+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis - Xarcabard     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Dynamis - Xarcabard

Hello everyone. I'm Apollyon on the Siren Server. Our Dynamis LS was formed in December 04, and since then we've only Lost Windy once (out of 3 runs). We've cleared 4 Nations twice each (maybe 3 on a couple, I don't remember), and Beaucedine once, on our first try.

However we have hit a block on Xarcabard. As I'm sure you know, finding reliable information about the Zone is quite difficult. I was hoping you would be willing to share what information you have on the zone, and what web pages (if any) have reliable info.

Your help is GREATLY appriciated!

m(_ _)m

Apollyon
    Siren
    BLM

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

~

Its alot of demons, with alot of dragons, and alot of eyes.
    You fuck arround you get shot.
    Next question

Re: ~

Quote Originally Posted by Volt
    that's a pretty accurate statement. both times we have gone (we're going again today) our run was basically ended when someone got aggro from an unecessary pop they werent supposed to get aggro from, trained us, and wiped us. not that we know very much about it, but my best advice so far is what he said, dont make retarded mistakes/dont take people who make retarded mistakes

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I crashed after dynamis lord sommoned 2 dragons
    I got back in game for 3 secs and crashed again.

Then I restart window. I login agian, and this time I got to ran around for 15 mins and crashed.

reinstalling

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Well I thought it would be historic to make a small fraps video of wiffleballs first attempt to see what the dynamis lord was really all about. Anywho first time i used fraps and made a video so it prob sucks, but just something to watch for a good laugh, if u like laughing at death.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/b/m/bms253/Lord.zip

P.S. sorry if its sucks im a n00b at this.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

<.< >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead
    Well I thought it would be historic to make a small fraps video of wiffleballs first attempt to see what the dynamis lord was really all about. Anywho first time i used fraps and made a video so it prob sucks, but just something to watch for a good laugh, if u like laughing at death.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/b/m/bms253/Lord.zip

P.S. sorry if its sucks im a n00b at this.
    lol dude nice video.. that definitely topped divine might and nidhogg as the most fun fight i've ever had. pretty god dang difficult too.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

nice deadhead :D

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nice vid!

Sweet Video, That fight was crazy
    Great Choice in Song: Maiden is God!
    Cant wait to try again

E. Body
    BG Level

awesome video.

good luck ever beating him.

=P

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Well thanks all for ur compliments guys. So far I got some suggestions for my next video attempt. Make it brighter, make the music work fade into other songs, use some frame animations, oh and my fav, dont heal urself so much. I just watched more of Ondori's videos to get some ideas from someone who has much more experience in creating a video then me. Then again i just threw that together in like 10 mins, making the fight last the length of the song I wanted. I got alot of compliments on the song, over using the standard techno songs in most videos, so I might stick with non techno songs if I can find ones that fit the mood/fight. If anyone has anymore suggestions, or ideas for any videos I would be willing to try them out. Just /tell Deadhead in game, or leave a post here. Thanks for all your compliments guys, and yes that was one fun fight, though I only got one spell off on him, and was dead for half of it....... stupid me for picking a taru ^^

More Mithra, more death, more panties and more Galka's.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Re: ~

Quote Originally Posted by Volt
    Its alot of demons, with alot of dragons, and alot of eyes.
    Next question
    Thats not quite what I was looking for...
    I was refering more to maps with accurate mob locations, nessicary timer mobs, etc. Do you kill all the timers, or just kill the ones on the way, stuff like that.

If responses like the one above is all I can expect, then I apologize for wasting both our time.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Please forgive Volt, he humps sheep.

gah i was suppose to go to xarc today and while i was waiting for an hour for us to go, no one pointed out my blm sub on ninja >.> so yeah due to me having to go change it, i missed out on dynamis... oh well now i can get some sleep

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hello :D

Hello everyone, im from Alexander Server, my Dynamis shell "SnD" (StillnoDrop) has completed the 4 dynamis cities, and beaucedine with no problem whatsoever.

Only had a problem in beaucedine once. (lack of ppl i think)

Well we are doing Dynamis-Xarcabard soon, but we have absolutely no information of it, only two members who switched from Fenrir who have taken DL to about 15%? They dont know the path of the dynamis due to them being mages.

I ask you in behalf of SnD if you guys can help us with a Xarcabard trail.
    We have our own strategy for Dynamis Lord ^^; but we need to get to him thats our first priority.
    Thanks in advance =D

I can't really describe the path all that well, from where you start you hug the right canyon wall until you see a spine in the snow, then you run along that path until you meet up with your first set of NM demons and you kinda make a Z path from there killing all the NM demons, not sure how to really explain it

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hmmmm

I have found a JP site b4 with the map, the only problem it didnt have trail but i think i see the "Z" path.
    does this look familiar?

http://ff11.s33.xrea.com/dynamis/xarca.gif

We based our travels on this map. Hit the DL on 2nd try. Next attempt/farming session in about a week. Need to get more people access tonight. We're working on RDM/DRKs but we only have 3. I think we are gonna be able to pull out 12 BLMs and 5 BRDs.