Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Brink

I ran a search and didn't see any thread for this game, maybe I missed it, or I'm too early, not sure if there is any rule like that for this section. Right now it's on schedule for late Q1 2011 or early Q2, either way, I am especially excited for this game. A lot of the preview's I've read are a bit dated, but lolGamePro has one from about a month ago. Already have it on my steam wish-list and so long as the good preview's keep rolling, I'll be playing on day 1. Anyone else dying to get their hands on this?

For those who don't know, Brink is a cooperative multiplayer first-person shooter. Players create a character that remains persistent throughout the game, where they'll choose to either fight for a resistance movement or for a militaristic security force inside a massive ark that's turned from a utopia into a dystopia. Eight players can choose classes and fight it out within the ark in four-on-four matches where both the security and the resistance will have to accomplish certain mission goals in order to succeed.
    http://www.gamepro.com/article/previ...brink-preview/

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I watched the video on the 360. It was entertaining.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

If the maps are appropriately sized, I really don't see a problem with that. 4 on 4 is enough to have fun, I really don't like anything bigger than 6 on 6 in most FPS anyway.

yeah i know, i just miss my 20 v 20 crackhouse servers. all these casuals on consoles and their 9v9 "big team battles"

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Bump. Comes out next week. Anyone getting it on brobox?

Cannot wait for this. Customisation: Check. FPS: Check. Great Art style: Check. Team Based Combat: Check.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Might pick this up, depends on if the bro's I play with like it, really torn on it personally.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I will let you know what I think, and then nag you to buy it so I will have teammates.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Eh, I'll rent it, if anything.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

im getting it on 360

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

cant wait for this game, i've been waiting since they pushed the release date from october, hopefully the 5month delay was worth it. Think i'm the only one getting it for PS3, then again i understand since all the bad press from the PSN debacle.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    cant wait for this game, i've been waiting since they pushed the release date from october, hopefully the 5month delay was worth it. Think i'm the only one getting it for PS3, then again i understand since all the bad press from the PSN debacle.
    Honestly, I'd get it for the PS3, the only thing preventing me is a massive number of games on the to-buy list in the next couple months and there's nothing that's really making me feel like I absolutely need to play this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I tend to buy the multiplatform MP titles on the 360 now, of the 10 or so people I play with normally, two of them have PS3's. Has nothing to do with the PSN for me personally.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

needs a demo. Or i dont give a shit.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If there's no demo up on this, I won't even consider buying it. Too many things can go wrong when it comes to games like these.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Going to get it to play online on PS3. On May 20th just to make sure it isn't total shit.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

edit: also there's a Day 1 patch that is supposed to fix texture pop in issues which you may notice some in the vid

E. Body
    BG Level

Game looks awesome, actually. Might have to pick it up now. Fuck. Between this, L.A. Noire and plane tickets I'm gonna be one broke asshole in about two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast