Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Besieged Hell

Undead Lv.5
    Lamia No.9
    SMN type- 3 ice elemental pets, each hitting for 800-1000 dmg per. Casted Paralyga (didnt see any other spells)
    Monster Behaviour
    Lamias used Belly Dance (AoE charm). Merrows used an AoE Torrent move.

Attack ended abruptly. Lamia No.9 was left with 69% HP.

Undead Lv.1
    Lamia No.35 boss- Besieged ended with her death.

Trolls Lv. 5
    Vorjirzur the Valiant
    NM hit for about 350 dmg. Seems to be PLD job.
    Hit = add effect weight? Does Quakestomp frequently.
    Likes to go Quakestomp>Overthrow>Invincible
    Monster Behaviour
    Troll Pezhetairoi is a more common mob now.

Attack ended abruptly. Vorjirzur warped with about 60-70% HP left.

Mamool Ja Lv.5
    Strifelord Bakool Ja
    NM DRG. Hits for about 400 dmg.
    Summons up to 3 wvyerns. Well replace a wvyern if it dies.
    Rushing Stab did about 700dmg to a 75PLD.
    The wvyerns spam Elemental Breath, ex:
    Sand Breath > hit > Lightning Breath
    Brontobugard
    Insanely high defense
    It seemed to lose hate very quickly and go after NPCs instead of players.
    Phantasmal Puk
    Spammed White Wind for 980~990 HP around 30% (when I found it)
    Fleetfingered Mobel Ja
    NM BLU - Groundburst 300-400dmg
    Rushing Slash 250-350dmg
    Monster Behaviour
    Mamool Ja Fetail began using WS Groundburst constantly below 10% and wiped a good portion of Al Zahbi. 500~600dmg.

Mamool Ja Lv.1
    NM Decimator Mabel Ja BLM NM - spammed ga magic
    Ended- Mabel@80%

STRATEGY IS FOR THE WIN
    (all damage is from an unbuffed RDM point of view unless otherwise noted)

We just had a level 1 undead on Ramuh. The boss was Lamia No. 35 (if I remember right). It look a little bit to kill it because it kept charming everyone, but once it died they retreated. Wasn't really that hard at all, and got 700 XP/IS.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That was hard.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i never thought id get mad when a female kept taking my clothes off, BUT THAT SHIT IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT, FUCK

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I Thundaga3d my friend who was charmed, and it actually hit over 10 people for 600dmg. :D

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

UNDEAD BACK AT 99 WITHIN TEN MINUTES OF RETREATING :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I made a post in another thread about this.

I think Belly Dance can be avoided if you aren't facing the mob.

Also: someone delvled to 74 in the besieged. Word is that if you're killed by a charmed person, you still lose xp

Also ... we finished less than an our ago and undead are at 99%
    (took 4 mirrors, 9 prisoners, 3-4 were generals)

edit: I beat Rocl but kept failing to send messages >.>;

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Level one Mamools attacked on Fairy, NM called Decimator Mabel Ja (BLM) was in it.

Basically destroyed everything in his path (hello -ga spam), think it was taken down to about 80 percent when they retreated.

After retreat, their numbers dropped to 98, just went back up to 99. The undead numbers are going up -fast-

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

We're getting slaughtered right now by level 5 Undead. They built up pretty fast. They have Lamia No. 9 with them, barely putting a dent in her. She's packing 3 elementals.

Level 1 Trolls and Mamool Ja are on build up right now. We're so gonna get raped.

Update: Dropped the bitch despite mass charm/sleepga/elemental spam. Everything else fell shortly afterwards. Only one General (Zazarg) survived, 5 taken prisoner. Undead dropped to 75 shortly after, then jumped straight to 99.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Vorjirzur The Valiant for troll swarm, spams invincible like its going out of style, blms prease

Banned.

BG Level

It looks like you HAVE to raid their base to stand a chance.

My server is so fucking doomed.

i think the pld were wearing crimson when they were intimidated, only able to check one because of hte wonderful connection speed

also in response tothe belly dance thing, if you can turn around before belly dance gets you, then youre prolly hackin in an area with that much lag lol....

the valiant also uses Diamondhide pretty often

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    It looks like you HAVE to raid their base to stand a chance.

My server is so fucking doomed.
    That's alright, we still had fucking people with the goddamn balls to yawn after we almost got our asses handed to us on a silver platter.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Leviathan took down Vorjirzur The Valiant, hes a crazy mofo, randomly 1shot people...PT said I took 6000 something damage :/ without counterstance on.

Edit:
    Forces went down to 75, 4 Mirrors, and 1 prisoner.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, i was standing there, next thing i know im halfway across the room dead, took 5500+ damage one shot >< overthrow ftl

Banned.

BG Level

Ugh, I'm really starting to depise everything about Besieged, and I can't only blame it on the players(lazy or moronic or both) or SE(who doesn't understand people are lazy or moronic or both). It both.

A practice that could really help a lot is intercepting forces before they make it to the Al Zahbi.

Now that SE put in tough NMs that require players to work together and defeat these monsters... my server is doomed. People(though I won't speak for the japanese, because when I wake up, things get fixed) would rather wait around the set of boxes the "OMG WARP TARU" stands on than do anything. It's like they are waitting for someone to do something about it, but they won't even think the idea that someone is probably them. What makes it worse is that, they are not afk, they are just standing there, looking a wall in a videogame because they are too lazy to kill DC mobs and sneak/invis though a place like Halvung. I was able to solo rescue someone in the deepest part of Halvung where there is nothing but true-sound trolls VT and +. Irony had it, I ended up saving that 'Imp Wing Darkness Charm" guy.

And now my, at this moment, my server has NO GENERALS in Al Zahbi. After almost being destroyed by the Trolls with 700+. When the Besieged ending, the Immortals walked out and thanked us, because there was no one left. Just maybe that will click is someone head "uh wow... we are going to lose unless I get off my ass listening to this turban music" and I might log on tomorrow to see 2-3 generals returned. But I probably won't, the warp taru has been gone for a day now, I haven't got the chance to save him at all. How the hell is my server going to kill generals outside Besieged? I don't know how strong they are, but if they are the same, I can only see r0 doing it, when they are very bored.

I'm dying for a damn server transfer or something, because my server just fucking fails on the Besieged system. SE really needs to realize that the people playing the game are just as dumb as them and they need to put on some trainning wheels for the Draugar meleeing masses.

If SE would to delete Besieged this instant and have experience bonus be based on something... Aht Urhgan fame or Assault rank, I wouldn't be a least bit upset.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    And now my, at this moment, my server has NO GENERALS in Al Zahbi. After almost being destroyed by the Trolls with 700+. When the Besieged ending, the Immortals walked out and thanked us, because there was no one left. Just maybe that will click is someone head "uh wow... we are going to lose unless I get off my ass listening to this turban music" and I might log on tomorrow to see 2-3 generals returned. But I probably won't, the warp taru has been gone for a day now, I haven't got the chance to save him at all. How the hell is my server going to kill generals outside Besieged? I don't know how strong they are, but if they are the same, I can only see r0 doing it, because they are very bored.
    Actually, he was returned prior to the Undead Swarm attack, then got sacked again while Lamia No. 9 went apeshit all over everyone that was present.

I was pting during the Mamool/Troll raids, somewhat joking the entire time that we were going to lose the AC tonight. I'm glad yet at the same time shocked that we didn't lose it.

But then again, how many people would necessarily give a fuck on our server if the AC is missing?

I bet SE wasn't planning on servers keeping the AC all the time. The bonuses of the AC are quite large and the system was probably not designed to always have them. It will take something large, like a few HNMlses banding together to say 'we'll work to keep this shit, +15% bonus exp and sanction bonuses are more beneficial to our LS than a ridill' If keeping the AC wasn't taken for granted this kind of thing could happen.

God I think I'm just being overidealistic here

Banned.

BG Level

If the AC gets stolen, how long it is gone is completely up to when r0 gets it back. This has been proven 4 times(although the first time, quite a few people tried). It impossible to make a pick-up for it because you can't find anyone or can only find people who aren't aware beastmen aggro or something retarded like that. Even my friends in the game are completely lazy and don't want to do shit. It's amazing, it just about hurts my mind because I can't understand it. How can an entire server suck this bad?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    I bet SE wasn't planning on servers keeping the AC all the time. The bonuses of the AC are quite large and the system was probably not designed to always have them. It will take something large, like a few HNMlses banding together to say 'we'll work to keep this shit, +15% bonus exp and sanction bonuses are more beneficial to our LS than a ridill' If keeping the AC wasn't taken for granted this kind of thing could happen.

God I think I'm just being overidealistic here
    Of course...when you DO run off he lamia/mamooks/trolls....they wind up at 99, and the only way to hold em down is to rape their stronghold 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast