Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's a Deal for ya'll! (Papa Johns Special)

Right now, At least in the Saint Louis Area, There is a special going on with Papajohns, enter the code "12days" on their site, and you receive 50% Off your entire Online order purchase.

Heard it on the Radio, and used the code today myself, Figured I'd spread the love if anyone likes Papa Johns. Not sure which areas they're doing it in right now though, but i can confirm Saint Louis area lol.

--Beyond that, Couldn't find the "Deals" Thread, really thought we had one... couldn't recall exact name for it, and my google sense kept bringing me up Good Deals at the Mistakes of others, and Black Friday 2012 Deals thread. Oh well!

Hope some of you can enjoy this code. Its from now until... Late december or early january as far as i know.

(P.S If someone has the deals thread on hand and can link me for future reference, would love that, i'll bookmark it.)

Banned.

BG Level

Re: Here's a Deal for ya'll! (Papa Johns Special)

Manningface.jpg

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

If I didn't live so far away from you I would punch you.

... well. Not really.

Aside from the fact that no one likes Papa Johns because it sucks, no one likes Papa Johns because the owner is an asshole worth 200M who threatened to cut his workers hours to part time to avoid healthcare costs. (While employers have done this for years, he was blatant enough to say it)

Since then he and other business owners who made similar statements have enjoyed not making money and are doing much worse than projected.

Thank you for supporting him in this crisis.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sounds like East Saint Louis to me...

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Aside from the fact that no one likes Papa Johns because it sucks, no one likes Papa Johns because the owner is an asshole worth 200M who threatened to cut his workers hours to part time to avoid healthcare costs. (While employers have done this for years, he was blatant enough to say it)

Since then he and other business owners who made similar statements have enjoyed not making money and are doing much worse than projected.

Soooooo you're not ordering is what you're trying to say here?

No I just ordered 4 pizzas because fuck what I say I just gotta have that garlic sauce.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Since when do their pizza's suck?! I actually really like their buffalo chicken pizza

October 2, 1984

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Papa Johns is okay for college pizza. It's like pizza hut lite. And they do hawaiian.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey, Don't mention it.

That said, If i stopped eating places with jackass owners I'd starve to death.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I choose Papa Johns as far as the big chains go. Their sauce is pretty great. I work at Pizza Hut right now and it just came down that everyone including shift managers get dropped to 29 hours hours or less to avoid insurance. Don't assume that only the vocal ones are fucking over their employees.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Hey, Don't mention it.

That said, If i stopped eating places with jackass owners I'd starve to death.
    or make your own food

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    or make your own food
    You realize that the intent of such a statement was simply to imply that the majority of owners give no f**ks about their employee's and not a literally interpretation that i would actually starve right ⌐ ⌐?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hah!
    http://www.facebook.com/PizzaHut
    $8.99 for Large 1-top pizza plus 5 breadsticks when you order online! Just for fans!

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Can't say no to dat garlic sauce. Too bad there are none around me.

Ridill
    BG Level

seriously dat garlic is sooooo hard to resist

but even more seriously, fuck that guy

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Any time we order we always go with the locally owned pizza places. We almost ordered from Papa John's the one day. Got to the online checkout and saw the delivery fee and I remembered the old thread we had about his comments and never placed the order. Now Chik-fil-a on the other hand....

fuck yeah chik fil a

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Papa Johns is okay for college pizza. It's like pizza hut lite. And they do hawaiian.
    Pizza hut is superior just because of P'zones (and all you can eat pizza huts).

I have only tried Papa Johns once, and it sucked balls.

I am one of the fortunate people to live where Dominoes is good (apparently their taste varies from state to state), so that's usually the default for ordering.

Reality is though Costco pizza shits over all pizza chains, but sadly don't deliver.

Honorable mention should also be given to Little Caesars for some tasty pizza at a cheap ass price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast