FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Low on HP?

Grab a Potion!

Today Square Enix unveiled their first major Final Fantasy food tie in simply named "Potion." The drink supposedly makes you relaxed like herb tea and tastes mystical. It contains nutritional supplements so that the company can claim that the drinker might recover real life hit points.

It's set to go on sale in March 2006 to coincide with the release of Final Fantasy XII.

Re: Low on HP?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Grab a Potion!

Today Square Enix unveiled their first major Final Fantasy food tie in simply named "Potion." The drink supposedly makes you relaxed like herb tea and tastes mystical. It contains nutritional supplements so that the company can claim that the drinker might recover real life hit points.

It's set to go on sale in March 2006 to coincide with the release of Final Fantasy XII.
    SE's newest failure I assume?

Black Belt
    BG Level

definitely JP ONRY.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

looks like a butt plug.

When I look at this all I can think of is DASANI

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I bet the +1 costs a small fortune.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Not as much as a hi-potion.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    definitely JP ONRY.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I wonder if X-Potion and Vile Elixir are far behind?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I wonder if X-Potion and Vile Elixir are far behind?
    X-Potion maybe but Vile Elixer you will have to kill NMs for.

haha it "tastes mystikal." anyone know what mystikal tastes like?

E. Body
    BG Level

tastes like the black hip-hop artist.

ie. shit

Piss in a bottle... {Do you need it?}

....{no, thanks.}

This will be on ebay for $0.01 before long.

Just like this should be....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-X-...QQcmdZViewItem

Relic Shield
    BG Level

J Garnier is hawt

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I actually sat there and watched all of that sig... hahahaha.

I don't think potion will be mass marketed, just available in game stores or movie stores like suncoast.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Grab a Potion!

Honestly, do you HAVE to bash every small thing about SE? Tons of people still enjoy the game. Just because you don't does not mean it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Grab a Potion!

Honestly, do you HAVE to bash every small thing about SE? Tons of people still enjoy the game. Just because you don't does not mean it's bad.
    It's almost impossible not to bash SE. Then again not many are fond of being the Grand Defender of Coorperate Stupid.

Not to try to defend a corporate giant that makes more money in one year then I do in a lifetime, but they reported record gains as a corporation this past year, does not sound like many failing products to me Of course FFXI made up a miniscle % of the overall income for this company. Since thats why everyone hates square now a days, why not break out your FFVII or go get dragon quest VIII. Both amazing square titles that show you what the company is capable of, when they try.

Hi-potion you have to be over 21 to buy and have Glaucoma. Although they will be sending out a free bottle with the next expansion! (jk)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Grab a Potion!

It's almost impossible not to bash SE. Then again not many are fond of being the Grand Defender of Coorperate Stupid.
    I find it quite possible NOT to bash SE... they've made lots of great games, and not to mention the FFVII: Advent Children movie (which i'll admit I have yet to see in English). How about instead of whining and complaining, you go to art school, computer animation school, video game writing school, business school, and mannersville, and then go work for SE and show them where they're going wrong, hmm? Since you obviously know so much about how to run a massive video game empire and all. You know, just my 2 cents. Flame on.

Demosthenes11

The world revolves around BG and their fanboys, duh, so if they don't like something, it sucks!