Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

why

why do people let max live but not the gays i dont understand max tee em is like the single worst person in the existence of humanity i cant believe i read that entire thread i really honest to god want to kill myself and i went through years of therapy to correct that and daily medication for years and he's fucking it up what the hell man i really thought i could live my life but apparently there is no life after love, so cher youre fucking wrong i dont believe in life after love you little bitch i can't believe you sung a fucking song about it you fucking whore mouth son of a bitch and why do you guys let ansem and anti hang around they are like two sides of the same terrible person oh well its not like i hang out in spam anymore anyway its getting deader than the dead game it was originally based off of and that is saying something no disrespect to spam of course but you know it just had to be said because you know what they say a penny a day keeps the doctor away people in glass houses should shut the fuck up and make like a tree i watched boondock saints the other day and i forgot how much i loved rocco its a shame he dies spoiler alert and when he kills the cat its fucking hilarious end spoiler alert i heard there was a sequel but i wrote it off posthaste because that is just dumb i mean it was already a B movie at best and now youre making a sequel to a cult B movie no way jose that sounds like bad news bears with billy bob thornton to me is that how you spell his name thornton i don't even know i dont fucking care look at those donts some of them have apostrophes some of them don't apostrophes are my least favorite punctuation mark oh my god i have favorite punctuation marks i must have asperger's or something oh my god let me take a test to find out oh god i score high, i must be a unique little butterfly listening to lady gaga makes me see things instead of hear things this is so crazy i am a god i am one of a kind like two-sided coin not two heads or two tails just two sided you know good and evil math and science gays and straights fuck man why do i even bother typing these days it hurts my hands so much i'm gonna get fucking carpal tunnel by the time im 20 but whatever one day forum posts will be worth money kind of like ye old manuscripts and you guys will be like i read rocls original work, but instead of rocl's original work, you'll be talking about blarg because that cat has a future in something i'm telling you even if he is a red headed chucklefuck i mean that in the nicest possible way blarg but i cant take gingers seriously, even my redheaded friends know that but dont count yourself among them until you let me know guys guys guys my dog just farted ok now that special announcement is over i'm gonna tell you what i hate what i hate is breathing why the fuck do we have to breathe you can't not breathe which sucks, and you can never breathe on purpose like even those things say YOU ARE NOW AWARE YOURE BREATHING are full of shit breathing on purpose just fucks you up and then you breathe without thinking and you start pumping blood and god i need a cigarette now dont smoke kids cigarettes are bad for you there is a red roof across the street it is a house with a red roof and the front siding is green and on the wall there are a bunch of pictures inside and you can see them but can't make out what they are pictures of but i assume they are pictures of the family that lives there except the house is for sale and has been vacant for some time clearly showing the recession is in full swing and we'll all be homeless by 2012 oh shit i had the swine flu and im a self-described homosexual i guess that means vajra would have a fucking field day with me man i wish i could skateboard and i really need to take a shower and straighten my hair because it's getting out of control, and you know i need to gets my hair did anyway what i am doing here oh yeah talking to you spam because you need me more than i need you, i am spam, and spam is me, wah wah wah rocl merged threads get over it anti and any other faggots still clinging to that, some good shit was lost yeah but if you can't appreciate the troll of it all you dont belong here you faggots i mean even krye is better than some of you dick faces and that is really sad, krye was like bottom food chain bad troll, but just bad enough to keep around, now you got fucking conformity man, falling over mf perm left and right putting his mouth all over his cock slathering it all up and licking up every last drop of sour skittles jizz oh god if someone jizzed skittles i would suck their cock twenty-four seven no doubt in my mind my mouth would superglued to their penis and suck slurp numph all up on to the base and you know you play with the testicular ovaries a little and jangle the fallopian tubes and take a shower and then it gets really awkward if your mouth is forever attached to someones crotch oh man what if that guys face got stuck to adam lamberts crotch talk about wardrobe malfunction remember wardrobe plugin from yonder years of dead game? that was like motherfucking taj's debut that and datmining COR AF oh and remember when lynsys ass was a spam banner or whatever body part that was good times good times its a shame half the good people dont even post anymore and by good people i mean people i dont remember but i assume they had to be better than current posters i mean we got vuitton and ringthree and shit like kuya i remember when kuya was a fledgling poster man,, i remember oh look the movie UP is on, it was a hell of a lot funnier than expected oh no its not UP its WALL-E thats ok i guess but i like UP more i never learned to rollerskate or ride a bicycle or how to swim so if i had to do anything of those things i would die especially if i had to swim, drop me in an ocean and i'd die right quick unless i had some killer floaties, if i had to bike down a hill in rollerskates and jump over a river or some shit i would be so dead SO DEAD oh god there was more i was going to type but i really forget its really upsetting im sorry guys i love you i really do but i cant continue this i dont think i can keep going its gonna be really hard for me to keep typing this dissertation here and im typing so fast and my family is looking at me and they dont know what im typing i bet they think im typing some kind of paper or something academic and not a post on an online messageboard oh man look at wall-e's goggles they remind me of DR HORRIBLE's and i loved doctor horrible because it had neil patrick harris he is like a god to my people you know oh my goodness why am I still typing i can't even remember the train of thought i was thinking there are pillows everywhere and there is a dictionary and i bet this is what the world will look one day too much trash earth covered just like fucking idiocracy fucking preaching messages all up in my kid's movies son of a bitch fat people everywhere fuck you disney i hate niggers

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Real talk right there my nigga.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

THANK YOU ROCL, I KNEW YOU'D REMEMBER.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

greatest sentence in the history of humanity.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

tags

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A++ Would read again

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    i really need to take a shower and straighten my hair
    fabulous

Tagus

Thanks for the LSD flashback Rocl

Tagus

for a minute there I could see through time

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

I read the whole thang

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I read the whole thang
    I didn't.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Consider yourself lucky.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I have since the moment I met you

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

My heart just melted into a puddle of goo.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

I will read this later. It feels important.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

It only feels that way.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HA! I keep losing track which line I was on after I end reading previous one. Kept rereading same fucking sentance...