BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bush is a fucking fuck fuck

Today were supposed to have a new episode of family guy but now we have to listen to this jerk face. We didn't have a new episode in like a month god damn it.

fucking asshole

E. Body
    BG Level

Impeach him for cancelling an episode of Family Guy.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Fucking son of a bitch.

Stop god damn fucking talking already >_<

15minutes.....................................

edit: yay it's finally over

it wasn't cancelled >.> they moved it back to after his speach D: gawd.. learn some patience.

He can still fuck off.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    He can still fuck off.
    This is the correct repsonse.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    He can still fuck off.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Bush is doing a fabulous job in Iraq.... cue. Fighting.

Demosthenes11

It's funny, because I bet most of you have no idea wtf is happening in Iraq because of the news

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    It's funny, because I bet most of you have no idea wtf is happening in Iraq because of the news
    bet that's true.. the "bash Bush" fad is really getting retarded :\

Little Mother
    BG Level

So why don't you enlighten them, than just posting about how they are wrong, maybe you should help instead of complain. This whole "suck bush's dick" fad is just as old. Maybe you're just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing? So say something constructive or dont complain really...

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Bush should have to be doing a fabulous job somewhere, because he sure isn't doing one in America.

Domestic Spying without judicial or congressional oversight. gg civil liberties.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I think more people are concerned about the delayed family guy other than that silly iraq nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I think more people are concerned about the delayed family guy other than that silly iraq nonsense!
    Exactly.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Domestic Spying without judicial or congressional oversight. gg civil liberties.
    cue false pretenses on every count for justifying the war, continual insurgent attacks, a continual outflow of American money to sustain the effort, an unstable price of oil, loss of American lives and a destablizied middle east.

Do I know the strategic troop locations and their methods for fighting the war? No, but you don't need to know specifics to know that it was a war for oil and Bush finishing his fathers work.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    cue false pretenses on every count for justifying the war, continual insurgent attacks, a continual outflow of American money to sustain the effort, an unstable price of oil, loss of American lives and a destablizied middle east.

Do I know the strategic troop locations and their methods for fighting the war? No, but you don't need to know specifics to know that it was a war for oil and Bush finishing his fathers work.
    word.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

that the "bash bush" fad is old unfortunately detracts from the very real criticisms about very serious issues that do exist, that a lot of people don't really understand the seriousness of. this isn't just something we have to put up with for 3 more years, we'll be facing the consequences for many decades.

fundamentalism and neo-conservatism have won great victories in slowing down and stopping the progression of human knowledge. we have scientific data on genetic heritability of homosexuality, sociological data on homosexual couples as parents (and how they don't affect the sexuality of the child, and are less likely to abuse the child than heterosexual foster parents) and still we refuse to let go of the aspects of our culture that make homosexuals' lives miserable. neo-conservatives openly admit that they think it's better for people (the public, that is) to remain blissfully ignorant of things, while they (the capable, enlightened, educated, elite, philosopher kings) run the show behind the scenes. and they're not even correct about their motivation for doing such things, they think that being educated about the cold hard reality of circumstances takes the mystery out of life, when in reality it makes those mysteries much more complicated and enthralling. people who wish to remain ignorant (and there are many of them, who openly admit it) should have the right to, but they shouldn't have to drag the rest of the country down with them in the process.

facts should speak for themselves, you shouldn't have to hammer away at things repeatedly for years, repeating the same buzzwords and catchphrases and soundbytes. sadly, many people who have low interest and involvement in politics are completely taken by those tactics and elections are won because of them. the debate becomes a shouting/chanting contest instead of an actual exchange of ideas, people get angry on both sides and completely forget logical inquiry and reason.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Silly Joft. Logic and politics are mutually exclusive.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nice Elitist attitude. I'm going to keep this short. I used to be in the military and I knew what was going on a lot of the time over there by keeping in contact. I'm not saying I knew exactly what was going on, but I knew conditions. I'm willing to bet my entire saving that you, Mr. "I know everything" has no clue of what's going on over there.

Here's news for you: THE NEWS DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Iraq is a fucking mess. All that we know, including CNN is that we have troops in Iraq and they're shooting people. End of story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast