+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freaky (Nov. 13)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Freaky (Nov. 13)

https://deadline.com/2020/09/freaky-...se-1234574292/
    Universal will be releasing Blumhouse’s Freaky on Nov. 13. The black horror comedy, directed by writer-director Christopher Landon (Happy Death Day, the Paranormal Activity franchise) follows a teenage girl who switches bodies with a relentless serial killer, The Butcher.

Kathryn Newton of Blockers and HBO’s Big Little Lies stars as 17-year old Millie alongside Vince Vaughn who plays the town’s infamous killer. When The Butcher’s mystical ancient dagger causes him and Millie to wake up in each other’s bodies, Millie learns that she has just 24 hours to get her body back before the switch becomes permanent and she’s trapped in the form of a middle-aged maniac forever. The only problem is she now looks like a towering psychopath who’s the target of a city-wide manhunt while The Butcher looks like her and has brought his appetite for carnage to Homecoming.

Landon co-wrote with Michael Kennedy (Fox’s Bordertown) with Jason Blum producing. The film is produced by Blumhouse Productions in association with Divide/Conquer. The executive producers are Couper Samuelson and Jeanette Volturno.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

That looks fun

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

VOD is out now, I know you can rent it on Amazon, or find it.... elsewhere. Haven't watched it yet but heard it's decently entertaining.