+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So you CAN be a Lv74 Noob!

Well, I just logged on. Was going to go to bastok to work on my goldsmithing (50~) Working on getting the shades, and I get a /tell from Slone asking me if i want to party. I say Sure and start to go to my mog house to get my nobles and what not and tell them to give me a minute. So we have a pld drk blm brd DRG and myself (Whm). We start head over to King Ranperre's Tomb where I find it weird that dragoon agrees to go down there. Like an hour into the party I don't see his wyvern and I ask if it died. He said Yes, Poison. I said "oh" and ask if AF2 body allows her to cast poisana on herself Since it allows wyvern to use SJ Abilities (I ask him because I am not clear with it) He all of a sudden turns a prick and with a attitude replies "I came here to do Damage" I drop the subject seeing how this guy is. Few minutes into that I start to get some lag, He gets tricked and I'm not able to cure him fast enough. so 20 Minutes Gigogoomba comes into where we are camped and The drk sais "Another Party" and I in a playfull tone say "To the back" (where the strange apprentice is at or whatever) so about 5min pass and The drg sais "Lol I though you was not healing me" And I said again in a playfull tone say "Yea, You pissed me off" So the DRK goes to pull and in the middle of the fight I get kicked and gigo gets invited.

Everyone in the party is clueless on what's going on. He then said that he kicked me because when the Lemures was hitting me (he gets tricked on) you almost let me die. (this was when i was lagging a bit) So i look at him, other members are /tell me from the PT about what's going on and i in /say told him "Dude omg did you Die?" I look at him in disgust /tell everyone its no problem and I teleport out and /say Black List.

i /tell him the words "OTUYA" and he sais He then /tells me and said

http://tinypic.com/5tr1f

No idea wtf he tried to say when he said that but oh well.

Garrettx LS TheFallenOutlawz Lv74 Noob DRG

i was that dark ^^ make me mad i was 900 tnl and slone is selfish to....she said she has to leave like urgent i was 900..but if that bad i say ok ^^ np...i go back to town search all slone...she in all BLM pt....so selfish anger me w..sorry u got kicked zigma i was confused of situation

Yin

damn that sucks, i hate when people do that.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn slone =\

I was at 10k tnl. Was hoping to hit it there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

once i got threatened through /tell to get blisted by somebody because i would not respond to them. i think he blisted me and do you think i responded then?

garrettx is pretty immature tho youre right. zihn doubted another drg would ever get 75 because square had made the job so gimped. is he wrong? if so i hope twin beats him to it

Isn't Garretx Lv74 (Lv75 now?) Rank5?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He's still 74 LFP right now (good luck). The only reason he has gotten that far is because he forms his own parties. If he had sky it would be easier. To bad he acts like a jerk. I'm sure thats no one wants to help him with anything.

slone isnt bad i was just irritated..she told me she got tells fromur ls zigma..that swhy she leave my pt cuz she didnt want enemy w ^^..so i not mad at slone

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh~ yea i though she kicked me since she invited me first. I cleared it up with her.

Black Belt
    BG Level

give Slone a break, she just wants to try and get this:
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=462

i've tried that with her before, most we ever got was Chain 6, though we were 72-74 at the time. and i'm not nearly as awesome as Yummy :wink:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

sucks that happened zigma, bigfags always are bigfags

but lets put it this way: your acnt is worth 100x his at least. i'd take a whm with physical earrings over a drg with any gear

Relic Shield
    BG Level

il PT with ya lil-man ^^

Lujan

Re: So you CAN be a Lv74 Noob!

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Well, I just logged on. Was going to go to bastok to work on my goldsmithing (50~) Working on getting the shades
    That`s intresting

Wow tryin to make yourself look better

Someone was so nice to give this link, know what Lag healing isn't whm heal all other party members then leave me in red what kind of lag healing is that hmmm? And you left out half the story wow. And Yummy you dissed me yeah I remember but I didn't hold that against you I stayed quiet and proved you wrong that I was lv54 as you so put it. Jealousy rares its ugly head oh yeah Yummy what did I say to you was I rude nope. I said after I hit the NM for about 2009 damage "Not quite 54 huh" lol. My LS's theme is more then a saying its how we play +Death Before Dishonor+. SO Zigma you can tell your half stories and Yummy you can talk trash about me for some odd reason. But I will be level 75 today because, people no me as a good player who has never been unfair and I have booted a total of 3 People from a PT the entire time I have played FFXI. By the way if you all think I'm a liar I can surely pull up the recordings yeah I tape when I play ^^.

Peace
    -GarettX

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

o please dude You already have a bad rep and trying to make yourself the look like a victim here isn't helping. I asked you a simple question about SJ and wyvern job abilities with AF2 and you get all cocky.

yea, pull up the recording. I'll even host it. I didnt get to where i am by treating people like shit.

When Zigma realized I was replacing him he decided to start healing me big surprise. But to me it was to late. Then I told him you pissed me off letting me die. he replied " I don't like mean people." At that point
    1) Did you die? Because by what your saying It looks like you did which you didn't. Did your HP ever drop below 50%? Did I not cast Regen 3 on you? I'm not the one to brag but seriously, You was in a party with one of only 4 NA (3 belonging to BG) WHM's in the server with gear worth more then most of the party combined. I know how to play WHM even if my sj is half the time 37 NIN.

2) Why on earth would I start healing you at the last minute when I never even realized you was kicking me for someone else. Considering your a DRG and have not gone to KRT a whole lot. It's only custom for people to walk by and if a party is there already (in the front), they go straight to the back. Notice how i said "To the back with them" But no, I guess you was so stuck up with rage that the only on your mind was finding a replacement for me and kicking me without my or anyone else knowledge. (The JP brd was /telling me asking what happend and also said to forgive her. Yea they were ashamed to have a leader like you because what you did goes beyong the word 'rude' or so that's how I see it.)

Simply opening your mouth and saying "Hey, Are you ok because I don't see you healing me" or something along those lines would of cleared up the situation, not kicking me.

Anyway I hope this post cleared things up. I'm already over it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: So you CAN be a Lv74 Noob!

Quote Originally Posted by ganbachi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Well, I just logged on. Was going to go to bastok to work on my goldsmithing (50~) Working on getting the shades
    That`s intresting

8)

Why do people lie to make themselves fell better.

hmm You knew you weren't healing me lol its funny cause I asked to you I said "You pissed me off when you weren't healing" me and you replied "I don't liek mean people." But you some how forget that lol, your gear dosen't mean shit if your just not healing me you can make up stories to make your friends believe you but why didn't you put what was said before the quote you have from me hmmm? Oh yeah and my hp did drop to red oops or did you not get that. Why didn't I die you say? Simple brd healed me, and after every kill you healed everyone to full hp but me. Why is that I ask? My case in point you were letting me die you know it you admitted it but you want to play the sympathy card with your friends fine with me ^^. I have no reason to lie about anything. Oh yeah wanna know why I never have help? Cause I started same level as all my friends when we started LS on Bahamut but I leveled to far and to fast past them. And I will never leave my shell no matter how bad I need help. +Death Before Dishonor+ in life and in games.

Peace
    -GarrettX

http://www.thefallenoutlawz.com[/url]

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

yea, pull up the recording. I'll even host it. I didnt get to where i am by treating people like shit.

(Yes please.)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Just by looking at the way you write tells me you have the mind of a 9 year old.

Don't forget to ask mummy for a bed time story, so many mean people on FFXI you might have nightmares. (The one where the Dragoon lives happily ever after)

Lujan