+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

ATTN: Redneck Breeder in a Ram, AL License 46A90

Banned.

BG Level

Re: ATTN: Redneck FGT in a Ram, AL License 46A90

Amazing, and this is why cars should come with rocked launchers. Or bikini babes with shotguns.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I had a similar thing happen to me the other day, except we only have 2 lane highways around here.

Some cocksneeze was riding my ass in a ford explorer, whereas I'm sitting in my itty bitty Porsche. For a while I was cruising next to some old guy in the right lane who was going 60 so this asshole was completely shut in. Unfortunately a semi came up behind him so I started speeding up again, albeit very slowly. As soon as there was enough space for him to swerve into the right lane, I downshifted and try to keep him beside me, thinking he'd be smart enough to back off before he runs into the semi in front of him. He did, but then somehow shot in front of me at the last minute. I ended up following him for probably 5-6 miles with my high beams on to see how he'd like it (but I doubt mine had the same effect on him).

I hate people on the interstate D:<

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Awesome story dmitry

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

If he was less than 3 feet from you how did you not get hit when you dropped gears? Unless he had backed off a bit by that point it's a pretty risky move.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Aren't you the guy who posted the insanely stupid story about you driving drunk and turning into an off-ramp or something? Not trying to bring it up to fault you, but you seem familiar.

And the fact you would bring this up now makes me only wish that people drove like that around here. This shit is like a daily thing with me on the way to/from school, sans high-beams. Because if I got high-beams I would be t-boning some bitches.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

tl;dr people can't drive. Albeit, I enjoyed reading the story. And if you think that's bad, you obviously have never been to Los Angeles..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I hate wordiness!

was it a 2007 Dodge Ram Thunderoad?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm glad I wasn't in your shoes. I have a bad habit of snapping in situations like that and getting myself lined up for a fistfight, arrest, or both.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Very good story haha.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

amazing story, I can't stand it when I get tailgated doing the speed limit. If i'm driving UNDER the speed limit and there is no apparent reason I wouldn't feel bad if someone rode my tail. It's when I drive at or above the speed limit and some random jackass feels the need to floor it 5ft behind you doing 80. I have no qualms about slamming on my brake and promptly giving said persont he finger as he drives by in a furious rage. Knowing that guy is freaking out over something so tiny makes my day <3.

Oh, that being said...Anyone ever experienced the jackass who feels the need to pass you doing 50mph on a 2 lane residential street? It's becoming a once a week thing in my neighborhood lately..and with the speed limit being 25 these people annoy me for multiple reasons. Mainly, they endanger themselves and the rest of the community, and I sure as hell don't want to deal with one of these assholes if they hit my car.

One person felt the need to pass me when there was oncoming traffic in the left lane (2 lane road). Having had this happen before I decided to speed up this time, and see how much that asshole really wanted to pass me. Surprisingly enough he came within yards of nailing the oncoming vehicle and promptly came back to his position behind my car. At the intersection the man felt the need to yell (with his window UP i might add, dumbass lol) and scream at me. I couldn't help but laugh, people these days @.@

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Ah the headlights get me every time. In Florida a lot of old people use brights, if one happens to get behind me, I usually change lanes, speed away or reduce speed by like 70%.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If its a three lane road and you're sitting in the middle then the guy has no reason not to pass you on the left if he wants to get around. If, for the love of god, you are just sitting in the left lane on a two lane highway with no one or someone next to you please get over or pass the person and pull in. I'm not saying you need to do 90 to pass him, just don't sit there like you are in the right. Get around and pull in. Even if you are doing 80 and someone wants to pass, its far smarter to just let him by.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Nice story, and it sounded like he was in the middle lane with a lane open on either side of him, so the guy with truck is a docuhe.

I hate people who are in the PASSING lane, and dont gtf over to the right when they arnt PASSING anyone, it's the passing/fast lane to the far left, gtf off the road if youre not doing one or the other. Youre breaking the law as much as I am when trying to speed. I cant count how many times a person in the fast lane is going slower than everyone else, or is going the same speed, slowing everyone down.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I would have thrown my spare tire iron at his truck as he went past. Yes, I have a spare tire iron since I only use a 4 ways anyways. It makes a handy projectile.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Funny, I just had something like this happen the other day.

I have a take home department SUV "Unmarked" (While in uniform), was driving down Route 3 in the far left lane already going 90 (60 MPH state highway). Someone in a explorer decides I myself wasnt going fast enough, so he started riding the back of my unmarked explorer. Being the great individual I am, I decided that 90 was a fine speed limit for myself and the gentleman behind me.

He traveled behind me for a good 2 miles, right lane was open with the random car goign 60-70 here and there. However, he decided to say behind me flashing his high beams every 15 seconds (guess when he turned on his high beams, he didnt noticed the Blue LED lights behind the tinted rear mirror? Or even the 2 small antennas on the top? lmao)

So I eventually start to get annoyed/blinded and decided to pull over to the right lane and let him pass. This gentleman decides to pull along aside myself and showed me that he was "Number 1" I believe it was..... and how he can kill me at any moment with his glock in the glove compartment, while not noticing my uniform I guess? Oh well. I get back behind him, and start to tail him.... he speeds off, and the minute he hit 120 MPH (yes, 120 MPH in a explorer at 2 am..... lovely) I decided to pull him over on the highway, since him going double the speed and threatening the life of a civil employee (in uniform...in a department car) it was a felony and gave me the right to pull him over while out of town >.>

So pull him out at gunpoint, with the assistance from state police and the minute we pull the gentleman from the car what do we notice? This tough guy, managed to soil himself right when we pulled him over........ I dont think anyone could keep a straight face after he was arrested.

Oh such a good day, such a good day indeed.

See IZZY! My job can be fun too

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell
    Funny, I just had something like this happen the other day.

I have a take home department SUV "Unmarked" (While in uniform), was driving down Route 3 in the far left lane already going 90 (60 MPH state highway). Someone in a explorer decides I myself wasnt going fast enough, so he started riding the back of my unmarked explorer. Being the great individual I am, I decided that 90 was a fine speed limit for myself and the gentleman behind me.

He traveled behind me for a good 2 miles, right lane was open with the random car goign 60-70 here and there. However, he decided to say behind me flashing his high beams every 15 seconds (guess when he turned on his high beams, he didnt noticed the Blue LED lights behind the tinted rear mirror? Or even the 2 small antennas on the top? lmao)

So I eventually start to get annoyed/blinded and decided to pull over to the right lane and let him pass. This gentleman decides to pull along aside myself and showed me that he was "Number 1" I believe it was..... and how he can kill me at any moment with his glock in the glove compartment, while not noticing my uniform I guess? Oh well. I get back behind him, and start to tail him.... he speeds off, and the minute he hit 120 MPH (yes, 120 MPH in a explorer at 2 am..... lovely) I decided to pull him over on the highway, since him going double the speed and threatening the life of a civil employee (in uniform...in a department car) it was a felony and gave me the right to pull him over while out of town >.>

So pull him out at gunpoint, with the assistance from state police and the minute we pull the gentleman from the car what do we notice? This tough guy, managed to soil himself right when we pulled him over........ I dont think anyone could keep a straight face after he was arrested.

Oh such a good day, such a good day indeed.

See IZZY! My job can be fun too
    well if he had to go that bad....who can blame him for speeding and getting upset that you were keeping from his porcelain paradise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast