Go.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Most Memorable Ending

Xenosaga series I guess, was sad and epic.

Chrono trigger main 2 ending were pretty cool back then. I liked BoF2 ending too when I was a kid, the one where ryu sacrifice himself

FFIX, Suikoden 2, Threads of Fate, SO1 and Suikoden 5.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Xenosaga series I guess, was sad and epic.

I liked BoF2 ending when I was a kid, the one where ryu sacrifice himself
    Thats not the true ending either.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Chrono Trigger of course, it was the first RPG I ever beat.

FFVIII and IX were nice, along with CoP's ending.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

KH2 ending keeps me wanting the new one to come out now. FFX sticks with me aswell and I've never fully completed FFX-2 and saw the youtube vid and liked it.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

FFXII was leet.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

quote="Vinen"]
    Thats not the true ending either.[/quote]

Which one is the "true ending"? One is Ryu's father sacrificing himself and using the village to block the entrance, the other is Ryu mother turning into the dragon again? I forgot

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

quote="Vinen"]
    Thats not the true ending either.

Which one is the "true ending"? One is Ryu's father sacrificing himself and using the village to block the entrance, the other is Ryu mother turning into the dragon again? I forgot[/quote]

The one where Ryu's father sacrifices himself allowing Ryu to continue on with his life is the true ending.

The one where Ryu transforms himself into a dragon (much like his mother did) to block the cave is the bad ending.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

i really liked ffix and the ending to CoP as well

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I cried at the FFX ending, so I'd have to say that's one of my favorites. It was even better with the good FFX-2 ending, though (yeah, yeah, I know the game wasn't that great, but the good ending rocked)! I think FFVII had a great ending, too. Zelda for SNES had an incredible ending, too, considering it was an early cartridge game.

Nothing pisses me off more than beating a game (especially a tough one) and having them shit in your face with an ending. Some examples include, but are not limited to, Friday the 13th, Castelvania II, Grandia III, and probably a lot more that I don't really care to remember. lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

FFX-2 wasn't that great? It's got the best battle system out of any FF... the only crappy part was that you had to play with 3 chicks for the entire game, and the story was so poorly done, with over 80% of the areas recycled from FFX.

And I'd also like to add FF12, I think that for the most part the story kind of sucked, but everything from the second you enter Pharos until the end of the game has absolutely rocked story-wise.

You couldn't really expect much from a sequel. I mean, the name itself suggest they'd be recycling a lot. The only problem was the story, I didn't mind playing as 3 chicks (even if one of them is Yuna) but the story just bombed out. It was interesting at the end though, but all the cutesy filler and shit made it hard to get through.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

FFIX!! I especially remember the great version of Melodies of Life at the end. :D :D

Banned.

BG Level

FFX and KH endings made me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Krye
    When do you not cry?

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Krye
    When do you not cry?
    FACE!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    FFX-2 wasn't that great? It's got the best battle system out of any FF... the only crappy part was that you had to play with 3 chicks for the entire game, and the story was so poorly done, with over 80% of the areas recycled from FFX.

And I'd also like to add FF12, I think that for the most part the story kind of sucked, but everything from the second you enter Pharos until the end of the game has absolutely rocked story-wise.
    Well to be perfect honest, I liked FFX-2, despite the general opinions of this game. And I entirely agree with you about the battle system - it was a point that I have argued many times on this forum in the past. It was by far the best of any FF game (ATB wise... didn't like dresspheres much, though the animates were fucking sweet ass). The story was not necessarily lacking, it was just pretty cheesy. I still liked the game though.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Bahamut Lagoon hit me hard. Even though you did everything you could, it still ends horribly for most of your party.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso

Well to be perfect honest, I liked FFX-2, despite the general opinions of this game. And I entirely agree with you about the battle system - it was a point that I have argued many times on this forum in the past. It was by far the best of any FF game (ATB wise... didn't like dresspheres much, though the animates were fucking sweet ass). The story was not necessarily lacking, it was just pretty cheesy. I still liked the game though.
    I think the job system was pretty well done, I didn't like all the different dressphere charts or w/e the hell they were, I thought one was enough...But it was definitely fun switching jobs for whatever it is I wanted to do. I just wish they had a Ranger class in that game (that wasn't the two stupid guns Yuna was using, but actual FFXI-like guns heh..), would've made the battle system 10 times better.