+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thundercats Roar!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Thundercats Roar!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/car...JLl?ocid=ientp

“Staying true to the premise of the original series, Lion-O and the ThunderCats — Tygra, Panthro, Cheetara, Wilykat, and Wilykit — barely escape the sudden destruction of their home world, Thundera, only to crash land on the mysterious and exotic planet of Third Earth. Lion-O, the newly appointed Lord of the ThunderCats, attempts to lead the team as they make this planet their new home. A bizarre host of creatures and villains stand in their way, including the evil Mumm-Ra, Third Earth’s wicked ruler who will let nothing, including the ThunderCats, stop his tyrannical reign over the planet.”
    Looks like Thundercats, GO! to me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It’s time again to feel the magic and hear the roar! Production is currently underway on ThunderCats Roar, an all-new, animated sci-fi action comedy series from Warner Bros. Animation. Bursting with over-the-top action and razor-sharp comedy, ThunderCats Roar boasts fresh and vibrant character designs along with a dynamic storytelling tone that promises to reignite the passionate fanbase of these iconic characters and introduce the legacy of Thundera to a whole new generation. ThunderCats Roar will be coming to Cartoon Network in 2019.

Staying true to the premise of the original series, Lion-O and the ThunderCats — Tygra, Panthro, Cheetara, Wilykat and Wilykit — barely escape the sudden destruction of their home world, Thundera, only to crash land on the mysterious and exotic planet of Third Earth. Lion-O, the newly appointed Lord of the ThunderCats, attempts to lead the team as they make this planet their new home. A bizarre host of creatures and villains stand in their way, including the evil Mumm-Ra, Third Earth’s wicked ruler who will let nothing, including the ThunderCats, stop his tyrannical reign over the planet.

ThunderCats Roar features a talented voice cast with Max Mittelman (Justice League Action) as Lion-O and Wilykat, Erica Lindbeck (DC Super Hero Girls) as Cheetara and Wilykit, Patrick Seitz (Justice League Action) as Tygra and Mumm-Ra, and Chris Jai Alex (Star Wars: Battlefront II) as Panthro. Victor Courtright (Pickle and Peanut) and Marly Halpern-Graser (Right Now Kapow) serve as producers, with Sam Register (Teen Titans Go!) as executive producer.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I think I'm so angry I...I actually feel nothing. I think I legit want to kill everyone involved with this? But my other side is like; it was inevitable with the 20 hour cycle of TT:Go so why bother?

This is why my unborn son will have nothing to do with most modern age cartoons. He'll watch my VHS collections I've meticulously put together for him.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

What in the ever loving fuck is this horseshit?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

BUT GUYS IT WORKED WITH TEEN TITANS

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

figures this fucking dickhead would have a man bun too, fuck you god damn hipsters

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Look at that man-spout??? on his head. I see we're not so far-removed from shitty 90's white kid bowl cuts anymore in terms of the worst.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I don't understand why it needed the awful TTG treatment. This looks beyond terrible

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I don't understand why it needed the awful TTG treatment. This looks beyond terrible
    I could forgive the animation style if the voices sounded right and the story/writing is good. But to try to turn it into a comedy, which I can already tell that Lion-O is going to be the bumbling idiot hero just pisses me off to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I could forgive the animation style if the voices sounded right and the story/writing is good. But to try to turn it into a comedy, which I can already tell that Lion-O is going to be the bumbling idiot hero just pisses me off to no end.
    So, OK-KO?

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All rage aside, it's not like the last reboot fared all that well. Maybe this is a direction people want? Good luck to them.

BG Level

hard pass.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    TTG is currently Cartoon Network's highest grossing show and airs all the time on the channel.

Better of pleading Adult Swim to revive the 2011 Thundercats reboot. (Which was actually very good)

BG Level

i fucking hate TTG.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Remember the Thundercats series that only lasted 2(?) seasons? How did we get here? >.>

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Their trailer vid has at least 5.7k dislikes. Niggahz ain't fuckin with this

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I know let's let the idots behind the Grade A bull plop that is Teen Titans go ruin everyone's childhood!

What dummy thought that this was a good idea?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

TTG must be bringing in cash for them to do this. Ruining the childhood of anyone 25 and over is a small price to pay if you're killing it with those aged younger.

I get it, so long as its profitable. Its still shit (to me), though. Always will be compared to both the hammy 80's toy-selling version and the actually-decent reboot a few years back.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

TTG is ass; however, the Night Begins To Shine story arc is fucking A++++

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I mean, they are making a Teen Titans Go movie, so it's gotta be doing well, right?

Like, in theaters and everything..

Yeah..........