• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

2013-14 NFL Divisional Weekend: There is but one God, and PRIVS is his prophet.

SORRY BREGOR, I R EXPURT ANALIST OF BOOTFALL

Have fun with Manziel next year.

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks

The Saints are all assholes and it is unfortunate powerful hurricanes don't hit that area anymore. Fuck Drew Breesus and his shitty birthmark he probably got from selling his soul to the devil. Fuck Sean Payton and his punchable face. Fuck Rob Ryan for being fat and probably being a child molester. Fuck Darren Sproles for escaping from the circus as a child. Fuck Mark Ingram because Fuck Bregor. Things the Seahawks do better than the Eagles whom the Saints beat last week: Defense, Special Teams, winning at home, swagger, pills, most likely everything else related to football. Things the city of Seattle does better than New Orleans: dealing with the rain. I mean it rains all the time in Seattle and their fine citizens don't start looting and drowning. SEATTLE SUPERIOR.

I mean seriously its raining in this gif and I don't see swaggy P with some bread and stereo equipment under his arms. get your shit together NO

Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots

So that was a nice comeback thing the Colts did I guess. The Chiefs can blame the loss on injuries if they want but I find that to be silly as all of their backups got good reps the week before against the Privs, blessed be his name. The best thing the Patriots have going for them is Andy Reid is not their coach. Colts defense is garbage and Billy Boy will find a way to carve up their secondary even with clownshoes Amendola probably getting hurt putting on his cleats in pregame, and they will probably play with 7 defensive backs and dare the Colts to hand the ball to TRENT all game. Still probably a close game. Typing this shit up is hard how the fuck does Bregor do this bullshit every week for like 16 games even though no one fucking reads this. I guess the Pats win and in the process someone leaves shitass tom bardy hanging on a hi5. I will probably not watch this game and find something to masturbate to instead.

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2...if?w=500&h=288

San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers

My dick is huge and it takes like 4 hours to go from one end of it to another, so I will probably still be masturbating at the time this game starts. I'll try to finish before the game though because I know Mizango will be masturbating during the game and I don't want to share the same masturbation schedule as him, that's kinda gay. Both of these teams are basically the same: mobile qbs of questionable passing ability on a week to week basis, strong defense especially in the front 7; the main difference is at the wide receiver position, where the 49ers have playmakers while the Panthers have players that punch and shit on each other. Also greater harbaugh is better than riverboat ron. I bet the Saints wished they had some riverboats when Katrina hit. I guess I am ok with the 9ers winning this game.

http://i0.wp.com/www.helloloser.com/...size=470%2C264

San Diego Privs at Denver Broncos

People used to trash Privs for having gargantuan WRs and TEs to throw to, but the reason he now has 19 children (a development that happened in the last two years) is because children are smaller targets and he routinely pelts them with footballs around the house when they don't fold their laundry or pray properly to work on his aim. Because of this they are now a team of destiny who had the fortune of playing the Eagles in their home opener bla bla bla I think the best way to break that fucking streak is to have the cowboys play the eagles in their home opener next year. The Broncos are cool and all but all glory to the hypnorivers. I am too lazy to post gifs of privs but it doesn't matter because all of you clownshoes have sigs and avatars of him anyway. Nevermind I will post one. GO CHARGERS (with the points anyway) GO.

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/upl...LLIPRIVERS.gif

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

not gonna read all of that shit

Spoiler: show
    jk good job. good saints rant

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

one of my favorites, ever.

SWAGGER
    PONIES
    SAN FRAN
    TTT

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    one of my favorites, ever.

SWAGGER
    PONIES
    SAN FRAN
    TTT
    Yes No No Yes.

I saw one Krapernick commercial, it was enough.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

LOL I ACTUALLY READ OP FOR ONCE

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Excellent work Mert.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm ok with this.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Have fun with Manziel next year.
    Mod sass.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Fuck Mark Ingram because Fuck Bregor.

Good job Pasta. I'll post my usual shit at work tomorrow because I know you are all dying to see what the spreads are.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Need to put this here:

Redskins LOL

You tapped into the Carl SCLOTCOTW a lil bit. Makes me wish they'd keep doing them into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Need to put this here:

Redskins LOL
    ITS GRUDEN TIME

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

I don't understand Bengals fans who think Jay Gruden sucks. What I saw when I watched the Bengals was one of the league's most dynamic and gutsy offenses with a QB who couldn't run it for the life of him and a general set of talent that just needed time to grow. The offense got better every year and if it weren't for Dalton missing wide open dudes and making just terrible, terrible throws, they would have been pretty electric.

If he can make Andy fucking Dalton 3rd in the league in TD passes, think of what he can do with RG3.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

People actually like the Bengals ? News to me.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Excellent work Mert.

Swagger even tho I hate this mother fucker.
    NINERS
    RIVERS <-----_
    TTT<<-------- \ Yes they are both winning on the same game.
    satt

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Also I can't wait for the Saints to shut up the bandwagon, the Broncos to crush the Chargers, the Colts to make Brady cry, and the Niners-Panthers to I don't even know what will happen there

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    I don't understand Bengals fans who think Jay Gruden sucks.
    dff

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    dff
    Why not contribute for once and tell me why, then?

Prove me wrong here:

Jay Gruden designs an offense that consistently runs receivers on routes that get them open; plays to the strengths of its players; confuses defenses; grinds the clock well; and creates lanes for rushers. The plays are diverse enough that even an elite defense will have a difficult time finding an answer for everything.

Where Gruden struggled, it seemed, was on the sidelines on game day - adjustments were difficult for him, and he was often stubborn in the run/pass division. As such, fans would get frustrated at abandoning the run, etc. (even though it is more often the right thing to do than fans think)

My opinion of Jay Gruden is that he may be in the top 3 for X's and O's in the NFL, but he needs a supporting staff willing to call him out and take the reins sometimes. HC could be perfect for him, honestly.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

So I heard Mike Brown wanted kapernick but Jay Gruden wanted Andy Dalton instead.

Any truth to this?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Why not contribute for once and tell me why, then?

Prove me wrong here:

Jay Gruden designs an offense that consistently runs receivers on routes that get them open; plays to the strengths of its players; confuses defenses; grinds the clock well; and creates lanes for rushers. The plays are diverse enough that even an elite defense will have a difficult time finding an answer for everything.

Where Gruden struggled, it seemed, was on the sidelines on game day - adjustments were difficult for him, and he was often stubborn in the run/pass division. As such, fans would get frustrated at abandoning the run, etc. (even though it is more often the right thing to do than fans think)

My opinion of Jay Gruden is that he may be in the top 3 for X's and O's in the NFL, but he needs a supporting staff willing to call him out and take the reins sometimes. HC could be perfect for him, honestly.
    I agree that he would be a better HC than OC and I didn't hate him. I just wanted a change because it's easier to change OC's than QBs, especially when the team is good enough to remain in QB purgatory.

However, I'm at work and will respond to this shit later.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    So I heard Mike Brown wanted kapernick but Jay Gruden wanted Andy Dalton instead.

Any truth to this?
    Yes, but Harbaugh made Kaepernick, doubt he would've been successful in Gruden's sytem in Cincy.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast