Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Harness+1     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Dragon Harness+1

Finally.. lol.. 100+3 on Bismarck for quite some time now.. Haven't had any luck with bonecraft in forever.. But I think all crafters will agree with me on this..

Synthing for other people.. Rarely yields fails.. and well.. will steal all of your HQ's.

RL Friend who only plays ballista that rarely comes on.. Just sold his SH.. Was looking for a DH. Seen a Wyrm Horn on sale in Rolanberry for 8m.. Told him.. lent him a few hundred k so he could buy it.. I paid for the other materials.. and well.. I was preparing to do my first DH synth..

Of course.. HQ.. lol 1/1. (Yes, I pulled a Liltwin.. heh)

I will post ss in a bit once I figure out how to resize >.>

I know. Not a big deal to most.. but 0/37 on Weskits. (Again not a big deal.. seen people going 0/100+) This is the 3rd or 4th on our server i think.

Your friend is one lucky guy. ;o

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

All that shit gear, then a priceless item. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    Commander's Cape. w

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Looks like a ballista setup.

That is his Ballista setup.. Like I said he's only a ballista player. He doesn't have 'uber' gear.. Was just logging on.. his scorpion harness sold. And wanted a Dragon Harness. And there it is. lol

Not many people exp with an Arete Del Sol heh

Quote Originally Posted by Eckskalibur
    That is his Ballista setup.. Like I said he's only a ballista player. He doesn't have 'uber' gear.. Was just logging on.. his scorpion harness sold. And wanted a Dragon Harness. And there it is. lol

Not many people exp with an Arete Del Sol heh
    I assumed it was Harvest Earring.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Your name is Eckskalibur...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shame such a good item won't be put to good use seeing as the only thing he does with it is ballista.

LMAO! I would sell that just from looking at his gear. I dunno how much that thing is worth but i think you could get over 100m for it.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

first off, grats!

second, not to devalue your craft at all but they seem to be a rather common HQ. My friends LS had gotten 2 while just trying to make NQs. They aren't like Sheikh Manteel are far as rarity. Congrats guys, hope you put that thing to good use.

like selling it and spending the money on real thief equipment

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kareface
    first off, grats!

second, not to devalue your craft at all but they seem to be a rather common HQ. My friends LS had gotten 2 while just trying to make NQs. They aren't like Sheikh Manteel are far as rarity. Congrats guys, hope you put that thing to good use.

If anything sheikh manteel is easier to HQ considering the materials are much more readily available.

Maybe the synth is like Tzar Egg, with a whacked hq and break rate?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I make a ton of DHs, I HQ'd one in like the 1st 4-5 synths and havent had another one synth since. Another person in our LS made 2 DH+1s in a very short time. But again its werid cause on my 1st Cursed Harness I HQ'd it without even trying. So yeah crafting at that level is just luck.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

If anything sheikh manteel is easier to HQ considering the materials are much more readily available.
    Well, I'm looking at how many DH+1's there are on all the servers vs. Sheikh Manteels. On my server alone theres at least 4-5 DH+1's floating around, and 0 Sheikh Manteels. Maybe its luck, but I have noticed a similar trent on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kareface
    first off, grats!

You serious? You do realize Ouryu BC is a guaranteed Wyrm Horn drop. And even though technically you could make as many Manteels as you wanted via desynthing, noone does, because they hardly sell at the rate that Dragon Harnesses do. I'd say D.Harness is more common only because more are made. My LS has made like 50 D.Harnesses without an HQ. So it's not the most common HQ. You get lucky you get lucky.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Yes. Ive personally synthed 16 manteels, myfriend kocos made 50+ and so has my other friend hacksign...and thats only 3 out of 10~ active goldsmiths on my server.
    &
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...e/cashmere.jpg

Well cloth is easier to get. Buy subligar from NPC and desynth.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Yes. Ive personally synthed 16 manteels, myfriend kocos made 50+ and so has my other friend hacksign...and thats only 3 out of 10~ active goldsmiths on my server.
    Not really my point tho. How many Sheikh Manteels have you made? I know a shitload of people that have had there Manteels made. I don't really care about that. Im talking strictly talking about the HQ, it seems more rare overall.