Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'll never be surprised by the scope of his ignorant blind hatred.

He goes so far to hate on BG it doesn't matter how stupid it makes him look. He is literally 2 psycho-levels away from Starcade.

BG is to Pchan as Hacks are to Starcade

Relic Horn
    BG Level

In one word : you are an idiot. You just proved that you don't know how TP return work.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Obvious now how pchan counts

Relic Horn
    BG Level

So combo is 1 word? I get it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    In one word : you are an idiot. You just proved that you don't know how TP return work.
    Unfortunatly "you are an idiot." is 3 words with the offhand word adding it to 4. Which is what the sentence description says, 4 words with chance of period after.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

:D He took off that sig he did from my post. I'm disappointed :/

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I've always wondered how he got his AF3+2 and his Vere if "ashittea was just for gimplets"

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I've always wondered how he got his AF3+2 and his Vere if "ashittea was just for gimplets"
    He came back to the game in the winding down of Heroes and burned through all of the stuff with superior atma and abyssite just like all of the people he condemned for waiting for the back half of Heroes to get their Empyrean weapons. He low-manned and dual-boxed to kill Draguas while wearing full Usukane, got 90 Vere, and THEN began to work on armor. This is why it was so nonsensical when he was going on about "Anyone who didn't get their Empyrean to 90 before March is a loser" because he was not only in the same category as everyone he was mocking, but he was behind them all since they at least had some armor to show for their efforts.

So standard Pchan logic and reasoning, I guess.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'll never be surprised by the scope of his ignorant blind hatred.

He goes so far to hate on BG it doesn't matter how stupid it makes him look. He is literally 2 psycho-levels away from Starcade.

BG is to Pchan as Hacks are to Starcade
    Speaking of our long lost buddy Starcade. Seems he's been kicked from another MMO's website and still going on about how he'll be in jail soon.
    http://darkrenegadesmusings.blogspot.com/

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

That one makes me feel more uneasy than him bitching about a hard game and being mocked for it. I can see the headline now:

BUTTHURT PSYCHO ADVOCATES VIOLENCE TOWARDS KIDS BETTER AT VIDEO GAMES THAN HIM

He seriously is justifying a grown man attacking a child over a video game. It must be eery for him, like looking into the future. I get mad at griefers and trolls just like anyone else, but advocating real-life violence because some kiddie used a hack or a bot? He truly is the ugliest person I've ever run into online.

I think it's p. hilarious, I'd love to be able to locate a couple people from over the years

Elitist Dark Souls players? He's trying to get himself banned from a single player game. Bat. Shit. Insane.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I don't understand how anyone could be so angry.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

he grew a vagina, and then it found out it's owner and killed itself off...?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I don't understand why that person doesnt understand how the hits work with MNK WS, I mean he's had it explained in every possible way that you can't fuck it up.

is FIVE hits yo is hilarious.

The Official Forums IV: is FIVE hits yo

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Holy jesus fuck.
    In any case if one isnt crazily overpowered with too many people in a party that the mob dies almost instantly and one has the other TH item which I think is O-hat or some other (I forget and havent started on it) thief knife isnt really needed anyway to be honest.
    On average especially at 100 tp Dancing Edge only connects 3 out of 5 hits for about 15 tp unless one is using the tp bonus+100 dagger to get max acc at only 100 tp.
    If one is using DE and Evisceration Damage is already maxed out at 100tp and the remaining tp only affects accuracy/crit hit respectively
    The faster the mob dies the lower the level TH can reach which is why I suggested to reduce the killspeed in the first place to give more of a chance of multiple drops on each mob. I mean it not like in this day and age of all the updates that anybody is really hurting or having difficulty in gaining experience these day for it to matter anyway.
    the weapon in your main hand is primarily used to calculate ws damage and TK should be in offhand anyway making it a non issue for WS damage which the primary reason for auto attack anyway. You still gain tp at relatively the same rate so will WS at about the same rate. Most people rely on WS damage to take huge chunks of HP off a mob. In other words it is not like TK is lowering the damage output of your WS so it isnt a big loss. Also if TP is really an issue there is plenty of tp store and bonus stuff to help.
    Like i also said a person on average will only average only gain 20 or so tp after DE or evisceration unless triple attack kicks in on the offhand hit and assuming one is dual wielding that 2 or 3 attack round is only a mere what 10-15 seconds at best big whoop or more like maybe 8-12 with haste spell and gear.
    Slower kill = higher TH proc = increased rolls for drops / mob = higher drop rate. You are basing every based on a specific drop rate for a specific item when often times different people need different items even from the same mob. If that is what every body is concerned about then just say the hell with the knife altogether and just kill as many mobs as fast as possible and STFU. Then there is no need to worry about tp loss at all or upgrade it now is there?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...nife.?p=226879

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My brain stopped working

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What the fuck? Did his mother fill his bottles with lead paint when he was a baby? He has to be trolling, I cannot comprehend that someone can be so violently stupid but somehow manage to use a keyboard let alone even turn on a computer.

Looking at the post, I recognize that poster as one of the RDM Melee Horde. I am still undecided on troll or flamboyant idiot.

If I hadn't clicked the link I never would have guessed it wasn't Rosina.

On another note, I fucking love pictures in the official forums.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Looking at the post, I recognize that poster as one of the RDM Melee Horde. I am still undecided on troll or flamboyant idiot.
    Flamboyant idiot.

Have you seen the novelettes these people write about insert-job-here from other single player Final Fantasy games? Never forget, the average IQ is 100.

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast