Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

George Floyd (III): Defending Child Shooters Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    This is not proof. Yes he broke gun laws but that still does not prove intent in fact many people illegally obtain guns to protect themselves. You have a video that completely destroys the narrative of your second sentence. You have nothing showing him being aggressive in fact if he was, he would be chasing them or would have just gunned them down. What we see is him "running away" from a guy who was clearly aggressive not only towards him but everyone else in his group. He is also on video taking responsible actions such as calling someone (we do not know who) and telling them he killed someone, then he is running away to police and being chased again by a group of people one of which was carrying a gun.

This is just ugh, I'm tired of this crap. What argument are we even having? 17 yr old kid kills 2 people? why? Because there's riots going on and he wanted to protect businesses. Why does a 17 yr old have to do this? Because there has been over 3 months of riots across the country where cops are handicapped and can't do anything, local government knows its happening but is refusing to do anything including refusal for federal help and the media continues to spread lies which started the chaos in the first place which resulted in citizens having to protect property themselves. Now Kenosha is getting federal troops after this incident because it's "showing in the polls" that people don't like riots according to CNN. Holy fuck.

It just hit me. I think it's well past time that we hold the media and local government accountable. I want to defend this kid because I feel like there's enough evidence for it but I'm just at a point where I am asking myself is this even the right fight? I feel we are better off talking about how we got to the point where a 17 yr old felt the need to arm himself with an AR-15 and protect local businesses ends up killing 2 people self defense or not was allowed to happen.
    https://news.yahoo.com/kenosha-prote...121558074.html

More charges for the shooter.

Kyle Rittenhouse faces charges of first-degree intentional homicide, one count of first-degree reckless homicide, one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment. He would face a mandatory life sentence if convicted of first-degree intentional homicide, the most serious crime in Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, about 15 miles (24 kilometers) from Kenosha, was taken into custody Wednesday in Illinois. He was assigned a public defender in Illinois for a hearing Friday on his transfer to Wisconsin. Under Wisconsin law, anyone 17 or older is treated as an adult in the criminal justice system.

Rittenhouse’s attorney, Lin Wood, said the teenager was acting in self-defense. Cellphone footage shows the shooter being chased into a used car lot by someone before shots are heard and the person lies dead. The shooter then runs down the street where he is chased by several people shouting that he just shot someone. He stumbles after being approached by several more people and fires, killing another man and injuring a third.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Wait. He's to be treated as an adult but they're holding him at a juvenile center?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Wait. He's to be treated as an adult but they're holding him at a juvenile center?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    He's not in Wisconsin, yet. The Juvi is still in Illinois.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

And we all know how Wisconsin treats juvenile retards. Not looking good for our American patriot.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Damn did I miss the entire thread of HC saying it's ok to murder pedophiles? That's what I get for going to the gym!

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

That kid was looking to shoot some people and got his wish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Damn did I miss the entire thread of HC saying it's ok to murder pedophiles? That's what I get for going to the gym!
    1. dude asks to be shot, calls people "niggas"
    2. dude chases down and assaults a guy armed with a rifle
    3. dude gets shot in the head in self defense
    4. dude dies
    5. dude is incidentally a pedophile

BG Level

I'm gonna put forward the radical theory that no one would've died at all if a kid hadn't started waving an assault rifle at people.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

No one would have died if no one showed up to Protest and no one chased down and assaulted said kid. We could what-if back to september 11th, 2001 in this Domino effect rabbit hole but its never a good excuse.

Edit: AND YO DONT THINK I'M DEFENDING THIS KID. I don't want to defend the kid because he absolutely seemed like he was looking for trouble, but at the same time I gotta throw my hands up and admit the Napoleon Pedophile went and Darwin'd himself by attempting to beat the shit out of a guy with an Assault Rifle. Like none of this scenario should have happened if either side wasn't stupid. The kid deserves the legal ramifications regardless.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I'm gonna put forward the radical theory that no one would've died at all if a kid hadn't started waving an assault rifle at people.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...19894169092098
    no shit
    and maybe he would be dead if he didn't defend himself

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    No one would have died if no one showed up to Protest and no one chased down and assaulted said kid. We could what-if back to september 11th, 2001 in this Domino effect rabbit hole but its never a good excuse.
    https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...48295323533315

BG Level

Nah

The kid traveled to another state, with a gun, directly into that area, for this exact purpose.

Banned.

BG Level

actually true

BG Level

Creating the situation where you have to defend yourself takes away from that defense.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post
    actually true
    So they're responsible for a 17-year old LARPer from another state deciding he wanted to find some people to shoot?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah

The kid traveled to another state, with a gun, directly into that area, for this exact purpose.

I edited my post with a bit of clarification, apologies.

Banned.

BG Level

So they're responsible for a 17-year old LARPer from another state deciding he wanted to find some people to shoot?

nope, but they're responsible for chasing him down with a gun and assaulting him.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The full quote does say that everyone, including the shooter, should not have been there.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

everything else aside saying he traveled to another state sounds sensational, it was 30 min, i had to drive that far to get groceries growing up lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag