Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KS 99     submit to reddit submit to twitter

KS 99

As you might of heard the new Rumors are that the KS99 Now drop the abjurations as well, We are currently trying to figure this out on Pandamonium, But seem to have trouble beating the wyvrn, If you have any ideas please post

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: KS 99

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As you might of heard the new Rumors are that the KS99 Now drop the abjurations as well, We are currently trying to figure this out on Pandamonium, But seem to have trouble beating the wyvrn, If you have any ideas please post

well, I don't know about the new patch that was released but my ls pretty much dominates the KS 99's on bahamut and to date No Abj's have dropped but black belt items have. I think people are spreading to much rumors. IF Abj's would dropped in KS99's then it would defeat the purpose of having HNMs in the first place. If the abj's are the same as the ones you aquire in sky then it's better off to keep those up there and not bring them to the BC because the main focus of the BC is to make money no?

that's my 2 cents.

THis was as of the First patch before the recent fixed patch. And The abjus woul dbe the same as the three kings. If you ls does these anytime soon please post here if any abjus drop

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We're preparing to do the Behemoth version soon, so I'll post comments on that when we actually get around it. A RDM's donating the seals so it's just a matter of setting a date.

And I don't really think of it as making land HNMs/Kings useless now. Seals run out, but at least this way with an orb you have a chance for abjurations (like the HNM) only it's at your leisure and not whenever they decide to pop. SE's on a rampage of providing alternate means for items, so it would make sense.