Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rooster!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

rooster!

hey ondori.. rooster? could i request a pic of your equips?

and also... do you find that if you kill a mob with arching arrow / heavy shot
    that the drops are more frequent and abundant?

can i change your title to loot theorist?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol

go go title change kupo

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    can i change your title to loot theorist?
    lol excuse me, just wondering why i keep getting shafted on drops while other servers seem to get racking it up... just thought it had to be some logical explanation.

loot theorist it is

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

that would be neat though if you did get all the info you're looking for and did put together a little documentary of what drops in what phase of moon etc...

check it out

i started some of it in the screenshoots section please feel free to add to what i have there already... i'm going to need more than one instance of a drop to try and figure out a probability

-stig "Loot theorist"

ive got a lot of loot data from all of our kills, but havent really paid attentions to conditions like moon, day, weather, TH, killing shot, or anything

my answer to your question about why it seems that other assholes get really lucky on drops is just luck. if you don't have luck in one area of drops, look somewhere else. unless fate hates you, you should have luck. for example, we're 2/2 on behemoth mantle+1 synth, and also 4/31 on ridill drops. our drop rates on stuff like roc, simurgh, and serket though sucked in the past, and our luck with nidhogg drop rates are pretty terrible assuming, like most JP say, that all 4 abj are the same rarity and that getting 2 abj isnt that rare.

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    ive got a lot of loot data from all of our kills, but havent really paid attentions to conditions like moon, day, weather, TH, killing shot, or anything

my answer to your question about why it seems that other assholes get really lucky on drops is just luck. if you don't have luck in one area of drops, look somewhere else. unless fate hates you, you should have luck. for example, we're 2/2 on behemoth mantle+1 synth, and also 4/31 on ridill drops. our drop rates on stuff like roc, simurgh, and serket though sucked in the past, and our luck with nidhogg drop rates are pretty terrible assuming, like most JP say, that all 4 abj are the same rarity and that getting 2 abj isnt that rare.
    ... le sigh. i saw this yesterday, but was in awww and didnt know how to respond..

to just give you a estimate of wher i'm at... we are... APPROX
    9/45 on simmy......
    0/4 roc
    we couldnt claim nid behemoth or any of those guys... they pop purple.

"unless fate hates you, you should have luck"

and umm yea

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

sorry i posted my gear in the crafting section.

asdf

yea just saw.... grats guy.. grats..