Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Please Read: A personal appeal from BG Forums worst mod, Vandole.

I have a lot to be thankful for today. I have an awesome new apartment, a silly dog named after a video game character no one knows about, my reputation for being the worst mod of all time, and my lovely beard. Most of all, I am thankful for the slave labor I am forced to do here at Blue Gartr Forums.

As one of the largest and most influential Gartrs online, a lot of people ask me, "Dole, you must get so much cool shit being a modfag." The truth is that we don't. We recieve a 5x5 room with a hole to pee in, melted snow Ragns collects once a day, and a Macbook Wheel.

We're not a big Gartr. We don't waste money. There's only Bercus, Blackice, Blazer, Callisto, Cephious, Dakpluto, Kaeko, Khamsin, Not Kuno, Qalbert, Septimus, SIlverbreeze, Tekki, Tonko, Tyche, Sonomaa, Falisa, Ksandra, Alleya, Isladar, Epical, Ragns, and myself on staff.

I'm not one to brag, but Clockw0rk(of umvc3 brady guide fame) is my friend on facebook, and has actually posted here ONE time that he is aware of. That's incredible. But my point on that is, think about it.

Sonomaa has been going around the office about our annual Dolenation Drive.. He's been wanting me to make appearances as the horse God, kick Aurara, remove spam bots, you know, the normal modly activities. There's only so many times I can kick Aurara in one day, and I don't want to suddenly wake up 10 years from now knowing that's all I can do.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to replace my horse head after everytime some lurker rips it off my head and takes it?

If Wikipedia can get like, 30 babillionsmillions dollars, why cant Blue Gartr get 3-4 thousand? I mean, we're just like Wikipedia. You can edit everyone's posts. Oh wait, that's just me and the rest of the staff. I jest, but really. We need money to survive right now. If we can't get that, there's only so many times we can ban Senoska to decrease faggotry on this board.

If we don't get enough funds, we can't grow. That's BAD. In the last year we've outgrown our servers, gotten BG Bucket, BG Chat, and we got Derock a Minecraft server to live in. Once we secure the funds for the year, we will try to improve even more. Maybe we will even have a suggestions board(that really is just a furnace to keep my Macbook Wheel nice and warm.)

Do you think I don't do anything that deserves compensation? I ruin your fun every time you do something funny. I ban you when you did nothing wrong. I laugh at you daily. I also do my best to make this board stay wonderful, and unfortunately even I get a modslap just like every other mod on this forum. If you think a postcount spammer gets punished for shit, you have no idea what we go through when we make a bad call in the mod forums.

I think I've written enough to bore you, so I will get to the point. Please give and continue to gib us moni until the donation drive is over. We appreciate every dollar you give, and thank you greatly for your support.

Okay, now I'm really going to get to the point. In day 1 of the donation, we received $1000 dollars. ONE THOUSAND! IN DAY ONE! Day 2 we received $600. So far in day 3 we have gotten $195. Guys, we appreciate the donations so much and thank you for your support. But could you find it in your heart to continue to donate?

We have prizes! Secret big stuff coming soon!

However, I am a kind horse god. I will reveal a surprise prize that is rather intricite, yet desired by many. Eons ago we had a poster named BrillCS who was a glorious bard that regaled us in his fine stories of yesteryear. There was a huge argument on the board about his name needing to be Brill Weave, and it tore BG apart. His name is now Brill, and we no longer speak of that anymore.

HOWEVER#2. If you donate again, and post in this topic with proof of your donation. In the name of the House of Weave, I shall personally guarantee a name change from Brill to Brill Weave. I'm not asking for much in the name of weave, we do not need much to rise again like a Phoenix with 5 bars. We require $500. I understand the majority of you have already donated or are donating as soon as a check comes in, but please. The house of Weave must rise again. Even if its $5, help the House of Weave.

This was my personal appeal, Please read. If this post has moved you in any way to donate, or would like to donate again but can't... please make this your sig for the time being. Here is the code to do so.
    [ url=http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/108705-Please-Read-A-personal-appeal-from-BG-Forums-worst-mod-Vandole.?p=4989181#post4989181][ img]http://bucket.bluegartr.com/96326729878dd4b51943f222f6013d8f.jpg[ /img][ /url]

UPDATE:
    IF YOU DONATE TO THE HOUSE OF WEAVE, YOU WILL GET A 2ND TITLE: "House of Weave" SO PLEASE DO ACKNOWLEDGE YOURSELF FOR BRINGING OUR KINGDOM BACK IN THIS THREAD.

UPDATE UPDATE:
    Drive over, ty for donations. now i'm off to mootxico.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

You really are the worst. Like legitimately the worst. Does anyone outside of Sono actually like you?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Fuck you.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    You really are the worst. Like legitimately the worst. Does anyone outside of Sono actually like you?
    ragns likes him

The Anti Miz

BG Level

weird

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Cant believe I'm paying 5 bucks for a name change that should have happened years ago.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This was my personal appeal, Please read.
    Am i supposed to read it again?

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I'm without words. Cept these.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Don't be so full of yourself, Tonko is easily the worst mod.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lol, if someone who hasn't had electricity in over 3 months can pitch in 5 bucks, so you can

P.S. fuck you all, you all make food stamps jokes when I've been denied for them 4 times now and I just gave you guys my dinner money.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Lol, if someone who hasn't had electricity in over 3 months can pitch in 5 bucks, so you can
    I've got $3.27 in my coffers

I'd donate it, but the only options given are way out of my price range.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

donate your sig then. code is in the post.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Don't be so full of yourself, Tonko is easily the worst mod.
    i have found tonko to be helpful in the dark souls thread, which is more than vandole has ever done.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Done.

Also, you forgot a '.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

House of Weave.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server