+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arnolectz     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Arnolectz

I was quite surprised there wasn't even an announcement or thread of any sort about Arnolectz's departure from BG and FFXI. Arnolectz was without a doubt one of the absolute most pivotal members of the LS in his year and half that he was in it. He was one of the "flagship" standard-bearers of the ls and generally the most accomplished NA Hume PLD on the server. Just felt that he deserved a tribute of some sort.

He was in the "first line" of high level NAs and in the early days could often be seen pimping out the fountain in Jeuno - a place which has always been synonymous with high level players. Back in the day he could often be seen there along with Litoriceboi, 22, Berticus and Edwardtheblack.. He was also one of the first NA's to get 75. Apart from that he tanked or co-tanked numerous HNM's ranging from Cassie, Roc, Simurgh, Serket to Kirin, Fafnir, Nidhogg, Aspidochelone, Jorumgand and Tiamat etc, and did so astutely. A legend in my opinion 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

raginbull are you actually arno or imp?

Xavier

[removed broken link]

The highest example of how a member should be. I salute you.

Lol at the /tell, it was 22 and Bert cybering.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Half of those people in the alliance no longer play. That makes me sad.

E. Body
    BG Level

I miss Arno, he was cool.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Had no idea about that Xavier, but that pretty much explains why there was no mention of it. Thanks.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What happened?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

holy shit that's an old old screenshot

was that the time arno and i killed ourselves and bert kicked us out of the alliance?

and come on you fags, you know he wouldnt pull that sort of shit lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Arno was a great tank... it was his emotions and attitude that got the best of him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Similar to Gir in that respect I guess (+ they were both PLD).

i agree with you in some respects ondori, i was a great tank(2nd only to mwm) and perhaps my emotions did get the best of me.. but is it so terrible to find something more important in your life than ffxi? i have no regrets, i gave everything back to you guys, i would expect you all to respect my decisions and stop trying to make me look bad to everyone outside the LS. i have done a lot of stupid things but you can't act like BG was perfect. i love you guys i just wasn't having fun anymore, sorry it ended so badly

I never said I was a better tank lol. I was posting a care-o-meter because it's old news.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

mmorpgs shouldn't always contain drama =( but they do.