Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flysky is owned.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Flysky is owned.

I figured I would ask Flysky how buisness was after the bans. He didn't sound very happy For those not on bahamut, yes Flysky is the main Sky RMT leader.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3244/lolflyskymk8.jpg

I'm assuming flysky is a RMT leader...

Tonko

Notorious Ulli camper. Used to always be logged in there. Monopolized Ulli for a long, long time.

I'm happy to see him go. Scum.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow nice.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hopefully that kind of RMT nut-stomping will spread to Ifrit. Tired of seeing the same 24/7 jackasses up there.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

funny i was just talkin bout ole fly in an exp pt. after the "the big ban" i didnt see him for a couple days. maybe he was cryin in his straw bed bout all the accounts being banned ;-;

think he got temp banned? i think it was exactly 3 days after the bannings i zoned out of the mog in whitegate and saw him prancin about

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Woot good news 8) , lets hope he follows through and actually quits.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

His unhappiness makes me happier +1 >.>

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I think all the sky lses on Siren quit and became fishing guilds instead:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9...aerycu5.th.jpg

taken 15 minutes ago. There's like 25 of them spread out around the zone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, if they quit on one server, they'd quit on all. It's all one company with characters on every server anyway, right?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Anyone else really excited about this?

now only if it happened on midgardsormr

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Atleast we know SE is actually doing something now right?

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by IDontNothing
    now only if it happened on midgardsormr
    word.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Well, if they quit on one server, they'd quit on all. It's all one company with characters on every server anyway, right?
    No, there are multiple companies in action.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

it'll never end, today we were trying to camp Ulli. got beat by 40 gs on bahamut

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Camped Ulli w/ LS today, 1PT of RMT "Kissfast". Elitepetal hasn't been up in sky once since he got 72hr banned. They were killing statues up in the aery when we came up, they left and we had it all to ourselves for about 20min until another LS noticed the gilly's were gone too <_<;. I'd rather camp against another LS any day than gilly's. On another note, supposedly Behemoth window opened, so maybe they left to do that, since most of their autumnstones are being somewhat boycotted and not selling for shit anymore, at least as far as i can tell. Hope this just continues to improve, if SE fixes Ulli for christmas, to even a 2-4hr pop, the mid-dec update will be more win, and will save a lot of players from quitting before the year is up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Pandy's sky is clean for now, but they're still at all the money HNMs.

Yesterday they claimed KB and CFH as soon as they got it. The LS that finally killed it got a D.Ring though...

Today the RMTs got Behemoth again I also noticed last week that a lot of them have the Sky titles, so I'm hoping they get banned before becoming a monopoly in sky again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abel
    Camped Ulli w/ LS today, 1PT of RMT "Kissfast". Elitepetal hasn't been up in sky once since he got 72hr banned. They were killing statues up in the aery when we came up, they left and we had it all to ourselves for about 20min until another LS noticed the gilly's were gone too <_<;. I'd rather camp against another LS any day than gilly's. On another note, supposedly Behemoth window opened, so maybe they left to do that, since most of their autumnstones are being somewhat boycotted and not selling for shit anymore, at least as far as i can tell. Hope this just continues to improve, if SE fixes Ulli for christmas, to even a 2-4hr pop, the mid-dec update will be more win, and will save a lot of players from quitting before the year is up.
    hes been up there since bana few time, but now he took over my megalo so it looks like he got demoted. I claimed in their face today and got drop, too bad they never sell ! hes been there since about 1030am est and hasnt left once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast