Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: [Odin] Zangetsu     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Odin] Zangetsu

Applied to DR today, listed most recent Linkshells as BBQplatinum and BBQgold

Any notes on play style/game knowledge/skill/potential drama etc, always much appreciated.

Again, thanks for your time!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

knew him for a while when i was on odin good player knows what hes doing.

PS Ask him why Arete Del Sol is the greatest earring in the game.

Myhnegon

well nothing left in game he didn't fight yet, but his epeen is way over his skill cuz he thinks he knows everything and his BLM > all, beside that, he knows at least what he's doing.

On the other side he isn't drama free, i wasn't personally involved, but there happened couple of incidents with KA camps/claims and stealing of own LS mates(although we don't camp KA as a LS, it was private event, but still with own LS members) or ninja'ing the drop or something like this. Of course some minor shit here and there, but nothing i remember in paticular.

Also he had one of the first Gaiters and sold them back in 2006 when they still were LS property and rare, to help a friend fund a relic, and lied about them what happened to them. Also tried decieving and blackmailing own ls members with trading his Bellona's(LS property again) for a KC, which he could sell to fund another relic on another char, also asked a friend of his to shout in WG to sell the Bellona's, so he was asked to give it back or look for a new LS, he chose the latter and jumped server like 2 weeks ago.

Also the char he is talking about in his appl. where he is building the relic, this char is still on Odin and from what i know that char is secured by Token and it's not his, so this char will remain on Odin probably.

I'm from BBQ tho.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Zang is rather to very selfish and once he has determined that he can gain more from screwing you over rather than being helpful he will do so. He is rather cold and calculating when it comes to this kind of situation. I don't know why he chooses to be brutally honest about some of his actions and then highly deceitful about others, but it eventually will be one or the other.

I have seen him do some pretty petty stuff to people that used to call him very close friends. We were friendly, but I never got the impression that I should trust him, but of those that were friendly with him and did trust him, I can not name a single person that he did not burn.

I completely agree with Myhnegon's assessment apart from one thing, I don't think that Zang looks for drama. It was never, "Hey, I am going to fuck over my friends for laughs", it was more, "These are just people I can use, and when I am done using them I don't care what happens to them if I can get more benefit out of screwing them over".

Zang can do all of this and be completely cordial and rational. He has no problem stating why he is screwing you over because he only thinks about himself, from the most minor of things to the most major of fuck jobs. On vent, it was almost surreal discussing the ethics of fucking over your friends that helped you do so many things just to get tiny little petty results, but that is the kind of person he is.

It is very interesting that someone so incredibly selfish can call themselves a communist.

My experience with Zang is almost exclusively on a social level. I am not commenting on his ability to play the game, I am focusing just on how he acts and his cold blooded almost "need" to focus on himself above all other things.

There are several people that have discussed this situation on vent both in BBQ and outside of it that share Myhnegon's and my feeling on the situation. People that won't comment because they don't want to start drama. I will say that all of BBQ now has various levels of distaste for him, but more importantly people outside of BBQ don't like him, and that takes more skill than your average drama queen.

Zang is a perfect example of why SE should never have implemented the server transfer system. People like him earn a reputation, and that reputation should stay with them.

DERP

Man oh man, finally, a time to post what is basically a ‘history of my early time in ffxi, and beyond’!
    It should be noted that I will not be revealing personal details about any of the lives (including my own) that take are in this post. RL issues play a pretty big role in the end actions, so if the OP wants to contact me about, feel free to shoot me a PM.
    Warning: Wall of Text!
    Spoiler: show

Zangetsu -- an all too familiar name for me.
    Before I begin, I should note that I may not have the exact order of events correct. This is a 5 year time span and it isn’t exactly recorded anywhere. However, regardless of the time each event takes place, it is obvious what the end result of this massive walk down memory lane is.

I think I first met him was in ‘04, in my first ever superduper HNM/Sky LS Equilibrium. I was a level 65 bard, he helped me out with alot of shit; we both went on vent and we became friends. Basically did everything in game together for a small time, up until the linkshell's first kirin, about a month or so after I joined. At the time Zang had DRG & BLM leveled, and he wanted w.legs for his drg. My opinion on whether or not he deserved them is neither here nor there, it was a long time ago, at the time I didn't know much about the game (ex: how hax +movement speed is) and he DID attend 99% or all events leading up to this point, so when the leader said he could not lot and he left (warped out about 30 seconds prior to popping kirin, LS wiped (and most likely would have anyways), oh well). I soon after also left the shell.

At the time of Equilibrium, further referenced as EQ, Zangetsu was also a member (as was the leader of EQ) of a JP/NA Hybrid HNM/Sky shell called CoolReturnsX (CRX). Now, to the best of my knowledge, the reason the leader of EQ formed up EQ was to make a full NA shell in order to compete with BBQGold / Limitbreak.
    I think EQ’s leader was also a member of BBQ, or at least she was for a good portion of time. Facts here are a little fuzzy as I never really pursued them, but it isn’t really that important overall anyways.
    Needless to say, once I left EQ, I joined CRX. I was super hardcore into the endgame scene with Zang for a couple of months, and during this time the NA Leader of CRX would join us on vent. He went by the name of Stev. Now, Stev was not a bad guy. He did, however, share opposing rl viewpoints with zang, which were often the topic of conversation on vent between them. However, in game it was a different story. I would receive scours of tells from Zang telling me how much he hated Stev, along with that being reinforced on vent when Stev wasn’t around.

Now, around this time another key player joins the fray, a member of EQ who would be on vent occasionally during that brief month, and then eventually became a regular on the new CRX server, Aable. Aable is quite possibly the only person who can verify a majority of my facts up until now, as he is really the only person I am still in contact with from this saga of FFXI. At this point, I would say I knew Zang for about 6 months, and fall was approaching. Soon enough I had joined the Dynamis shell Zang was a part of, GatewayShuffle, lead by a BBQGold leader Lillath. Through this shell, we made a mutual friend in BBQ on ventrilo by the name of Baldar. Now, Baldar was a leader in BBQ (I think…he may not have been YET, but he would be soon), and he made the notion that Lillath was cheating the dynamis system (shocking, a corrupt leader?!). Flash forward a month or two, we now have solid proof that she is cheating both the dynamis system and the BBQGold system. (Note: She was a leader in BBQGold, but not THE Leader). After confronting her about it, she soon quit the game.
    In case she is reading this, however, I would like to say I do regret the way she was confronted, but the end result was needed. Personal details (no rl threats tho ) were used in the ‘attack’, and I feel kinda bad about that.

Skip forward to whenever the CoP patch where the 3 paths mission was released. I BELIEVE Zang was still in CRX at the time, however he could have already defected into BBQ (Baldar was definitely a leader in BBQ by this time, and was always complaining about the shell, but Zang would end up joining anyways after being ‘unsatisfied’ (see: different viewpoints on society) with the leadership (Stev) in CRX). Anyways, at the time of the patch, Zang, Baldar, Aable, a few others and I formed up a CoP static in order to do the missions. Bear in mind these were the times when the missions were still pretty tough, coupled with the fact that level sync wasn’t anywhere near existing so you would have to buy completely new gear in order to progress each time. I want to say we were all caught up when the airship fight was released, but I may be way off and we could have been far behind. Anyways, I stopped playing the game after winning the airship fight, but I still frequented ventrilo.

Eventually, I got the urge to play the game again. However, at this time I was still in high school, and didn’t have money to pay for my account. The ventrilo regulars (Zang, Aable, Baldar) all let me use their account when they were not on. Zang, living in a completely different time zone then me, coupled with some issues going on in his life was on the least of the 3, so I used his account the most. I got super addicted to the game again, and helped him deck out his BLM as much as possible. (I farmed the important sea obi organs, and attended BBQGold events regularly as either him or baldar, depending on time of day). At this point, Zang had just about everything for BLM, with the exception being herald’s gaiters. Now, not mentioned yet, but applicable later, is Zang’s rl friend Versailles. Versailles was a main PLD questing for an Aegis at this time, a difficult feat during this time, especially for someone with no real source of income in game. Anyways, after attending a couple of 4 hour tiamats (not all win either) as Zang, he got herald’s gaiters.

Fast forward a couple of months, and my account is reactivated. I’m playing again, however, no longer in CRX as they have since died. I still wear the pearl though since I had no social shell, and all the people I knew belonged to HNM shells. Not really a big deal, I wasn’t ready to be back in the endgame shell, I had taken a break from it on Zang and Baldar’s characters, and played on Aable when unforeseen circumstances removed him from the game for a couple of months. Anyways, I’m not sure why, but soon enough Zang sold all of his BLM gear to help fund Versailles’ Aegis. He sold gaiters, which violated BBQGold rules, and was promptly kicked.
    Fun fact: Versailles ended up selling a bunch of currency to ‘pimp out’ his warrior, even though it still sucked nuts!
    Around this time, Baldar was extremely frustrated with BBQ’s policies, so together we sought to form a new shell.

Soon enough, we pitched the idea to a friend of Baldar’s who had begun to come on ventrilo with us. His name is Elipse. Elipse has been around the block, and knows whats what. Soon enough he came telling us he found a social shell looking to emerge to the end game scene that wanted to merge with us. The name of this new shell was Orion’s Door. Now, Baldar had not left BBQ during this formation. In addition to this, Zang was never happy with any of the policies set in place (as discussed on ventrilo / voted upon by the leaders of the shell). Both Zang and Baldar had their share in the creation of the policies, even though both rarely attended any events. The time period must be around early ’06. Finally, after about 3 or 4 months, and an enormous amount of complaining, Zang and Baldar parted ways from OD, with Baldar quitting the game, and Zang rejoining BBQGold. Now, at this time, these two were the people I had spent the last 2 years playing the game with. “Outraged” (basically blinded by friendship or something, idk, to this day I can’t tell you why I proceeded with what I did), I told off Elipse, someone I had just begun establishing a real friendship with, and quit both Orion’s Door and the game.

Of course, soon enough Aable returns to the game. It should be noted that the only reason I’m really including Aable is for fact verification, since he was there through most of this too. My addiction to FFXI that I had managed to subside returned around September 2007. I reactivated my account, and went back on ventrilo and the cycle of playing every day began again. Now, Zang still frequented vent, but we did not talk as much as we used to. We had both gone through our fair share of hardship irl during this time, and we were both somewhat different people. However, I feel I got stronger during my course of events, Zang however… Anyways, eventually I pursued rejoining Orion’s Door, and was allowed back in. Zang and I begin talking again, not with much frequency or depth though.

2008 comes along, and meleeburning is now the ‘in thing’ to do. Eventually, one day there was a shout for a pick up melee-burn kirin, with everything but osode free lot. Now, I asked myself, “Why not?” I proceeded to go, along with a bunch of people I knew (Aable, Zang, Vagus to name a couple) and got up to sky. Of course we wiped, but that isn’t why I mention this story. I’m on vent with Zang at this time, but in game he sends me a tell, asking to borrow 300k. I ask him what for, and he responds that it is to pay off a debt to someone who JUST told him on ventrilo not to worry about it til he has the gil. I tell him we haven’t really talked in a while, I’m not a credit card and that he can just wait to pay off his debt when he has the gil. He proceeded to blacklist me and mute me on ventrilo. Both the blacklist and mute lasted 6 months, until he reformatted his pc and accidently unmated me. He soon came asking me for favors (usually just tips about the game, where to go and whatnot, which I answered) and then shortly after unblisted me when I had to invite him to a party.

2009, Zang still complains daily about BBQ. DRKs can now zerg AV, and BBQ / LB / TeamKanican team up to kill as Awesomeland to kill a bunch of them. Zang obtains a bellona’s ring eventually, due to having the points. Very recently, he sold off all of his gear (including the ring) after losing a bet with an in game friend to help him purchase a relic.
    Versailles already had an aegis at this point, he made his own dynamis shell and just took all the currency.
    I don’t know if he got kicked (again) from BBQ, but he ended up on your server applying to your shell.

TL;DR

Waaaah I cry alot or something, also Zang is selfish and really doesn't care about other people other then himself, (and oddly enough Versailles, who, from what I can tell, doesn't like him that much), as implied by a majority of his actions detailed above. He will attempt to manipulate you, but once you realize you really can't trust anything he says you probably won't fall for it. He attends ALOT, but his understanding of actual game mechanics isn't very extensive. He is stuck in the '06~'07 times with regards to job combinations / gearing.

Random notes I wish I could have included, but I aleady spent like an hour typing this and it would be kinda difficult

When I played on Zang frequently, he would play on his other rl friend's character Decembermaloy. We duo'd alot of stuff, so even though I was on his account a lot, he was still playing.

To Ring I guess: I know I was in Vs for a brief while before rejoining OD. Didn't really pertain to Zang, so didn't include it. Although I think you came on vent with us a few times during this time.

Apparently one time on vent Zang was caught trying to cyber someone over it, but he hit the wrong hotkey so the dirty message was sent to all people in the channel. I missed this event, but from what I've been told it was the bee's knees.

A bunch of other stuff I really really wanted to include while writing but completely forgot

Anyways, thats as complete of a timeline of my time with Zang outlining his character as I can come up with atm, any details from odinites that need fixing just post, there is a chance I messed up some order of events at some point but everything I wrote did happen at one time or another.

:O wow, talk about memory lane.

Hanzui

"Screwing you over"... really Ringthree, you had a hard time defining it as prejudice, in the end you said yourself that: "it just isn't 'nice'", after completely failing to qualify it as morally 'wrong'... You instigated this drama over KA, if you didn't pass your judgement over this to your mentally retarded cohort of underlings, they wouldn't have taken issue with a simple decision to not camp with them. I didnt steal their TOD, anyone who does a /sea jugner can see KA is up, especially if you have a good guestimate to base it on when you've camped it sporadically 5 times earlier in that month.

Malasia, Stev was a LB fanboy, all his friends were in LB, he was in LB long before he even left CRX, i caught him red handed killing Xotolol with them. And Malasia, you are a complete self serving mercenary, I wanted a loan from you because i had personally given you, what about 10M gil in the past, and the person I was currently indebted to was someone i had know for 2 weeks or so, so i wasn't comfortable borrowing money from him. A friend would understand, or sought to understand, or ask why, before just saying no.

I am a very discerning individual yes, but to try and obscure events by removing the issues that were involved, i was kicked from BBQ because i wouldn't let them pop Omega because they were gonna give out drops against the rules.

Hi Zangetsu! err i mean Hanzui!

Um, I was on Vent when the whole LOLKA drama occured. The people involved definately took offense to the situation without encouragement from ringthree. I agree that ringthree can be very opinionated at times; im going to have to dissagree with the assertion that he instigated this arguement.

As i remember, you camped KA with the people involved (not naming names) earlier as a favor. then returned to camp KA the next day with other people, who were not around to see the ToD of KA the day before. I do not think it to be a leap of logic to think that you shared the ToD of a HNM your friend was camping with others. This combined with the refusal to join up with your friend (and LS member) that you helped the day before, infavor of the other group, is what all of that drama is about. To say that you were not in the wrong, and to say that you found the KA window with a few search's of the area would be... incorrect to say.

Also, this is the very first time that i heard of someone getting kicked out of BBQ for having a dispute over the rules concerning drops are to be distributed or how events are scheduled. People have disputes like this all the time, it is natural for disputes like this to occur. You were not kicked out for that. It might have put you in bad standing with others at the time... but it didnt get you kicked out. The, LOL, selling 2nd BBQ owned item got you kicked out.

On a closed server, Odin, It is not possible for someone to transfer into the server and attempt to sell an AV item. Infact, when someone starts shouting to sell an AV item (Bellonas Ring) people notice. It doesnt take long to figure out a short list of 2-3 people who have one of these on Odin. Having a friend shout to sell the AV item wouldnt fool anyone at all. I'm kind of shocked that you thought it would work. This combined with you already selling an item, when at the tie, it was considered LOLls property.. and you start to see how the opinion came around that your the one selling it.

As it turns out, the assertion was true.

Honestly, your a good guy and all... but to come in and throw around inaccurate accusations against people that were your friends/LSmates does not do well to prove them wrong. Everything fact they stated was true. There is no denieing that. The opinions they expressed, well those are opinions. You can argue against opinions, and inturn provide you can provide your own take on events. But, you can not come in and take issue with the actual facts they wrote in this thread. Those things really did happen.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzui View Post
    "Screwing you over"... really Ringthree, you had a hard time defining it as prejudice, in the end you said yourself that: "it just isn't 'nice'", after completely failing to qualify it as morally 'wrong'... You instigated this drama over KA, if you didn't pass your judgement over this to your mentally retarded cohort of underlings, they wouldn't have taken issue with a simple decision to not camp with them. I didnt steal their TOD, anyone who does a /sea jugner can see KA is up, especially if you have a good guestimate to base it on when you've camped it sporadically 5 times earlier in that month.

Malasia, Stev was a LB fanboy, all his friends were in LB, he was in LB long before he even left CRX, i caught him red handed killing Xotolol with them. And Malasia, you are a complete self serving mercenary, I wanted a loan from you because i had personally given you, what about 10M gil in the past, and the person I was currently indebted to was someone i had know for 2 weeks or so, so i wasn't comfortable borrowing money from him. A friend would understand, or sought to understand, or ask why, before just saying no.

I am a very discerning individual yes, but to try and obscure events by removing the issues that were involved, i was kicked from BBQ because i wouldn't let them pop Omega because they were gonna give out drops against the rules.
    I never said you did anything to me. You have fucked your friends over, for incredibly petty things, for incredibly petty reasons. You have a clear track record of doing so, and I have told you multiple times personally that it was the case.

Zang, you are treating this as if it was drama. It wasn't really, you just decided to be really petty and hurt your friend who up until that point considered you a very close friend (even though I warned him about you). We had a pretty calm discussion on vent about what I thought you were doing, why I thought it was wrong, and most importantly why I thought you were so incredibly selfish because the issue was so petty. You can use the same weak defense that you used with me, but the only person that believes them is you. Your old friend doesn't, I don't, no one else that was there does either. This isn't about some big heinous crime you have committed, this is about how you are willing to screw over your own friends over the most petty of things because you are so selfish.

I guess in your world, calmly defending my "mentally retarded cohort of underlings" makes me a drama queen... I am sure that your friend will be glad to know what you think of him now.

You are lying about why you were kicked from BBQ. You were kicked because you lied about trying to sell AV drops, and that wasn't the first time you had done something like that. It had nothing to do with Omega. It had everything to do with your selfish, petty nature. I don't think that most in BBQ would have even cared about you trying to sell it as much as the lengths you went to try to lie about the situation.

Zang, this isn't about drama, don't try to make it out like there are two sides. You are a selfish, petty person and are willing to screw over even the closest of friends to get the smallest of benefits. It was never about items or ToD's or anything like that. It was about how you treat other people as a means to an end. And that makes you a bad person.

Sidenote: Malaysia, you were on my vent.

PS. I edited out the names of the other people involved that haven't posted.

Hanzui

Quote Originally Posted by willriker View Post
    Hi Zangetsu! err i mean Hanzui!

Um, I was on Vent when the whole LOLKA drama occured. The people involved definately took offense to the situation without encouragement from ringthree. I agree that ringthree can be very opinionated at times; im going to have to dissagree with the assertion that he instigated this arguement.

As i remember, you camped KA with the people involved (not naming names) earlier as a favor. then returned to camp KA the next day with other people, who were not around to see the ToD of KA the day before. I do not think it to be a leap of logic to think that you shared the ToD of a HNM your friend was camping with others. This combined with the refusal to join up with your friend (and LS member) that you helped the day before, infavor of the other group, is what all of that drama is about. To say that you were not in the wrong, and to say that you found the KA window with a few search's of the area would be... incorrect to say.

Also, this is the very first time that i heard of someone getting kicked out of BBQ for having a dispute over the rules concerning drops are to be distributed or how events are scheduled. People have disputes like this all the time, it is natural for disputes like this to occur. You were not kicked out for that. It might have put you in bad standing with others at the time... but it didnt get you kicked out. The, LOL, selling 2nd BBQ owned item got you kicked out.

On a closed server, Odin, It is not possible for someone to transfer into the server and attempt to sell an AV item. Infact, when someone starts shouting to sell an AV item (Bellonas Ring) people notice. It doesnt take long to figure out a short list of 2-3 people who have one of these on Odin. Having a friend shout to sell the AV item wouldnt fool anyone at all. I'm kind of shocked that you thought it would work. This combined with you already selling an item, when at the tie, it was considered LOLls property.. and you start to see how the opinion came around that your the one selling it.

As it turns out, the assertion was true.

Honestly, your a good guy and all... but to come in and throw around inaccurate accusations against people that were your friends/LSmates does not do well to prove them wrong. Everything fact they stated was true. There is no denieing that. The opinions they expressed, well those are opinions. You can argue against opinions, and inturn provide you can provide your own take on events. But, you can not come in and take issue with the actual facts they wrote in this thread. Those things really did happen.
    3 ppl will disagree with you Will, as there was a similar incident a few weeks earlier in which he was the instigator, which was the precursor to what ensued at this 2nd incident. Thats what i was referring to when i called him the instigator.

This day before crap is just not factually true, there was no day before camp that I was apart of, you construct a nice linear narrative, but its nothing like anything that actually happened. A few weeks*** prior to that I was camping KA by myself and a friend's account dual boxing, I happened to team up, after we claimed KA I was informed I wouldnt be able to lot the belt with my friends character, I accepted this, but resolved to not waste my time by camping with people that were just gonna leech my help and give me nothing in return. I dont camp NMs at 3am in the morning to not be able to lot with a friends character. I camped KA about twice after that, and you friends weren't there, the 3rd time, which must of been about 5 days after I had last camped it, I camped it again, and i declined to team up. Get over it.

Will, I was refering to my first kick from BBQ, Donnie kicked me, in Apollyn (outside where u enter omega), because i would not trade the omega set, you can ask Toder, he was there. I would suggest you stop talking about incidents you dont have first hand knowledge of, because talking on vent to those fucktards and sponging up their stories isn't gonna get you anywhere in a dispute of fact and substance.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Sidenote: Malasia, you were on my vent.
    Woops, sorry Ring . If you knew the sheer amount of vent hopping that went on for a while when there was no 'official server' you would understand how easy it is to get confused with who had what vent-wise

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu
    Uh, i assume the '10m' was the gear you lent me for a bit when i returned to the game, all of which was returned as soon as you asked (errant cape and whatnot). And as I stated above, when you asked me for the money we weren't exactly friends, and hadn't been for a while. I probably wouldn't of lent you gil at the time for any reason, just because I knew your past by then, and I especially wasn't going to pay off another debt (and you WERE always in debt to someone).

Anyways, I never really thought I would say this, but I agree with Ring's opinion (gasp!) about your petty behavior, it is pretty much spot on.

Good luck on your application, and may good tidings be bestowed upon you in your travels throughout Vanadiel! :D

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mala View Post
    Anyways, I never really thought I would say this, but I agree with Ring's opinion (gasp!) about your petty behavior, it is pretty much spot on.
    Agreed. LOL

I admit that i only know the side of the story from your friend you were camping against. So thats against me, as i dont have both sides of the dramallama. I was not there the night before, but i was their the night of the whole KA ordeal. You really hurt your friend that night man. I felt bad for the dude. He really took it as a backstab, and ringthree was not pushing the knife any deeper than you did already.

heheh, I dunno, perhaps camping HNM really does stress you out (semiprivate joke)

Also, i dont know why you would referance the first time you were kicked from BBQ... Almost the entirety of this conversation is why you were recently kicked from BBQ. I mean, i breifly reviewed this thread, and i think that wasnt even mentioned, or perhaps it was mentioned in passing. I mean that was so long ago, i honestly dont remembering it happening.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzui View Post
    I dont camp NMs [...] to not be able to lot
    This absolutely sums up my experience with Zangetsu, from his own words. If there's not something in it for him, he's not there.

Hanzui

Quote Originally Posted by willriker View Post
    I admit that i only know the side of the story from your friend you were camping against. So thats against me, as i dont have both sides of the dramallama. I was not there the night before, but i was their the night of the whole KA ordeal. You really hurt your friend that night man. I felt bad for the dude. He really took it as a backstab, and ringthree was not pushing the knife any deeper than you did already.

heheh, I dunno, perhaps camping HNM really does stress you out (semiprivate joke)

Also, i dont know why you would referance the first time you were kicked from BBQ... Almost the entirety of this conversation is why you were recently kicked from BBQ. I mean, i breifly reviewed this thread, and i think that wasnt even mentioned, or perhaps it was mentioned in passing. I mean that was so long ago, i honestly dont remembering it happening.
    I was contradicting Malasia's version

Hanzui

Quote Originally Posted by mackerel View Post
    This absolutely sums up my experience with Zangetsu, from his own words. If there's not something in it for him, he's not there.
    Who are u? if i know who u are i will cite things that u wont be able to dispute that contradict your pathetic assertion... Camping an NM for the purpose of trying to get a particular item for someone else, is something I should try and thwart myself from achieving by teaming up with ppl that wont let me lot on it? If I would do as you implicitly suggest I would be stupid and self-defeating. So because i have these supposed friends, I am now completely precluded from ever trying to get this item whenever they decide they want to camp over me!? You are retarded.

We made our decision on this application.

Thanks for all your feedback