1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

"Something Witty" looking for members for endgame

http://themes.mmoguildsites.com/imag...ime=1279912757

Are you sick of all the endgame shells that require you to sell your soul to the game? Tired of that social shell that just never seems to do anything? Do you want to be a part of a fantastic group that will get you to your lofty ffxiv goals? Perhaps you are the perfect candidate for "Something Witty"!

I should mention, this is a brand spanking new shell led by myself (Bartel) and my friend Eastaran. We have been playing mmo's for the past 8 years, including 6+ years of ffxi in which both of us were in the endgame shell "Frenzy" on the Carbuncle server. We had the server first Ixion and also had well over 250 kills of: Nidhogg, Cerberus, Khimaera, KB, Faf, etc. We also have both spent time playing lotro, DnD, and WoW.

Our shell is going to focus on all of the game content, including all endgame activities but in a more relaxed capacity. We understand that not everyone can devote 100 hours a week to the game. We also understand that a lot of people who fall into this category are excellent gamers who deserve every chance at the best gear. This is why we've made this shell, to accommodate people with a large range of schedules and be able to successfully complete all endgame content through intelligent planning and correct use of strategies.

I'm sure right now you're thinking, "Yeah right Bartel! This sounds too good to be true!" Well, you're wrong. Shut up.

If you are ready to take that first step into a shell that you can help mold into one of the best in the game, feel free to take a look at our website and apply. We are probably not the most family friendly shell, as swearing WILL be permitted, and we would like to keep our members 17+ if possible. Thanks for reading, and I expect to see you (yeah, you drinking the <insert trendy drink here>) on the forums soon!

somethingwitty.mmoguildsites.com

*Please note: This post is supposed to be slightly corny and sarcastic. That is a guild philosophy and if you can't handle it, well... we really don't care.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just a friendly reminder to check us out. We're up to a solid base of around 11 people and our forums already have over 500 posts!

East