Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which job can solo Roc?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

which job can solo Roc?

Of course RDM can. How about the others?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

RDM can hold roc for a few mins, but they will run out of MP.
    75nin / 75 rdm / backup healer is yur strongest bet i think for a small group agianst him(triple attack=bad)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yea theres no way one person can solo Roc alone. i dunno where u heard that a rdm can...but whoever told u is sooo wrong! hehehe ^^;;;;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

you do about 5-15k dmg then it does benediction. then you gotta do another 50-whatever hp. do you think some1 has that much mp to solo?

i think a bard could solo him.... dagger stab, dagger stab, roc eats your face, sleep, paeon, regen, wait, sleep, wait, sleep, dagger stab, dagger stab, roc eats your face, sleep, regen, wait, wait, sleep, dagger....

what... it would only take like 50hours >_>

A bard has held Roc for 4 hours after a maintenance previously. I remember reading about it & seeing screenshots.. madness!

And I have heard of rdms soloing it, but no proof makes me kinda wary. I'd imagine that speed belt, harness etc etc would be required.. and a lot of time. But if a thief can solo behemoth, I guess a lot of things are possible.

You can Aspir roc pretty easily for a decent amount of MP every minute. I think that soloing as a RDM/BLM or RDM/DRK MAY be possible but still pretty iffy.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You can Aspir roc pretty easily for a decent amount of MP every minute. I think that soloing as a RDM/BLM or RDM/DRK MAY be possible but still pretty iffy.
    more like ninja sub since roc would eat past phalanx+stoneskin in 4-5 hits.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have heard about RDM soloing Roc, but I have yet to see proof.

Theoretically you could use NIN sub and blink away most hits and spread out MP usage every 10 minutes for convert, but RDM have abysmal damage, it would take an incredibly long time to do 55-66k worth of damage to kill it. (Days or weeks perhaps?)

Until I see some proof, I will not believe that anyone has killed Roc solo.

Is serket soloable? if it is, it can be solo by which job?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

75NIN

75THF/NIN

Awhile back I watched a 73THF/36NIN (Mithra) pretty much solo it (had a DRK and a WHM help - rest of her n00b LS (PLDs and others) were dead)

Was impressive with only Utsusemi: Ichi.

THF 74+ are awesome tanks (vs certain mobs) with as much evasion they have. Another impressive thing I seen once was a WHM and THF hold Bune for about 20 minutes while the rest of their LS were en route.

WHM timed Flashes when the THF shadows were down, took a few deaths and reraises. THF had Seiryu Sword, Ungur Boomerange, Scorp Harness, Eva Torque, etc. etc.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

serket. . . . . . . too weak.

almaa solod roc too i saw it

sorry when i think of solo.....i think of 1 person and no help....that includes no mages -.-;;...so if people say they solo with "mage help"..that means i can solo just give me alliance of whms -.-;;...i seen some people claim they solo..i go to watch they have about 3+ healers and rdm/brd there also...sorry thats not solo to me

lol choko with a alliance of whm's, i think you'd still prolly die to like a crit. hit combo or somehtin

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ill solo serket for you choko no brd no rdm. i just had the rdm come that time cause i forgot hp potion. :D.

^^ wasnt doubting u ecurb ^^..i am just saying overall people ....I acknowledge you solo serket and show u respect ^^ i cant solo it liek other guy said whith alli...^^ but its about having fun and team work..i found the game alot more fun then trying to compete with other ls....and that kinda stuff....now i just tell people we not HNM ls...we are just having fun.... killing HNMs when bored.. so good luck to u all

Xavier

To get right to the point, nobody in the entire game can solo Roc. It takes 4 people to open the banishing gates to get to him...pwned.

I solo rock and I open the gates alone.

Xavier

Correction then, only Almaa can solo Roc.