1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

[NA - Sargatanas] AudacityReborn - End Game FC

http://cdn.guildwork.net/files/51786...44516f8d79.png

I've probably waited a bit too long to post here, but here's the deal:

The majority of the people currently in the FC have come over from our shell on FF11, Audacity of Carbuncle. For years, we were one of the most successful end game shells on the server and we look to build up to that in FF14. That being said, I've kept things purposely small for awhile as far as the FC goes; however we've recently decided we need to expand. From now on, we will use the linkshell as a trial basis and only once people have proven themselves will we invite them into the FC. This process probably won't take longer than a week in all likelihood. As of now, we have only one FC coil group established and we have cleared Turn 5, but I'd love to add more coil groups. Unfortunately, I can't do that unless there's someone driven enough to at least coordinate scheduling between their groups members (which I haven't found yet) so that'd be a huge plus if someone was interested in that.

Ye olde first Twintania clear and video from second Twin clear:

First time seeing Nael:

Pre 2.4 video of our 11th (or 12th?) Turn 9 kill with various "debuffs":
    Spoiler: show

"Debuffs" include:
    First time PS4 player as cameraman since he had PC issues
    3 healers since one of the healers hadn't been below 20%

Outside of our FC house two days after purchase:

So, what we're looking for:
    It's preferable that potential members have at least 2/3 types of the available jobs at a point where they are end-game ready. The types being healer, tank, and DD (I guess you could split this into ranged and melee dps as well if you really want to.) Obviously, they should be well-geared and you should be skilled at playing them. It's also crucial that prospective members be relatively easy to get along with, capable of listening to simple directions, and learn quickly from mistakes they will inevitably make while learning how to do new fights. We joke a lot and are generally a light-hearted bunch so hopefully you won't get offended too easily. I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but feel free to ask me if you have any questions. As I said before, I'm also looking for people who would want to be in charge of organizing second and third coil groups (I'd help get you members; I just can't organize times and coordinate those things for you.)
    As a side note, if you're a REALLY good SCH, you'll most likely be accepted almost immediately.

What we do:
    Basically all relevant end-game content: Coil, EX Primals, etc.
    We just recently purchased our FC house; it's a medium house in Lavender Beds Ward 4; Lot 16. As similar content to FC houses arrive, we will continue to pool together funds to be able to purchase these things.

Times:
    We're more of an EST based FC; so people are generally most active between 4pm EST and 1am EST or so.
    My coil static start times: 9pm EST Monday and Thursday. Usually go for 3-4h each day.

To join, either send me a PM on here to chat, send me a /tell in game, or you can formally apply on the site - http://audacityreborn.guildwork.com/. I'd recommend the first two options for ease, but whatever floats your boat.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Updated; looking for 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 DD for coil group.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

First coil group is full and working on completing Turn 4 now. We're looking for someone who would like to assist in the organizing and running of a second coil group (There are a few people currently in shell without one, but you'll want to let me know what jobs need to be filled so I can help you get members to fill out the group.) and a few members who would be interested in that second coil group when it finishes forming. Once the 2nd group is formed, we'll also be looking for someone to assist in organizing a 3rd and additional members to fill out that group.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Looking for DD, Healers and *maybe* a tank for the second coil group still. Ranged DD like BRD or BLM is preferable and job versatility is a huge plus so I can fit you into the coil group easier.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Well, thats a nice change wish you good for your recruitment

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

First coil group is now looking for a permanent SCH (or possibly WHM, but I think our WHM prefers to remain WHM instead of change to SCH) replacement who is preferably ready (or very close to ready) for Turn 5. Group currently runs Monday and Thursday @ 9pm EST. Monday is for a quick turn 1-4 and Thursday is exclusively for working on Turn 5. Once we get Turn 5 down, we'll probably just do all turns on Monday. Contact me if you're interested!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ghanima Atreides
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Dark Iron

We have a BLM BRD SCH WHM PLD who might be interested in transferring, we run our own coil group now but haven't made progress past twisters since we lost 4 members about a month ago. Are you looking for partial coil groups that need a few more to fill out? We tend to run 7 PST to whenever (all west coast people).

Two of us are actually from Carbuncle originally, but I've never heard of Audacity. I stopped playing mid WOTG and transferred to Leviathan a few months before that. Might have been before your time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh I didn't see that post at all; send me a message if you still want to chat about that. You were definitely before our time on Carby; we only came over on the merge (Originally from Gilga). Anyway, updated the main post as we focus much more heavily on building a strong and skilled FC and shift away from the usage of the LS.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Site got a make-over; now it's at least bangable.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Finally got to put some time into Twin with everyone on so here is the obligatory bump after clearing Turn 5:

Still looking to add experienced players to the FC!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Now with 100% more video; still looking for some people who aren't terrible.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Still looking for some good players who like the idea of a smaller FC. Small update: We've almost got the funds for a medium house as of now, but we're probably going to wait for large.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just purchased our medium FC house since we ran out of steam on funding! Still looking for some people.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Looking for 1 MAIN Warrior who also has an i90+ Dragoon (95 weapon) that they're willing to play for Turn 8 for our MAIN coil static to fill a permanent spot. Also would take a very good Scholar. Experience up through and including Turn 8 is very preferable, but you must at least have Turn 7 down enough so that you won't be voicing us for days on end. Would like to fill this spot by this Thursday.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

cleared turn 8 bump

still need 1 buff war+ddswap for 8 or sch

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Still looking for a pro SCH for our coil group that's on T9!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Still looking for that permanent SCH; can't make as much progress on t9 when we have to get a new SCH fill-in every week!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Well fix the time! and i'm in

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Looking for a full-time DD now (preferably BRD) for our coil static; availability and reliability are the most important criteria for the person, but here's some other things we'd prefer:
    Experience
    i100+ Weapon
    Joining the FC as well
    Being able to deal with Rata (He's headed for nightly global mutes anyway though)

We're currently on P3 of T9, but the constant need to fill-in a role for one reason or another has slowed our progress down so much over the past month or so when we are already working with limited raid times. I have no doubt we'd actually have beaten 9 by now otherwise.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Bump

Looking for people for newer content.

EXs, Simga Savage etc etc.