Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: Does Square-Enix do everything to provide great customer service?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm adding a complaint of my own now...

5 14.29%
  • No

23 65.71%
  • Yes

7 20.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Better Business Bureau "BBB"

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Busin ... D=13168063

F=
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Dear God... Not AGAIN...

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

ofn

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Run...

I GOT THIS COVERD GUYS!!!

I called these bastards 4 times in the last 3 days with a billing question. I've yet to talk to one qualified customer service representative. Its like I'm talking to horses.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    I GOT THIS COVERD GUYS!!!

Mama nooo

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar
    I called these bastards 4 times in the last 3 days with a billing question. I've yet to talk to one qualified customer service representative. Its like I'm talking to horses.
    lol bst

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Seeing as how SE is stationed in Japan and the BBB has no control over them; I don't see what the point of this is.

OFN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Cards/gtfo.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

IP Ban the orig poster please.

wow, everyone is so mean here. I didn't know this was brought up before. It seems I've hit some nerve or something, a thousand apologies. I withdraw my complaint about a company so near and dear to your hearts. Viva La Enix

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

wow, everyone is so mean here. I didn't know this was brought up before. It seems I've hit some nerve or something, a thousand apologies. I withdraw my complaint about a company so near and dear to your hearts. Viva La Enix
    No, you're just a fucking idiot for not doing your research first.

http://i1.tinypic.com/sg3czp.jpg

DeusNoctis, this forum has hundreds of thousands of posts. Do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would rummage through all of them every single time they have a question about anything? Be a little more polite, its clear you're a troubled kid that's needs a little guidance. I wasn't rude, or abrasive in any of my posts here. I simply stated what I felt about this company.

Next time you come across a thread you think is a waste of your time, hit the back button on your browser and avoid it entirely. It just may help you become a better person instead of a flaming arsehole. So far, you're not doing so well by my book.

One more thing, those dumb pictures you're posting arent helping you get your point across. I can read just fine, your pictures arent helping me understand your points any better.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

DeusNoctis, this forum has hundreds of thousands of posts. Do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would rummage through all of them every single time they have a question about anything? Be a little more polite, its clear you're a troubled kid that's needs a little guidance. I wasn't rude, or abrasive in any of my posts here. I simply stated what I felt about this company.

Next time you come across a thread you think is a waste of your time, hit the back button on your browser and avoid it entirely. It just may help you become a better person instead of a flaming arsehole. So far, you're not doing so well by my book.

One more thing, those dumb pictures you're posting arent helping you get your point across. I can read just fine, your pictures arent helping me understand your points any better.
    Search button.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This gets posted about once a month, so naturally people are sick of seeing it.

Not to mention that SE doesn't even hire or control the GMs in FFXI, this is all done by SOE.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf

Search button.
    QFT.

This isn't Allakhazam. You're not free to ask idiotic questions as you please.

Edit-

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. Next you'll be tying my rude behavoir into some of Freud's works, huh?

QFT.

This isn't Allakhazam. You're not free to ask idiotic questions as you please
    I'll make sure to PM you before I make any post on this forum again. Clearly it must be ok'd by you first.

Edit-

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. Next you'll be tying my rude behavoir into some of Freud's works, huh?
    Im just surprised someone from Mississippi would be so rude thats all. People from country settings are usually a bit more polite. You know, the good honest work of farm life and all.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How could you honestly think this was a new idea? It's brought up at least once a month on allakhazam, and even THEY make fun of people who post it thinking they've found the grand solution to all our problems.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf

Search button.
    people are only expected to use the search button when asking a question.

some of you people are so anal.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast