+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need teh Gilz!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I need teh Gilz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    It's hell lvling with 250 ppl in a zone let alone without a sub job and 10gil 2 start with.. WTF im i supouse 2 do with 10 freaking gil...
    The mans right 10 gil is shit i need 2 feed my kids..

No shit im used to lvling with gil but hell right now.. 10k gil would mean the world 2 my broke ass XD

My lvl 10-17 spells gonna cost a bitch and well you cant really farm with 480 noobs killing anything and everything in sight >.<

So send yo boy sumthin! 1k would actualy make my ass pretty happy
    If you play on the Hydra server(360 beta server) My names now Rockklee! If your brokle just like me you can just Send me a msg if you have a cool linkshell or just to chat about how broke we are and how much it sucks lol!! :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you know what to do.

TIME TO CALL THE IGE MOBILE!!!!!!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Iku
    you know what to do.

TIME TO CALL THE IGE MOBILE!!!!!!
    I don't RMT but you can do it then send me teh Gilz.. I don't care how dirty the money is before it gets to me cause my hands clense all! 8)

Cause there are gilsellers on the beta server already... right? RIGHT?

Demosthenes11

The only thing good about beta is commiting suicide at serket (lol, first time I've ever seen him without 100 mob train in the background, nonetheless unclaimed)

On Beta, is Serket like, Guivre #2?

Internet Haet Machine
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    On Beta, is Serket like, Guivre #2?
    You mean nobody kill it and he pwnrz everyone who accident falls in the holes of Garlaige? I have to buy X360!

What's the higher lvl on the beta server atm?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

you know it's shit, the beta is kind of how the game was meant to be played, alliences of 60's take down these "shit" hnm, but they cant without rage mode pwning their faces.

E. Body
    BG Level

If I'm not mistaken, Serket doesn't aggro.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Let me go confirm that real quick

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Let me go confirm that real quick
    IDK I remember levelling as a 51 DRK in Citadel back on JP ONRY days and Serket was unclaimed for hours and hours. I poked it a few times and no aggro.

Did no one see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Playonline
    The Xbox 360 Beta

In addition to the February version update content being implemented across all platforms, Xbox 360 Beta users will be receiving a specific Xbox 360-related update.
    -The user interface will be increased in scale by approximately 20% to compensate for small characters on some HDTV displays. Standard TV displays will not be affected.

-It will now be possible to enter numbers from the numeric keypad when using a USB keyboard. This change will not affect game controls that already utilize the numeric keypad.
    The Hydra world is the stage for the Xbox 360 Beta and is currently home to many thousands of players from Japan, North America, and Europe. With the number of simultaneous logins exceeding the public worlds, the strong North American and European presence can be seen in the peak login time that begins in Japan's morning and stretches into the afternoon.

As was previously announced, the sale and official commencement of service for the Xbox 360 version of FINAL FANTASY XI will coincide with the release date of the upcoming expansion disc, Treasures of Aht Urhgan. All three expansion discs-Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, and Treasures of Aht Urhgan-will be included in the release version of FINAL FANTASY XI for the Xbox 360.

As the date for official service looms nearer, the development team is looking into the possibility of transferring character data to the public servers for all players currently enjoying the Xbox 360 Beta. As the beta testing continues, however, technical issues may arise that could prevent such a transfer. We will be sure to bring you updates on this matter as soon as they are available.

We would like to remind players that it is possible to make an Xbox 360 Beta character using an existing PlayOnline account for Windows or the PlayStation 2. A FINAL FANTASY XI character made with a PlayOnline Beta account for the Xbox 360 cannot be transferred to an existing account on a different platform.

FINAL FANTASY XI Development Team (02/02/2006)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Do the justice badge quest in windurst. You get free content id's so you can make as many mules as you like. 1.5k each, and you can get 4-5 an hour. My char has around 50k on it atm and is only level 12 lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Look at it this way:

There is a chance SE will allow character transfer. With that chance you can have unlimited attempts at any HNM, uncamped. That chance of losing your character, is probably equal to claimming the king HNMs anyway. Anyway, the beta is only going to last for less than four months. I suggest you guys get moving.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    Do the justice badge quest in windurst. You get free content id's so you can make as many mules as you like. 1.5k each, and you can get 4-5 an hour. My char has around 50k on it atm and is only level 12 lol.
    Yea that sounds like alot of work.. im a Sandy kind of guy i don't even know how 2 do the bage quest i just bought it when i needed it lol, so ya i think we all agree sending me 10k is the best choice 8)

Anywho today their was 300ppl in tha zone.. I logged on at 9am and looged of at 4pm and i didn't even lvl.. i died atleast 12 times today-.-'

You guys know how it is when a war doesn't know what provoke does-.-'

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I say they make a server that resets every 6 months... that would be so damn fun. Would bring a whole new level strategy into the game and a more interesting economy.