bucks.

OH COME ON, you people had it coming. Asmo is probably the best Ranger in your pathetic linkshell.

Ok well you gook lovers basically didn't put the same time and energy in as asmo im sure did.

BTW Andarvi you fucking nig, learn how to use grammar. I dont even know what the fuck your last sentence meant.

Well post it back i wanna hear you nig loving gook eaters grope and moan.

I live for this shit

i eat nigs

Out, but I was born without a penis so what do I know?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

expensive items make people do crazy things...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NegrOwned
    OH COME ON, you people had it coming. Asmo is probably the best Ranger in your pathetic linkshell.

Ok well you gook lovers basically didn't put the same time and energy as asmo im sure did.

BTW Andarvi you fucking nig, learn how to use grammar. I dont even know what the fuck your last sentence meant.

I live for this shit

i eat nigs

Out
    i ate your mother

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I'm sorry but you're very annoying.
    Amarok ...stop reading our minds

switch that t with a w and it makes perfect sense! oh my.

hmm, an account made specifically for this forum. that is interesting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

IP CHECK TIME

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ok well you gook lovers basically didn't put the same time and energy in as asmo im sure did.

I live for this shit

i eat nigs

Out
    racist piece of shit i hope u die in real life asshole

yea I guess you're right. but I was born without a penis so what do I know?

Miama I bet youre a fucking nigger you don't even use real words you fucking nerd piece of shit I hope you die O wait you probably will get shot in a gang fight or another nig punching you in the throat faggot. but I was born without a penis so what do I know?

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics8/ ... Nigger.jpg

ya miama thats me and you, but I was born without a penis so what do I know?

learn how to use grammar.
    You should learn how to use proper punctuation.

You can't run from Ondori.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast