+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mrs Davis (Peacock)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Mrs Davis (Peacock)

So they dropped 4 ep of this and it defintely deserves its own thread. Its amazing

I can't say the trailer sells me. Did a nun get high and just started imagining random shit? We in the matrix? Lowkey superheroes/villains? Subtle Christian superiority wank? Basically I want my 2:20 back since "What?" seems to be all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I can't say the trailer sells me. Did a nun get high and just started imagining random shit? We in the matrix? Lowkey superheroes/villains? Subtle Christian superiority wank? Basically I want my 2:20 back since "What?" seems to be all I got.
    Exactly... it needs to be seen. Do all trailers need to give away the entire plot and ending of a show? I know thats the norm now lol

I mean it is Damon Lindelof. Lost, Watchmen, leftovers, The hunt etc

Ending? No. Reasonable set up? Yes. Given the monumental disappointment Lost inevitably became, I'd say it's a final confirmation of Not For Me(tm) if all you can muster in its defense is to just watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Ending? No. Reasonable set up? Yes. Given the monumental disappointment Lost inevitably became, I'd say it's a final confirmation of Not For Me(tm) if all you can muster in its defense is to just watch it.
    Well I think its amazing, I just wanted to get it on peoples radar not try to write a convince me please to anyone . I hope thats ok? Its just a tv show lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Pretty good show. Seems random as hell most the time. Was texting my bff about it while watching the first 4. Didn't wanna give away too much, unless he actually watches it. But even then I'm sure he'd be fine because it' all over the place.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag