1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 8 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Accomplishments Thread - Yay I did it!

Thought I would make a thread for all of us to flaunt our accomplishments in the game over. Doesn't have to be major. Just because your accomplishment seems like an anthill, it's a step closer to bigger things. And there are a lot of returning people as well.

I'll start!

I got a small house! It's really bare but I'm working on it... I think I should lock the inside of the house and just decorate the outside until that gets finished. One of my neighbors has a -VERY- nice looking house and makes the rest of us look like shacks. Can't compete.

Also I'm 1/11 on Onion Knight! Rolled a 99 like a boss. So that's one less tricky minion down.
    Annnnd Ninja to 50. iLvl95 thanks to all my monk gear being usable. I like it more than monk. Still less than SMN. :>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

got my lion mount/earth horse/lightning horse in 2 weeks a few weeks ago!

makes me feel better because i dont have to buy the odin mount from shop....... just need something a little "cool" to ride on i guess....

and then wife gets jealous and demand me to get 1 horse for her, she got earth horse in 3 extreme titan..... her account is always lucky ^^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eeek Sohno
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Asura

After about 6 months of fishing, I got my luminary rod the other day. It's nothing more than a glamor piece, but dammit, I like it. And I haven't even glamored it.

So I somehow leveled Smn/Sch from 34 to 42. Since 2.4, I decided to fiddle via some SBing, Fates, Leves, whatever. Decided to take it into Lowlevel Roulette, cause hell, why not. What's the worse that could happen? The fairy will cover for me anyways while I cruisecontrol and DPS through some easy shit like TamTara.

WRONG. SO FUCKING WRONG. SE served up my two of my most hated dungeons: Cutter's Cry and Stone Vigil. Despite some fumbling about, I surprised myself and pulled it off (although to be fair, being a career WHM did help). Goddamn, Sch is such a beast.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I finally got my Sphairai Animus last night. Not much of an accomplishment compared to most here, but its a big one for me.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

I have yet to try to get an animus weapon. ;-; got so much to do in the game, grats though XD

Luminary rod seems like a mythical item I will never get lol. Luminary anything actually.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Got 4star crafting books for LTW/WVR/CUL/CRP and hopefully BSM today >.>

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Finally got my best friend through turn 5...

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Turn 9, FINALLY. It was, unsurprisingly enough, a matter of having a bunch of competent people together long enough to do it. Late, with ilv111, etc, but I'm really, really happy I avoided the Echo kill again.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bought my personal house ingame and am decorating it pretty amazingly so far; ton of work doing it without consulting the AH but feels very rewarding, Our FC now has 3 personal homes next to one another, starting our own little block.

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Nothing special now but I did this last night and I was super excited.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Captain Condon
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Cleared T9 for the 10th time last night, feels good to be able to farm that fairly easily. Lost the roll on the WAR axe, twice. Also tanked T6 for the first time on PLD (career SMN), it gave me some time to catch up on Netflix. It felt good to just relax a bit and let someone else do the hard work. Respec't my WAR for STR. Pulling 220 on Levi X in my sleep now. I'm not sure if my healers would want me in coil like that, but running dungeons is hilarious. I should never be second in DPS. Gotta love the 1300 Crit IB's.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I actually managed to tank t10, t11 and half of t12 on my gimp offspec lolWAR. Still no idea how the fuck I did it, but it makes me kinda proud.

*plays "I'm gonna make a tank out of you" song*

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Farmed 8/12 atmas yesterday. It's going a lot smoother than the first time around.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Cleared T11 last night after (too) much practice. Kept hoping every time tethers went out that they would pick tanks, but they never did and it honestly didn't matter (if anything I think in retrospect us tanks [read: me] were responsible for derp-directions more than having both groups of non-tanks tethered).

So far, 4 of our 6 final coil drops have been STR accs or MNK gear. Our sole STR DPS is i118 MNK lol.

Personal accomplishments: got CRP 4* book. ~5 days away from max Ixali rank on an alt, so double knots/sealants soon.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Felius Nightfox
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

While I did get my clear for T9 the day before 2.4 patch, half the party had already done T9 so they knew what they were doing. Last night though, I ran it again but with a whole party (but me) who have yet to clear T9. Being the 2nd time only that I've ever healed in coil (Previous main was PLD/WAR and just recently wanted to switch to WHM main), we ended up winning. Feels good, and it didn't take us many runs. I think it was like, 5~ish tries last night??

Then got to step into T10 for the first time.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

cleared t10 in a pug last week, working on 6th 4star craftability class ARM

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Not much, but got my Ninja relic last night.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

So I resubbed 6 days ago, haven't played since the week 2.1 came out (ran the new HMs and then quit since lolCT). So far I've got NIN to 50, got relic and a set of atmas for it, plowed through all the story (King Mog, Leviathan, Ramuh, Shiva and all the bullshit in between), knocked out all the Hildebrand quests and done all the new dungeons barring Tam-Tara HM and Halatali HM, which I'll get to soon I guess! Cleared up CT lastnight to unlock ST and just got this from my first run:
    Spoiler: show

Certainly off the a productive start, once I get my NIN caught up in gear I'm gonna try and clear Second Coil at least, dunno if I'll fuck with Final though before my sub expires, maybe SCoB will hook me and make me sub a little longer again. Either way I'm actually having a lot of fun with the game again, which is certainly an accomplishment for SE since I had gotten real bored with paying a sub to run coil for 45 mins per week back in 2.0. I need... an obscene amount of soldiery though, so maybe that will take it's toll on me.

Edit: Progress!
    Spoiler: show

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Finally killed Titan without getting raped by plumes. Sure enough, using BattlePing made all the difference in the world.

Speaking of BattlePing, which server do you guys use? I'm assuming a west cost server would be the best option since that's where the NA data server is located?

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

We picked up a new Scholar last night after ours had a work schedule change and one shot t11 with him and made serious progress into t12 (39% best). Feels good to pick up a new player and not be set back in progression.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast