Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VMAs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

VMAs

LOL fat joe got owned.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

what happened?

lol nobody on these forums are "cool" enough to care to watch MTV^^;

Too bad that hurricane didn't launch all those losers into the ocean. But I'm sure the sharks or whatever out there wouldn't even eat them in fear of choking on the mass amounts of stupidity they'd be consuming.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Theres an outside world? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Theres an outside world? What?

gggg g-uNOT

fuck 50

Quote Originally Posted by Magicx
    what happened?
    Fat joe was introducing someone for a award i think, then he was like "I would like to thank all of gunit's security, i feel safe as if i was home" or something like that.

They dident show it but, when he said that 50 and yayo i guess tryed to get on stage that second, but security held them off, they were shouting also.

50 got up on stadge, did umm 2 songs i think, then his performence was over. Him and yayo were still up there and they were like "Fuck you fat joe, you fucking pussy BITCH, fat ass fucker" yayo was like " FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" lol

we all know hate it or love it woulda won some awards but MTV was to pussy to have game and gunit on stadge.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    50 got up on stadge, did umm 2 songs i think, then his performence was over. Him and yayo were still up there and they were like "Fuck you fat joe, you fucking pussy BITCH, fat ass fucker" yayo was like " FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" lol
    \

You consider that getting owned? lol..

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He also considers himself black.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    He also considers himself black.
    suburban white kids acting black, i love america :D

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Too bad that hurricane didn't launch all those losers into the ocean. But I'm sure the sharks or whatever out there wouldn't even eat them in fear of choking on the mass amounts of stupidity they'd be consuming.
    what he said (HE) ^^

He. ._.;

FIDDY CENT YO

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

@ Rustymetal

Too bad you dont go outside. Seriously, you're a moron.

How you figured I don't go outside from that post is amazing! :D

Akiro

cause obviously you dont know what goes on in the outside world or you wouldnt of made a dumbass comment like that, at school we had the red cross come in and make donations for the people that loss there homes and familys and for you to mock others misfortunes is simply sick and discusting so you need to shut the fuck up and i really hope a hurrican hits you so you know what the others are going threw at this moment, maybe you will pull your head out of your ass next time you wish you speak.

No hurricanes in Washington, sorry. And that post was made before all that stuff was on the news here anyway, so 'omigadz' sorry.

No hurricanes in Washington, sorry. And that post was made before all that stuff was on the news here anyway, so 'omigadz' sorry.
    Quit trying to be funny, because you're not. Idiot.