Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

New Interview... some good news, some bad news.

http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3152040

A lot of things in there. Some of it good(but obvious) and some of it you want to just slap them(more so than normal). Ugh, Ulli.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

"You cant tell they're gilsellers, just because they live in sky it doesnt mean they sell gil".

Could they make it any more obvious that they know they're really gilsellers and just wanna reel in the $ ?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Sounds like they are very unwelcome to the idea of doing something about Ulli, other then giving it a SSJ mode that manaburning RMT's will burn down without danger anyway.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

First 70-80% was good stuff and got me excited. The end... just why...

Banned.

BG Level

I liked "GEE WHY TAH BEADUCIENE GLACIER SO BIG?". God damn, who the hell would ask that? Maybe if it had True-Sight mobs, magic aggro monsters, hell monsters that aggro, and actually was a pain to travel through. Hello there Ule Range.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Mozzia [Community Planner]: Whether they are gilsellers or not, we cannot be sure; however, we are fully aware that there are groups of players that continuously camp the same NMs for long periods of time. We also do not believe that waiting like this for a monster to pop is against any of FINAL FANTASY XI's rules. It must be accepted that some people have more time to put into the game, therefore allowing them to reap the benefits of their perseverance.
    Faaaaaaaaail

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I liked "GEE WHY TAH BEADUCIENE GLACIER SO BIG?". God damn, who the hell would ask that? Maybe if it had True-Sight mobs, magic aggro monsters, hell monsters that aggro, and actually was a pain to travel through. Hello there CoP.
    Fixed.

Good interview, apart from the end. I knew they were doing stuff for PUP, but it feels good to actually see it in writing. I just wish I knew what...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

make all the sky NMs poppable with a rare/ex item dropped from similar mobs at a rate of 25% or something.

ex; goto ulli room, clear the room and be garunteed 1 ulli pop item. trade it to center ??? and there you go. ulli stone price is now not worth 18mil and RMT foiled. you can also make ulli item drop off the statues near celestial nexus.

make it all like water camp minus the pretty gay drop rate lol

I don't know why people even bother to ask questions like that. All they we is alot of BS in return.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    I don't know why people even bother to ask questions like that. All they we is THE SAME BS in return.
    Fixed.

How many years must pass before people realize SE doesn't give a fuck about what you want/think.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tape
    Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    I don't know why people even bother to ask questions like that. All they we is THE SAME BS in return.
    Fixed.

How many years must pass before people realize SE doesn't give a fuck about what you want/think unless you post on Allakhzam.
    I raise your fix with a fix.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I liked this part..

As for adjusting the difficulty of the monsters in the Promathia and Zilart areas, this may not be as easy as it sounds; however, once the bulk of the Aht Urghan data has been implemented, we hope to go back and begin tweaking with older areas.
    I really hope they do this. Like, really.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Good:

Job balance IS coming

Bad:

Freaking NMs for freaking Eggs like WTF.... we want NMs with good shit n HNMs with fun fights not stupid egg NMs

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    "You cant tell they're gilsellers, just because they live in sky it doesnt mean they sell gil".

Could they make it any more obvious that they know they're really gilsellers and just wanna reel in the $ ?
    I don't agree with them but what they say -is- true.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    Bad:

Freaking NMs for freaking Eggs like WTF.... we want NMs with good shit n HNMs with fun fights not stupid egg NMs
    but what if cerberus drops an egg that once bred 3 times with common,filthy whore eggs and fed sea organs produces a choco with 3 heads that can dig at THREE times the normal RMT speed?

edit: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...kd_2/choco.gif

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    Bad:

but what if cerberus drops an egg that once bred 3 times with common,filthy whore eggs and fed sea organs produces a choco with 3 heads that can dig at THREE times the normal RMT speed?

edit: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...kd_2/choco.gif
    Only if you trigger the ebon pannels on 100% new moon on darksday in a prime numbered year.

But anyways, getting back on topic here. This just goes to show how fucking idiotic SE has gotten with FFXI development in general that they even refuse to acknowledge the existance of gilfarmers in sky, let alone do anything about them. If your going to fix a game, you need to fix what's broken first... then worry about adding all the new and cool stuff.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Lots of exciting info in there. Of course, the one tidbit that stands out like it's surrounded by strobe lights and written in neon is their Q&A about the epidemic happening in sky, which they nonchalantly brushed aside and trivialized. It's great they're so gung-ho about new content and how happy people are with it, but when items that drop from an expansion released years ago is still the best gear in many circumstances, and then that gear is effectively being cock-blocked by RMT whores, and then summarily ignored by SE, it dims the lighting illuminating the rest of the interview.

If their dev team, or designers, or development managers would take just a SINGLE day to hit some of the popular forums (BG, KI, even retarded Alla) they would comprehend the significance of how bad the situation is. Sure the new content is great, but fucking fix the RMT issue in sky. I don't give a shit how, I don't care about their walking on eggshells when it comes to accusing groups who are obviously RMT. Just do it. SE refuses to use common sense when it comes to these situations, and until they do, RMT in sky will continue to be a massive thorn in the side of this game.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That was good till they went "fuck everything thats not the expansion".

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Whatever. The player-base seems pretty happy with ToAU (shut up, Marid whiners, why not complain that each kill doesn't give 1200 XP), so if they continue to do more of the same with that, then that's fine with me.

CoP gets a lot of heat, as usual, but hell, I liked it. The story, if you paid attention, was exceedingly well done. IMO, that's why FFXI > WoW...stuff to do besides an endless cycle of getting slightly better equipment. Dynamis = yawn.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

This interview fails to deliver. He promises hard-hitting questions, but instead pussyfoots around.

Someone needs to sit down with these people and ask them why CoP was a giant spike through our collective dick (or labia as the case may be) and if the fucking sadists who made it have been fired or not. Also wouldn't hurt to ask why the best gear in the game is still 3 years old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast