BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Siren] Angevashez     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

[Siren] Angevashez

Angevashez from Siren, now Cottonball in Bahamut. They applied to our LS this week. They claim to be a girl (apparently confirmed by some of our members). They have Sam, Blu, Mnk, Blm and Thf at 75, and was supposedly in Comgrounds LS (probably misspelled though, she misspelled her own name <.<).

Any info?

Thanks.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I knew Ashe, good person VERY average player, the girl does play most of the time but her brother and other sister also play the account to my knowledge, if any of your member have xbox live they can talk to ange there, gamertag is the same name, hadnt played much in the 3 or 4 months before i moved to lakshmi, if at all. Never really saw her in the endgame scene much and have never seen or heard of that ls, and ive been gone barely 3 weeks.

I knew her on siren for a short while when her sister played. She is a very nice person and all, but not exactly skilled at what she does and her gear is mediocre. Also, she seems to have changed servers a lot although I'm not sure why. She has bard at 75 as well although I guess she didn't give you that information, maybe she doesn't like the job? In any case, if your LS is social or w/e then she would be ok for you, if your event based she may be lacking the required commitment or skill.