+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Saturday!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Another Saturday!

Woke up and got myself a sandwich at the deli. This time I had the pepper turkey instead of the regular oven glazed one. I also switched from american cheese to swiss and I can tell the diff.

I won't be watching cartoons but might tune in to watch batman!

edit

Old Merits
    BG Level

I just woke up, hungover to fuck, and was told by my friends that I attempted to eat 4 burgers & 9 nuggets from McD's. Would explain why I threw up then.

Going to a pub down the road for lunch.

Groovebox

wtf Zigma, you're all about eating cold cuts for breakfast o.o I personally love breakfast food too much to think about eating anything else for my first meal <3

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

No... sleep

leftover spinach/tomato alfredo pizza from the papa's, and watching my dogs totally ignore their food in favor at barking at the neighbor's cat.

A glass of water for breakfast trying not to think about last nights adventures, now im watching some corny show on tv trying to get myself together so i can get lunch <-<

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's almost 11pm at night for me, but I had some curry bread and rice for breakfast (12pm breakfast)~ Then I lazed about at home all day because I'm broke from going to bars/shopping.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

woke up at 4 AM because I slept all day friday (had the day off) pwned some noobs at DotA, ate 6 girl guide cookies and a glass of milk for breakfast and about to watch star trek 2

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    wtf Zigma, you're all about eating cold cuts for breakfast o.o I personally love breakfast food too much to think about eating anything else for my first meal <3

You have no idea how good it is over here. Subway is a piece of shit compared to it.

Groovebox

I grew up in the western suburbs, and I do miss my Chicago food I go to school in Iowa City though. I know it's probably not authentic, but my favorite food in Chicago is Portillo's lol... I recall eating that for breakfast many times.

EDIT: Subway is almost always disgusting I think >.> the only fast food sandwich place that is somewhat tolerable is Quizno's... but most of the time the mom n' pop places will be better.

Why does everyone love quiznos? I seriously don't understand it at all...it's ok, but everyone's like "omg its the best food ever"

It's passable...but it's not the cut above subway that everyone says it is. It's overpriced, and never, ever get soup there because it's disgusting. I much prefer Blimpies or Jersey Mikes, or even Schlotiskis.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Why does everyone love quiznos? I seriously don't understand it at all...it's ok, but everyone's like "omg its the best food ever"

It's passable...but it's not the cut above subway that everyone says it is. It's overpriced, and never, ever get soup there because it's disgusting. I much prefer Blimpies or Jersey Mikes, or even Schlotiskis.
    Maybe you live around a shitty quiznos. If you prefer Blimpies, then there is something wrong with you obviously.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This saturday is much more boring then all others so far.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Woke up, made myself a scrambled egg...now to work on my research papers all freaking day.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

woke up to what was left of my "4th meal" from taco bell being devoured by many many ants...good morning!

OU spanking misery 16-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

Maybe you live around a shitty quiznos. If you prefer Blimpies, then there is something wrong with you obviously.
    I've eaten quiznos in 4 different states (CO, AZ, NC, and NY) and they all taste the same...mediocre. Blimpies is 3-4 dollars cheaper for the same amount of food and has little/no drop in quality, thus why I prefer it. I really think people hear how good quiznos tastes, and talk themselves into liking it. And Jersey Mikes blows it away easily.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just woke up a while ago. Haven't gotten food yet. Gonna go shopping today weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <3 <3 <3

blax n gunz
    BG Level

belgian waffle, scrambled eggs, fresh OJ and sausage.

y'all need to learn to cook.