BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

is it possible

to install japanese support without the Windows CD? i have no CD rom drive in this computer at school, and no windows 2000 CD either lol

and im tired of looking at squares when i go to japanese sites

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nope, otherwise I'd have Japanese language support on my work comp. Maybe you can get something off Microsoft site. Give em a try.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn that sucks lol ill go look

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yes u can Milks sorta. I have it currently on this PC(could have it) as I uploaded a folder with all the files it utilizes to my local university folder. So I just go there each time I am at a different pc than my Laptop, like righ now. I'm in the nanotechnology lab (-.-; so bored) and I could install it but being as i'm only here for 15 minutes I'm lazy to do so.

Also, I remember the first time I actually installed it in my home PC i searched for the language pack on the net rofl....XD and found it! cuz my Windows CD is well... doomed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

use linux

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_new
    yes u can Milks sorta. I have it currently on this PC(could have it) as I uploaded a folder with all the files it utilizes to my local university folder. So I just go there each time I am at a different pc than my Laptop, like righ now. I'm in the nanotechnology lab (-.-; so bored) and I could install it but being as i'm only here for 15 minutes I'm lazy to do so.

Also, I remember the first time I actually installed it in my home PC i searched for the language pack on the net rofl....XD and found it! cuz my Windows CD is well... doomed.
    yeah i found the files i needed on the net too lol but im at home now so it doesnt matter